Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) (3536 Views)

Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja / Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by hospitality9ja: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
A 17 year old girl, Miss Tessy tried to take her life after finding out that her sugar daddy who took her to an unnamed hotel in Abuja had infected her with the much dreaded HIV disease. Staff of the said hotel who were perplexed when Miss Tessy suddenly ran out of her hotel room heading to the pool side, got the shock of their life when she dived into the deepest part of the pool and started drowning. If not for the timely intervention of the swimming pool attendant, who also dived into the pool and rescued the girl, the story would have been different.

After she was rescued, she started shouting "Please leave me to die, I want to die" However, a staff of the hotel saw a phone in her jean trouser's pocket, he took out the Sim card from the phone (which was obviously soaked with water) and inserted the Sim in his own phone. He called the first number on the Sim "Aunty Gloria" when the lady "Aunty Gloria" picked up the phone, she was informed about Tessy's attempted suicide and was asked to come and take her home as her condition was now stable (after the first aid administered).

Furthermore, Tessy was interrogated on the reason for her action, she started crying and speaking at the top of her voice, that the man who brought her to the hotel had infected her with HIV. She told the hotel staff and guests that were with her, that the man after having sex with her told her that he wanted to go out and buy some fruits from a fruit market not too far from the hotel. However, two hours later after the man left, he sent her a text message telling her that he has infected her with HIV, he told her that he was infected with HIV last year by a girl and that he will never go down alone.

On further interrogation, the girl said that she is only 17 years old and that she just met the man (Philip) two weeks ago and decided to follow him to the hotel on his invitation. Some people advised her to go to the hospital and test for HIV before jumping into conclusion. Others scolded her for trying to take her life over a matter she is not even sure of, they told her that even if the test is positive, that does not give her the right to want to take her life because there are so many people living with the disease and doing very well in life.

http://www.hospitalitynaija..com.ng (Source)
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op you are very good in story telling

Give me fone number of the girl or Adonbilivit grin

6 Likes

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by osesology(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Gbese re o!

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by warriiboguy: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Photo?
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
haba she can go for post exposure prophylaxis na cool

Any HIV drugs can kill off HIV completely within 7days of infection, but after that 8days and so on the Hiv becomes more potent than the Arv drugs...

She should be administered TDF/3TC/EFV immediately cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by ryd3(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
and some ladies will read dis and say 'This is not my portion'...dont worry, ur own de do press up de come, kwontinue.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
When we say avoid premarital sex you say no. oya now
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by TedBaker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jesus 17 yrs old. God save our younger sisters.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by DesChyko: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
This is believeable undecided

But some people are meant to contract HIV.

Otherwise they would have heeded warnings.

1. Abstinence is the key.

2. Be faithful to your partners.

3. Allow logic to rule. Your heart doesn't think.

4. Adhere to prevention methods.

Apologies to those who contracted it via unorthodox means.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Gozzzy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
at 17yrs, she say na old man sugar cane, better pass for am!!!!!!! well, ife onye n'acho ka o n'afu!!!! mtcheeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Fits her!!!!
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by KINGwax007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Which kind yeye lie be ds?

See as he dey write stories grin grin
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
SUBHANALLAH!!

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by bentlywills(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Op you are very good in story telling

Give me fone number of the girl or Adonbilivit grin

0803 564 8920
Feel free to call her tongue
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
haba she can go for post exposure prophylaxis na cool

Any HIV drugs can kill off HIV completely within 7days of infection, but after that 8days and so on the Hiv becomes more potent than the Arv drugs...

She should be administered TDF/3TC/EFV immediately cool
please do not wrongly inform the public. Post exposure prophylaxis is within 72 hrs (3 days) , it is most active within 2 hours ...
I really do not know where u got your literature from... U can as well share...

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by NigerDeltan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
bentlywills:

0803 564 8920
Feel free to call her tongue

Bizzybodi
Are you the op? grin

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by xprincy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
gudday nairalanders am new here but in dying need of ur assistance here is a link its a matter of someone's health plz if u can create a topic from it 4 me I would appreciate jus help me pass it around plz God would bless u jus follow d link attached. http:///2a1wIPl

http:///2a1wIPl
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sympathy for a girl who FORKS her grandfather's age mate? she got what she bergained for. Period!
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by bentlywills(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Bizzybodi
Are you the op? grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by kennedy45(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
This our young ambitous hustle ehh!! I'll just like to add
i feel everyone has a potential gift in them, even if you don't learn a skill it helps alot! Ppl will respect u and see u as someone, i knw the ruins thing which is not easy as it seems is a get fast process money which u will always spend careleslly! We should always try to empower ourselves, don't use the excuse of waiting 4 a white color job to waste ur time in life. Act fast today and empower urself!
I blog at
www.kennedyclement..com
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by friendlyadvice: 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Best to commit suicide, she's already dead anyway
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fake story. No pictures. I highly believe this, not!
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by Fidelismaria: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
HEhehehehe laffin in ijebu i feel no pity for her she got served
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) by policy12: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm blame poverty for this...

Then blame Buhari...

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Developers We Yorubas Want In The SW - Labenese Edition / BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... / Before Biafra Comes, Igbos Have To Leave Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.