Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? (25957 Views)

How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street / How I Made Money By Accident On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by dixon400(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
alabiman:
In my effort to make legal money online. I ventured into so many online business with the hope of hitting the landmine. Spent a lots of money on e-book, wasted lot of time online. Yet no result. I was frustrated but never gave up. Making money online seems hard, yes!! very hard but at the same time easy if you know what you are doing. To make money online also goes beyond knowing what you are doing but you must do those things right. I have labored doing PTC, affiliate, PTR, PTD etc.

Two months ago I stumble on a report on how to make money through premium call service. I bought the report but alas!! it was very scanty and I couldn't make use of it. Frustrated, but never gave up. I make an extensive research on the subject since it seem unpopular, investing lots of resources and the result is what brought about this thread.

Hope this thread is being followed before I continue
just seeing this... Pls continue
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Danyl(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
@OP please dont stop the thread o.. I am following back to back... this is getting interesting.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Royle2014(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op plz don't stop d thread. its better to have 6 serious followers Dan 100 unserious ones. I had great faith in learning something from u on ur first post.. don't brk our trust and lead us to believe did is just a market strategy. Please reconsider. thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Racing(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
FxTizzle:

I love your marketing strategy grin
Lol.....real marketing strategy. I observed that the OP was quick to open a thread and at the same time quick to stop posting under the guise that people are not commenting. If he really wants to teach people on how to make money on his so called premium whatever he should do so and not to look for who to collect 3k from.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Adaanna(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls continue sir.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by biuti(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
alabiman:
@youngdad, mhisbliss and biuti please resend your email to my box (alabiman at gmail dot com) with your user name for easy identification for the guide free of charge. I got lots of mails on this topic and identifying yours is difficult. Also include your whatsap number as im planning to create a group to personally guide you through, but just for one week o as i'm equally busy offline.

As for other mails I will reply individually.
Thanks, i've sent you a mail with talk2lib...@gmail.com but please don't stop your help here, I'm sure many people are following.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Racing:
Lol.....real marketing strategy. I observed that the OP was quick to open a thread and at the same time quick to stop posting in the guise that people are not commenting. If he really wants to teach people on how to make money on his so called premium whatever he should do so and not to look for who to collect 3k from.
Yes, I noticed it from his 3rd post. I'm still waiting for screenshots of his earnings sha

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
biuti:

Thanks, i've sent you a mail with talk2lib...@gmail.com but please don't stop your help here, I'm sure many people are following.

@biuti. I haven't received your mail and I have tried sending the guide to your quoted mail . Twice I have tried and twice I have gotten delivery failure notice.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have equally sent this guide to couple of people outside the original list. I'm still waiting for the other two people on the list to get in touch for the guide free.

For those with the guide, I advise that you take action immediately. The information you are holding is worth a million.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by biuti(f): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
alabiman:

@biuti. I haven't received your mail and I have tried sending the guide to your quoted mail . Twice I have tried and twice I have gotten delivery failure notice.

Sorry about that. I checked again, it was sent, maybe it's in your spam folder.
Note that the email i wrote here is not the complete address.
I intentionally didn't put everything because i get 24hr barn & delete of my post any time i put up my mail anywhere on this forum, i don't know why. Should i use the PM? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by mhisbliss(f): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
alabiman:
I have equally sent this guide to couple of people outside the original list. I'm still waiting for the other two people on the list to get in touch for the guide free.

For those with the guide, I advise that you take action immediately. The information you are holding is worth a million.

sent a mail, you just need to approve it so i will send my whatsapp contact, or send it to blissdelphine at gee mail dot com please am counting on you
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by adebayo3449(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by youngdad: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Op please just sent you a mail,i have been very busy,i love learning and practicing what i learnt.Dont stop pls.
My mail is mightywealth4real at yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by zaynab9876: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Zeeakinoso at gmail dot com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by melvintoksy(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2016
melvintoksy at gmail dot com, thanks for sharing bro.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2016
All mail replied.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Christie171(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2016
alabiman:
@youngdad, mhisbliss and biuti please resend your email to my box (alabiman at gmail dot com) with your user name for easy identification for the guide free of charge. I got lots of mails on this topic and identifying yours is difficult. Also include your whatsap number as im planning to create a group to personally guide you through, but just for one week o as i'm equally busy offline.

As for other mails I will reply individually.
I sent you a mail earlier this morning. I'll resend it again with the details you required. because I came across your post today
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by icekream(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank you sir
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Gmajor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
alabiman:
All mail replied.
how do I get the e-book?
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Danyl(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
alabiman:

You have not send to me o, and I have begged u on the email o sent to you. I am still expecting o..
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by Smartlife(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
FxTizzle:

I love your marketing strategy grin

The strategy make brain... See as he just still got their email to send them reports they must pay for to know the actual secret... Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Smartlife:

The strategy make brain... See as he just still got their email to send them reports they must pay for to know the actual secret... Lol

There is no any secret. Everything is detailed in the guide with step by step screenshot for those who got it. I have given this out freely to up to 10 people aside the original trio.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gmajor:
how do I get the e-book?

Email me on alabiman at gmail dot com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by adebayo3449(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tnx so much bro m really grateful
Av got the e book
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by biuti(f): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
alabiman:

There is no any secret. Everything is detailed in the guide with step by step screenshot for those who got it. I have given this out freely to up to 10 people aside the original trio.

I got the book, thanks a bunch.
I skimmed through the 15pages and I'm wowed. I'll get back to you when i read properly. Thanks again.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by aribitoye(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kunlesala at gmail dot com. I need the ebook pls. Av sent u am email. Thanks
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by WinningDiva: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
I just got to know about this thread now. Am very much interested in d business. Please, kindly send me the full details. I have sent you mail
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
It has come to my attention that a certain individual is sharing my guide and demanding for money. Like i have earlier said, I will not be giving this out free anymore.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by luuwem(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2016
biuti:

I got the book, thanks a bunch.
I skimmed through the 15pages and I'm wowed. I'll get back to you when i read properly. Thanks again.

Hello dear,please could u pls share d post d ebook to me..got on the thread rather late and quite interested in d book..luuwem@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by OCTAVO: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
alabiman:
It has come to my attention that a certain individual is sharing my guide and demanding for money. Like i have earlier said, I will not be giving this out free anymore.
Okay, suddenly you've gotten to that point! You wanna sell the e-book now. I fear info marketer. sad

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by youngdad: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello,i have gotten the e-book and i will start working on it today.Its so rich and straight to the point.info is power and wealth,if it works out,i will channel 70% of my energy to it.
Thanks a lot.
pls whats your location so that we can talk.
Re: Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? by alabiman: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
youngdad:
Hello,i have gotten the e-book and i will start working on it today.Its so rich and straight to the point.info is power and wealth,if it works out,i will channel 70% of my energy to it.
Thanks a lot.
pls whats your location so that we can talk.

I dont think the whatsapp group will be necessary again. I have tried to detailed everything in the guide with step by step screenshot and picture even to a nursery school student's understanding.Apart from the traffic methods i shared in the guide,there are others traffic methods, you just need to be innovative.

For those selling and sharing my guide, pls stop it.For those that may still be interested,you can get intouch through alabiman at gmail dot com. Pls note: I have stopped giving free guide,you can only get it for a token.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year / Visa To Kenya Now Free For Nigerian Businessmen - Vivian Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.