Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing (21856 Views)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by mhizAnnie(f): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Holywizard:
u really must come from a broken home. chai, is a pity. God understands better

Nawa ooo. Ur condition is critical
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by AuroraB(f): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2016
valmunich:
Truth be told, this wasn't funny.
At all sad. Imagine the concobility undecided
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 30, 2016
gidzbobby:
Wah I always tell ma mum, cus na she dey first report the old man to me. She be like "Bobo, d tin wey I tel ur papa na bad tin" me be like "E no concern me o, anything wey u wan do, do"... Old man to will come "ur mother always get angry, that was what made moses not see the promise land" I'll be like "make she no do mistake hear am fo ur mouth" its fun sometimes watching them, cus once dey settle, is either dey use ur matter settle or ......
cheesy This happens in almost every family that started from last century.

2 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by RaeMystix: 3:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Gosh!.I love my parents, even though they both annoy the shit out of me. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by mzanave(f): 5:12am On Aug 30, 2016
God knws am always on mom's side grin
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2016
mzanave:
God knws am always on mom's side grin

Mum can't alwz b ryt, same wt Dad.

2 Likes

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2016
RaeMystix:
Gosh!.I love my parents, even though they both annoy the shit out of me. grin kiss

Good, u owe 'em luv.
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Eliteklaus(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
so fun as long as dey fight just once a year other dan that d IGWE must hear this, and besides wen dey r fighting keep ur ears down, that's wen d truth comes out
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
This is why I hate life sometimes. Those two people who can't control their stupid anger! #I want out
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Ezionye(f): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
No 9 grin grin grin

I love cartoons!
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ezionye:
No 9 grin grin grin

I love cartoons!

How are you ?
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:
gringrin
Hey angry
why the sad face, sorry if I am the cause of it lipsrsealed
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
why the sad face, sorry if I am the cause of it lipsrsealed
Why did you do it,knowing that you caused it <sad
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Why did you do it,knowing that you caused it <sad
honestly I don't know my offense but sorry ..
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
honestly I don't know my offense but sorry ..
You reported me for violating rule 2 meanwhile you insulted me first

But its fine now smiley
pleased to make your acquintance,I'm spicy,you?
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You reported me for violating rule 2 meanwhile you insulted me first

But its fine now smiley
pleased to make your acquintance,I'm spicy,you?
oh I remember you now... Spicy sounds more like mispicy, you hav a pretty name and possibly a pretty face but you acted strange that day... So sorry, I am not a trouble maker here so I decided to end the confrontation by reporting you...( I didn't insult you first dear, your response to my post was harsh and I even felt maybe you are a guy or someone that knows me very well and wants to provoke me, anyway it's past now) I am PP
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh I remember you now... Spicy sounds more like mispicy, you hav a pretty name and possibly a pretty face but you acted strange that day... So sorry, I am not a trouble maker here so I decided to end the confrontation by reporting you...( I didn't insult you first dear, your response to my post was harsh and I even felt maybe you are a guy or someone that knows me very well and wants to provoke me, anyway it's past now) I am PP
Yea,its misspicy

PP stands for? smiley
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Yea,its misspicy

PP stands for? smiley
Lol you can add me on bbm if you want ti know... but i am PP grin... Is that you on your dp? (hope you are not planning to hurt me undecided although that name its too pretty to hurt someone grin) anyway the first letter in my name begins with P, I only added another P because it's the name of the father of my favourite character in a particular movie... (Crusifixo, it's his name, while his father's name is PP... Title of movie is The Last Don)... So you don't need to add me again for me to tell you grin...
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol you can add me on bbm if you want ti know... but i am PP grin... Is that you on your dp? (hope you are not planning to hurt me undecided although that name its too pretty to hurt someone grin) anyway the first letter in my name begins with P, I only added another P because it's the name of the father of my favourite character in a particular movie... (Crusifixo, it's his name, while his father's name is PP... Title of movie is The Last Don)... So you don't need to add me again for me to tell you grin...
Yeah,that's me.
I don't hurt gentle guys wink

First letter of his name begins with P
thinking real hard,wanna guess angry

1)Peter?
2)Pamilerin
3)Paul
4)*********
I really need to crack this riddle with out adding him on BBM angry

how did I do grin
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Yeah,that's me.
I don't hurt gentle guys wink

