Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love (834 Views)

Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can u imagine dis girl ooo, things hav been goin smoothly between us and I told her many of my secrets and she told me hers too and also she finally confessed. How she lost her virginity to her close male friend after lieing to me at first that she lost it when she noticed blood coming out of her pants during gymnastics in school.
Lately she told me her atm pin and I know for sure dat she's nt workn so it won't make any difference now she's pestering me like delilah did to Samson to tell her mine and I work so my bank account is not empty,now i'm wondering wat kind of crayfish love is dis? And how can I get her to change her mind.
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by donbenedict(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wats wrong with relationships of nowadays. I just don't seem to get it

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by westlius(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
neva u giv her ur atm pin because women loves monitoring guy expenses and income
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Give her your ATM pin.

As the commander in chief of Idiots I am ordering you to do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
don't forget to empty your account before doing so lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Azyne(f): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Broad day light SCAM!!! Fall for this at your own detriment...
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2016

She is very crafty cheesy

Girls Never reveal things without a plan, my girlfriend offered to tell me her instagram handle password, I was tempted to take it but I knew that she will demand mine later so I declined

No hope Bro!!! if you don't give it to her,
she will take it "that" you don't trust her

My advice is this!! Become crafty too grin

Open a new account deposit 30,000 into it

Give her the atm pin to that account

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin

Give her ur ATM dummy...if u know wat I mean wink
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by Francheezy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kolewerk
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by jonaifame22(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Give her ur ATM dummy...if u know wat I mean wink
why can't u just lemme be
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by DeLioncourt: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP, you can make her a co-signatory to your account ooo (she will still need you to make any changes to the account)

BUT ATM PIN?? You want to meet negative balance abi??
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by jonaifame22(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
Wats wrong with relationships of nowadays. I just don't seem to get it
I swear they're all out for the money, gals are not smiling.
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by donbenedict(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
I swear they're all out for the money, gals are not smiling.
I just dey on my own lane.. I only give when it's worth it. Three girls were in my room, one was like tellin d oda to gv her money to buy smth.. she come ask d oda one if she get. Dem say dem no get. Me I just lock up. She no ask me. She just dey expect me to form gentleman giv her d money..

Taaaaaaaaa!

She just comot from my apartment grin
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by sexy74(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
Can u imagine dis girl ooo, things hav been goin smoothly between us and I told her many of my secrets and she told me hers too and also she finally confessed. How she lost her virginity to her close male friend after lieing to me at first that she lost it when she noticed blood coming out of her pants during gymnastics in school.
Lately she told me her atm pin and I know for sure dat she's nt workn so it won't make any difference now she's pestering me like delilah did to Samson to tell her mine and I work so my bank account is not empty,now i'm wondering wat kind of crayfish love is dis? And how can I get her to change her mind.
Tell her no problem as long she ca cut and leave her pussy with you.
polishing
Still ask am has his father ever left his atm for her mother?
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by jonaifame22(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
sexy74:

Tell her no problem as long she ca cut and leave her pussy with you.
polishing
Still ask am has his father ever left his atm for her mother?
Don't mind the gal jare
Re: Can You Imagine She Wants Me To Give Her My ATM Pin As A Sign Of Love by jonaifame22(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
I just dey on my own lane.. I only give when it's worth it. Three girls were in my room, one was like tellin d oda to gv her money to buy smth.. she come ask d oda one if she get. Dem say dem no get. Me I just lock up. She no ask me. She just dey expect me to form gentleman giv her d money..

Taaaaaaaaa!

She just comot from my apartment grin
I swear her not askn u was very economical

(1) (Reply)

I Patronize Oloshos Only, Is There Anything Wrong With Me? / 16 Popular Nigerians We Would Totally Dress As For Halloween / Please Help A Nairalander Is Suicidal And Wants To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.