Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo (8136 Views)

PHOTO: Bukola Saraki Pays Chief Of Army Staff,buratai, A Condolence Visit / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by snezBaba: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
HRich:

Hahahaha,

Buhari started Boko Haram, so he knew how to end it
Na you talk am embarassed but I don't believe that.
Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
HRich:
Lolzzzzzzz
beta belle who you EPP?
Oga na myself I dey help o
Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by CioAngels(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congratulations buratai, more commendation for you, now have visa to continue to steal the salaries and allowances of your officers and men to acquire the whole of Dubai since president buhari is solidly behind you.
Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by DabuIIIT: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

Hypocrisy is when you hate Muslims ( shiat) but pretend to love them because of the hatred you have for Buhari and Buratai.

hypocrisy is when u blame the pot for doing the boiling but free the knife that did the slicing..savvy?
Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by Naijiant: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Buaratai: A war criminal home and abroad.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/crimes-humanity-case-buhari/
Re: Buratai: A Prophet Home And Abroad By Adeka Onyilo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks to the unique investment techniques of General Buratai ayam now saving to buy my own Dubai Mansion.

God Bless General Buratai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Muhammad: We Have Never Enlisted Repentant Boko Haram Members - Army / ICPC Arraigns Ebisintei Awudu (Ex-Surveyor General) For N2.8bn Fraud / Coup: Prosecute Those Inciting Military Against Tinubu – MURIC Tells Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.