Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... (3533 Views)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Olusola Oke Returns To APC, Governor Akeredolu Receives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... by Zubby56(f): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
JUST IN: APC Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To Welcome Buhari
The Cable is reporting that the convoy of Borno state governor Kashim Shettima was involved in a road crash on Friday, March 10. According to the report, the crash led to the death of Shettima’s senior special assistant on protocol Farouk Farouk. The accident occurred along the Abuja Kaduna expressway, a source said. A driver, who sustained injuries in the accident, has reportedly been taken to the hospital.
It could be immediately confirmed the governor was on his way to welcome the president who returned to the country after around 49 days on vacation in London, United Kingdom. Isa Gusau, spokesman of the governor, could not be reached for comments as his mobile telephone was out of reach. Shettima was not among the governors who were with Buhari at the presidential villa in Abuja.

Also if you need sexy and hot babies for enjoyment and relaxing you can make me know now hurry up....
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... by skelewu404(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... by sammyp01: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
A
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... by KennyID17(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zubby56:

Also if you need sexy and hot babies for enjoyment and relaxing you can make me know now hurry up....

What are u doing with hot babies? How hot are they? And how are u sure i would enjoy these hot babies? :>/
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... by Tazdroid(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
True, read it online elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

It's Very Wrong To Force Or Blackmail The North Into Accepting Restructuring / Atiku Trashing Buhari On Twitter.... / British Igbos Keeping Igbo Culture Alive With Okwu Id Channel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.