Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

"Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose (25535 Views)

Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Kashamu looking for cheap patronage
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by johnstar(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by HRich(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Fayose giving every APC member and members sleepless night

4 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by atirolu(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Lols
Bro want cross to apc to avoid arrest
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2016
See drug baron talking, America will get you one day.
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by higherpower: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2016
leofab:
Useless kashamu wants everyone to keep quiet so Buhari can lease out Nigeria.. God bless fayose

Block head! u didn't read the part that says;

“You cannot give what you do not have and a man who is himself guilty of a human rights violation, lawlessness and impunity cannot become a judge, jury and crusader for any advocacy for the sanctity of the law. He is merely playing to the gallery,”

2 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by adeoba2008(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
I hereby seconded the motion. lol
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by ishiamu(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2016
hiredkiller:

bro that guy is the most confused human being i have ever seen
He's trying soo hard to remain relevant here after damaging his political reputation he's no body here.
he tried to force himself into pdp youth stuffs but failed because no body will ever trust such person knowing fully well his type cheesy
the guy is obviously pained that's why he's ranting up and down.
He's nairaland clown after musiwa

I knew all this while

3 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
I thought this guy has traveled to the US...

He has some element of truth in what he said but I don't blame Fayose because they fought dirty with him so he is fighting back. Infact the type of democracy being practiced by apc, we need many more Fayose's. I have not forgotten the kind of shameless opposition this same apc played when pdp was in power. What you give is what you get.

I am seeing that a deal has been giving to the drug lord senator. To make his case go away, he has to fight his friend Fayose. As Luscious Lion will say in his song Titled Snitch in the movie Empire, " I was thought am not suppose to trust any"

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Dinobi77: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Kashamu, seeking presidential attention?

2 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by ObaKlaz: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
By the time this Fayose is done with Ekiti, he'll still blame it on BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by BlackSeptember: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is good at rabble rousing and making fool of himself while abandoning governance in Ekiti state. That one is in opposition doesn't give a certificate of being a nuisance.

As a critic of the present government that I am, I have ensured that the line that separates constructive and sane criticism on one side, and insane rabble rousing/constitution of nuisance on the other side is appreciated and respected.

As much as I sympathise with Fayose, I think he should start respecting himself and his position before he turns himself into complete mockery. My words may sound harsh but they are sincere and necessary.

BTW Buhari has failed Nigeria
All these things is because you are looking for where your bread will be buttered.

Omenka give barcanista a bottle of sprite and see him sing for you

3 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Myself2(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Chaiiiiiii see how the fear of drugs crime prosecution has tamed Kashamu and turned him into a Buhariasslicker licking the smelly despotic tyrannical arse of the mumuharic dullard
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Deadlytruth(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Fayose has the right to criticize but nor in the aspect of accusing Buhari of lawlessness after he (Fayose) himself beat up and tore the gown of a chief Judge which is the height of lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by 1stallon(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2016
StOla:

Kashamu has truly articulated the well known character of Fayose.

Fayose should learn to respect himself and stop sniffing Buhari's pants.

Fayose has become a clown in the committee of elected officials in this democratic dispensation. Is he the only one who loves Nigeria and Nigerians? Are others who guard their tongue useless in office? Is there a prize for who talks the most? Has Fayose proven to be more tolerant of opposition and dissenting opinion when he was in office previously and now? Has Fayose proven to be a better leader than the multitudes of opposition elected officials who do their own jobs rather than make criticism of Buhari their live's mission?

Must Fayose malign the President on every matter even when not remotely associated with Buhari?

Is it until wicked Wike also tells Fayose's to learn to close his mouth and stop foaming saliva like a baby that you will realise that Fayose's condition has become both pathological and psychiatric?
heheh...sniffing Buhari's pants

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Fayose have not fail is state, with the little resource Fayemi has streamline him to, his still managing to perform. Have you forgotten so soon how Oshiomole, Kwakwasho etc were criticizing Jonathan. However, Kashamu is looking for a soft touch from president Buhari based on is Extradition controversies. Dont forget, this Fayose he is talking about, stood by him when he was almost extradited. Meanwhile, Buhari remains a Fiasco

TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is good at rabble rousing and making fool of himself while abandoning governance in Ekiti state. That one is in opposition doesn't give a certificate of being a nuisance.

As a critic of the present government that I am, I have ensured that the line that separates constructive and sane criticism on one side, and insane rabble rousing/constitution of nuisance on the other side is appreciated and respected.

