Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit (1461 Views)

Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Stop Hyping Marriage! It's Not An Acievement Neither Does It Make You Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
is it just me or do outweighs here feel the same that marriage is trash.
when my parent talk nd pray for me they pray dat I marry bone of my bone
flesh of my flesh whatever,nd they talk bout how they wish there children would marry earlier nd am like' wtf u better go nd born another boy in my mind' cause am first born nd only boy.
even if I would marry I would clock at least. 30years
I don't mind a baby mama though Cause to me marriage is overrated nd nowhere in the bible says if u don't marry u would go to hell(Or is there a verse like dat in d bible)
I can't imagine leaving with one woman forever,after giving birth to like two she would get fat nd Amma cheat on her.
or when she start gettin old nd having wrinkles nd big tummy u expect me to be loyal huh.
I prefer we just dating nd having kids(maximum of 2)cause I can't imagine a gal monitoring me nd nagging always like etc

what am trying to say is marriage Is overrated

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Very funny
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by donbenedict(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Since marriage is not a must, why then is it a must for u to have a baby mama and kids out of wedlock?
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
Since marriage is not a must, why then is it a must for u to have a baby mama and kids out of wedlock?
if nt because of dumb Africa mentality I don't mind adopting

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Favorite1: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
I totally agree with you. Overrated, overflogged, overestimated etc
the "ball and chain" feeling isn't just for the guys, same goes for the ladies.
If you want fulfillment and you believe you can get it when hitched? You are in self denial as well as on a long thing.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by donbenedict(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:
look no one is forcing u doing any gadamn thing..
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
lol. good!

One less heartbreak for 'em girls..be single! smiley that's less herculean.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Too much of watching foreign movies embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by charijee(f): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
You going crazy over selfie
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sha, it's a pity that someone is getting it wrong about the concept of marriage. Bro, marriage is a blessing that comes from the Lord
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by thesicilian: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
I believe everyone has a right to his personal opinion and should not be criticised for that as long as it doesn't infringe on others' rights. Marriage is not a must for everybody.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
U got a sore mouth....
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Beamborla(f): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yes, it's not written in the Bible. Apostle Paul even advised we remain single but should get married if we can't stay celibate.

Obviously, celibacy is not your thing
Sadly, the Bible is against adultery and fornication... You can't eat your cake and still have it tongue
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
I knew you are a cheat before opening the thread

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
negro please,na u dy disturb Gloria ba
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by firstking01(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:
flesh of my flesh whatever,nd they talk bout how they wish there children would marry earlier nd am like' wtf u better go nd born another boy in my mind' cause am first born nd only boy.
I don't mind a baby mama though Cause to me marriage is overrated nd nowhere in the bible says if u don't marry u would go to hell(Or is there a verse like dat in d bible)
I can't imagine leaving with one woman forever,after giving birth to like two she would get fat nd Amma cheat on her.
or when she start gettin old nd having wrinkles nd big tummy u expect me to be loyal huh.
I prefer we just dating nd having kids(maximum of 2)cause I can't imagine a gal monitoring me nd nagging always like etc

No dey conclude weting you no know...goan read genesis 2 vs 24 then come back and modify your post.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Marriage is just a normative social construct that we have been conditioned to accept.

Thousands of years ago before our ancestors shifted from foraging to agriculture, the humans who existed at that time lived freely. They had sex whenever they wanted, however they wanted, wherever they wanted, and with whomever they wanted. It was also a means of reproduction and expansion of their species, so it served multiple purposes. Nobody cared about who they had sex with. There wasn't anything like marriage. They just moved from place to place, hunted, gathered food on the way, and hid from cold, rain and wild animals.

But when they shifted to agriculture, segmentation emerged. Humans began owning land areas for themselves, and they cultivated crops and built shelters on those land areas. Since men were viewed as physically stronger than women, they were the ones in charge of the protecting their agricultural territory from animals and fellow humans, as well as the cultivation of crops on those land areas. This was also how marriage originated, as the more powerful men took women for themselves, as their own personal sex mates, helpers to help them cultivate crops, and also as vessels to help them produce more hands to cultivate the crops. The women who were alone and who needed protection and a sense of belonging also drifted towards men who they felt could provide them these things.

From there on, marriage grew into the conventional thing that it has become.

So, op, there is no authority that has given any injunction that humans ought to marry. If you feel marriage isn't something you want to do, then don't do it.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:
Why would you adopt when you have the ehmmm..tools to produce? No normal African man thinks about adopting.... I beginning to suspect you.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Why would you adopt when you have the ehmmm..tools to produce? No normal African man thinks about adopting.... I beginning to suspect you.
lol I got no problem down there bro,but I think differently from others nd I got a different mentality I love kids though Nd I would love to have mine

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by rosy1992(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's a free world.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:
negro please,na u dy disturb Gloria ba

Are you alright? undecided
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
charijee:
You going crazy over selfie
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy... African mentality is against boys posing without tops sad

If not, Nairaland won't contain me....