First letter of his name begins with P
thinking real hard,wanna guess angry

1)Peter?
2)Pamilerin
3)Paul
4)*********
I really need to crack this riddle with out adding him on BBM angry

how did I do grin

grin anyway I am happy you don't hurt gentle guys... You actually got my name but if you still want to be sure then you know what to do grin... Anyway sorry once again for reporting you, at least it made you to remember me when I had already forgotten about the incident grin...are you the person on your dp or will I have to add you on bbm before you tell me grin
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
grin anyway I am happy you don't hurt gentle guys... You actually got my name but if you still want to be sure then you know what to do grin... Anyway sorry once again for reporting you, at least it made you to remember me when I had already forgotten about the incident grin...are you the person on your dp or will I have to add you on bbm before you tell me grin
Hehehehehe gringrin
Your name is PETER tongue

Awwwww,I'm not pissed anymore,I actually reported it to a mutual friend,then he let me know you ain't that kind of person,more reason I decided to chat you up wink

and this is the third time I'm saying YES that is me PP,for once,I decided to silent some jobless mofos by posting my pictures myself gringringrin
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hehehehehe gringrin
Your name is PETER tongue

Awwwww,I'm not pissed anymore,I actually reported it to a mutual friend,then he let me know you ain't that kind of person,more reason I decided to chat you up wink

and this is the third time I'm saying YES that is me PP,for once,I decided to silent some jobless mofos by posting my pictures myself gringringrin
wow pretty... grin... Honestly, I even suspected that you are a guy behind this moniker... By the way, who is that our mutual friend smiley
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wow pretty... grin... Honestly, I even suspected that you are a guy behind this moniker... By the way, who is that our mutual friend smiley
Are you serious? shocked
What gave you that impression? angry
muva smiley
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Are you serious? shocked
What gave you that impression? angry
muva smiley
yea fearless Muva is my man...I actually suspected he was the one... Honestly. I have been ignoring a particular dude's mention that I don't even know, he keeps mentioning me with trapqueen and sometimes those mentions where obviously intended to hurt me his moniker is fuckshitt. I actually thought it was him now trying to get my attention with a female moniker since I have been ignoring his troublesome mentions...
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea fearless Muva is my man...I actually suspected he was the one... Honestly. I have been ignoring a particular dude's mention that I don't even know, he keeps mentioning me with trapqueen and sometimes those mentions where obviously intended to hurt me his moniker is fuckshitt. I actually thought it was him now trying to get my attention with a female moniker since I have been ignoring his troublesome mentions...
Hahahahaha,he is just trolling around.
That reminds me,why did you open a farewell thread for kashybaby,when we all know no one actually really leaves nairaland for good undecided
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahaha,he is just trolling around.
That reminds me,why did you open a farewell thread for kashybaby,when we all know no one actually really leaves nairaland for good undecided
she actually left for good... She had been a wonderful friend to me.... I made her come back here again using her birthday as excuse because I needed to open a birthday thread for her....
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
she actually left for good... She had been a wonderful friend to me.... I made her come back here again using her birthday as excuse because I needed to open a birthday thread for her....
I disagree,if she did,she would have deactivated after the birthday wish,but she is currently everywhere on romanceland,with threads too gringrin

btw I'm off to bed,see you around smiley
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I disagree,if she did,she would have deactivated after the birthday wish,but she is currently everywhere on romanceland,with threads too gringrin

btw I'm off to bed,see you around smiley
sweet dreams dear... You sounded like we have been pals for long... Anyway sometimes war is the first step towards peace so also hatred could be the first step towards love...
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Berbierklaus(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
SmellingAnus:
sweet dreams dear... You sounded like we have been pals for long... Anyway sometimes war is the first step towards peace so also hatered could be the first step towards love...
Word cool

its my pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by Muvacci(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea fearless Mu.va is my man...I actually suspected he was the one... Honestly. I have been ignoring a particular dude's mention that I don't even know, he keeps mentioning me with trapqueen and sometimes those mentions where obviously intended to hurt me his moniker is fuckshitt. I actually thought it was him now trying to get my attention with a female moniker since I have been ignoring his troublesome mentions...

Boss mi! I hail!! cool
Re: All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing by SmellingAnus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Muvacci:

Boss mi! I hail!! cool
Boss at the Top... Greetings to you... Been a while... Don't tell me Muva is banned or is it? How the hustle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.