Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) (7484 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Lol Yahoo Boy Spotted On Bbm / BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by superfelix: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by webninja: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
lol.. check my signature guys
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin grin

iza blu filllm i just sek am naun naun grin grin grin
so you have to check it before you know xvideo is bluefilm?....learner
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Stormyweather(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2016
op, if you want to live long you should mind your business. this is the stupidest thing In recent times. haba!
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Raydos: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't be daft grin. Y'all are perverts.
I meant "I'll be damned". You're taking this outta context.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Oga Op mind ya business...and by the way how u take even know wetin dey d site?? I sure say na preaching them dey preach self o
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2016
I dont get it undecided

what's he/she listening to
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Rasque1759(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
and you have problem with that?.....i always watch it too anyway.....
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
He who is without sin should cast the first stone... I am not a saint... cheesy grin so make I waka pass
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why is this on the internet? People are getting dumber by the way.
I'd be fuckéd if this makes front page. lipsrsealed
I will like to join the fuckers.
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
There's a long line already...
And I didn't mean it in that context:-P
Tallesty1:
I will like to join the fuckers.
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by itelMobileNG: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dullahi:
Smh.. How's this news?

smiley

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by habey1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
. Space booked

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
BBM User
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Xbursta(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jhuniyour:
The listener doesn't even send.

But it's actually nobody's business because the listener needs to learn something new.

We learn everyday.
What is he learning instead of listening to Don Moen or Jim Reeves he is busy wasting time,battery and strength on rubbish

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Macmilla(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
BBM like we all know is a social platform where we interact with friends and loved one. The makers of BBM added some amazing features to it App so users can have more fun and better experience. One of these features is getting to know what your friend(s) are listening to.

This could only be possible if you turn on the feature likewise your friends. Today as sent in by one of our blog readers, he was going through his BBM feeds and behold he saw what got him laughing and wondering. See photo after the cut:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/omg-see-what-this-bbm-user-was-seen.html
First, how do u know what that video is if u've not been watching such? You just exposed urself here.
Secondly, what's ur business with what she's listening to? Na u buy phone for am? You opened a thread over this shit?

Please, you really need to get a life.
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by onyedika946(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin grin

iza blu filllm i just sek am naun naun grin grin grin
taa comot here osiso. Olodo.
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by XtraSmooth404: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nothing sells better than sex.. grin
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by Hotdiamond(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
casttlebarbz:
come on ,u still don't get d different between BB nd BBM.
DIFFERENCE NOT DIFFERENT

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hotdiamond:
DIFFERENCE NOT DIFFERENT
thanks 4 d correction

1 Like

Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by austine4real(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
onyedika946:
taa comot here osiso. Olodo.
grin grin grin
malamu

oponu
grin grin grin
Re: See What This BBM User Was Seen Listening To (photo) by austine4real(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
FreeSpirited:
so you have to check it before you know xvideo is bluefilm?....learner
grin grin grin grin
i no knw na cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Sms & Mms Messages Here. All Kinds / Lg F200k Optimus Vu2 / Acoount Balance On Blackberry Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.