But I deal with em on instagram tongue
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Originalsly: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:
lol I got no problem down there bro,but I think differently from others nd I got a different mentality I love kids though Nd I would love to have mine
So if you want your own kids... do you want your kids to grow up like animals?....without family bond and upbringing? ...if after two years you are no longer present.... who would guide your son on path to be a man? Do you want to be those absentee fathers? ...and we wonder why some kids have no regards or respect for their fathers..... are heartless. ... don't really know right from wrong... and treat our women like pieces of meat. Think about it... marriage is wayyy more about life as humans than the wife only.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by newsphase(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
When a youth says marriage is overrated the adults can just look and watch... He is so full of energy and wants to sleep with as many women as he can without being responsible for any other thing...

He wants to have a baby mama, have a child, show the child off like Wizkid and Davido on social media, saying fatherly love, while off media he leaves the child to the nanny or her mother and throws some cash for upkeep (#Irresponsible)...

He wants to party till he squanders his youth and then when he is old, he looks for a woman who is equally tired of partying and then settle with her, later on he starts patronizing prostitutes to get maximum sexual satisfaction..

To him kids are just for social media fun, and just to carry his name (if it is worth bearing)

Parents I want to speak to you...

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise Godemcee

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by jashar(f): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Shallow thoughts.
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by DeLioncourt: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Godemcee:

NOTED. at least your friends won't be thinking of buying cloth for your wedding
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
newsphase:
When a youth says marriage is overrated the adults can just look and watch... He is so full of energy and wants to sleep with as many women as he can without being responsible for any other thing...

He wants to have a baby mama, have a child, show the child off like Wizkid and Davido on social media, saying fatherly love, while off media he leaves the child to the nanny or her mother and throws some cash for upkeep (#Irresponsible)...

He wants to party till he squanders his youth and then when he is old, he looks for a woman who is equally tired of partying and then settle with her, later on he starts patronizing prostitutes to get maximum sexual satisfaction..

To him kids are just for social media fun, and just to carry his name (if it is worth bearing)

Parents I want to speak to you...

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise Godemcee
trash talk see him talking like he knows all about me,for u info am by the party type nd am more business minded than,we have lot of unmarried folks that leave descent life than you nd are more successful.in fact I wanna in future I wanna face my job 100% nd I need no distraction from wife or whatever

1 Like

Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by CaraJewel(f): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
No one is forcing u..and stp using african mentality as excuse..jxt adopt kids if u want..dnt displeAse ur self to please d african mentality.but plz o..wat u post is it wat ur papA is doin to ur mama..calling her fatso and cheating on her...hope u get sis too....i hope u wont get angry wen worse is done to her
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by 2SWT(f): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
I didn't bother to read whatever ur opinion is just keep it to urself and stop saying trash
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Godemcee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
CaraJewel:
No one is forcing u..and stp using african mentality as excuse..jxt adopt kids if u want..dnt displeAse ur self to please d african mentality.but plz o..wat u post is it wat ur papA is doin to ur mama..calling her fatso and cheating on her...hope u get sis too....i hope u wont get angry wen worse is done to her
my sis ain't fat,nd I always tell them to watch what they eat,talkin bout mum when I was in secondary school my friends use to argue that my mum is my big sis nd she looks to young to give birth to someone as old as me,get that now
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by CaraJewel(f): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Godemcee:
my sis ain't fat,nd I always tell them to watch what they eat,talkin bout mum when I was in secondary school my friends use to argue that my mum is my big sis nd she looks to young to give birth to someone as old as me,get that now
xame wit my mom..but ur way of tinking aint ryt..pple are wired differently..tz better u adopt or u and d lady are in agreement even if tz agreed at sum point she wont want to keep being a babymama and one dae u will get tired..tz crùel puttin a woman tru dat includin dat divorce stuff ..if she gets fat den become her personal trainer...mehn i wonder..love is jxt play...tz better ur alone dan bringing a kid or adopting one to such separate life wid dat mindset of urz..nt errone wil av kids n not errone marries.xo guy stay OYO to avoid unhappiness bitterness nd hate in future
Re: I Dont Believe In Marriage,it's Bullshit by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Godemcee:

Chukwu go zie gi my bro. Ur truly in d spirit. E just deh as if say na me write this ur post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHAT! The Woman With The Biggest B**bs Finally Found On Social Media / Most Sensitive Areas On A W0man’s B0dy That Most Men Didn’t Know / How Can I Get Over My Ex Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.