As much as I sympathise with Fayose, I think he should start respecting himself and his position before he turns himself into complete mockery. My words may sound harsh but they are sincere and necessary.

3 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Ofornaira: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
fayose is performing his civil responsibility as a citizen of Nigerian. we all owe the government a constructive criticism to enable it perform well. if u lack the ball to perform your civic responsibility as a citizen of Nigeria because of your dirty hands why don't you leave fayose alone Mr man.
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by adebowales: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

correction:buhari is failing Nigeria but surely he would turn that around

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by kanosalami: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2016
yarimo:
Thank you sen. KASHEMU you are truly a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.
thank u theif kashemu the drug baron trying to lick bubu ass

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by dermmy(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Fayose dnt mind Buhari jor go and cut some ponmo grin
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2016
kanosalami:
thank u theif kashemu the drug baron trying to lick bubu ass
DRUGS BARON or WEED BARON that is a senator who mind his business.
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by FLYFIRE(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Tony abeg stop this nonsense. Even zombies are running from those ediots & you are here talking trash. You can go back to your vomit for all we care. How many of those zombies have you seen cultured.

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
designking:
This response from Kashamu is truly epic. Well articulated and delivered. That every ordinary citizen of this country blames Buhari for every woes does not mean governors too should join the frail.

Not every issue should be directed at the presidency!!!

So that same Kashamu you condemn here few months ago is now that same Kashamu you are somehow supporting simply because he has joined Sheriff camp and seeking safe passage not to be deported for his drug offenses Wounder shall never end definitely you must be APC member but why is it that APC members has no stable mind Please don't take it personal just wondering because why would I take Kashamu talk serious a desperate man trying to evade justice Though I do not support his extradition for a second but not for him to be trying to play smart on people and to worsen it all joining Sheriff camp making his matter worst.

By the way as it stand to day both Fayose and Kashamu are still PDP so I guess also their matter concern nobody who is not PDP or PDP sympathizer.

Again for you to say all issues blames should not be attach to Buhari bro you lied, in fact all issues life or dead should be attached and be blame on Buhari since APC can still be blaming Gej and PDP for the political impotent and their failure so it's a total understatement to say Buhari should not be blame. I repeat in capital BUHARI IS GUILTY OF EVERY MESS IN NIGERIA RIGHT NOW. Take it or leave it because Buhari, Tinubu, APC ete blame Gej then for all that was happening so its pay back time Nemesis so please get that fact right away.

I know I have upset YOU but take a chill pill ok no high blood pressure please, truth bite so harsh.

2 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Like play like play kashamu don enter APC
Very soon dem go give am saintship

2 Likes

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Lecturer05(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
You wouldn't have said it any better. He who has ear, let him listen.
Aufbauh:
It is so disheartened that the main party that should have been prompting a formidable opposition to the ruling party APC has sacrifice their credibility on pettiness and vain blabbing.

The worst state of the opposition like Gov.Fayose their pathfinder is that they are very predictable,monotonous and childish, lacking objectivity and constructive criticism.
When opposition has these aforementioned vices,then their case is a tale of woe.

1 Like

Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by muriunited(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
my friend if you don't have anything to comments you better keep quite, Fayose is a stupidest man on earth.
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
hiredkiller:

bro that guy is the most confused human being i have ever seen
He's trying soo hard to remain relevant here after damaging his political reputation he's no body here.
he tried to force himself into pdp youth stuffs but failed because no body will ever trust such person knowing fully well his type cheesy
the guy is obviously pained that's why he's ranting up and down.
He's nairaland clown after musiwa
bro you are as useless as anything
senator kashamu is not in Buharis camp its not a sin or wrong for him to caution his own party chieftain
if the way Fayose formed his own opposition was the same way APC formed there's then they can not be where they are today
bros receive sense
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by DTaj: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
When I read the garbage from Fayose, I wondered too!

How could a feud between former Kano state Governor Kwankwaso and his successor, Ganduje, concern Buhari? Ganduje prevented Kwankwaso from organizing a mass wedding and got the police in Kano to seal the venue- what concerned Buhari with that? Only the daft, ponmo and Shaki cutting Fayose will find Buhari culpable!
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by hiredkiller: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
bamidelee:

bro you are as useless as anything
senator kashamu is not in Buharis camp its not a sin or wrong for him to caution his own party chieftain
if the way Fayose formed his own opposition was the same way APC formed there's then they can not be where they are today
bros receive sense
[/s]
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: "Kwankwaso And Buhari Feud" Is None Of Your Business. Kashamu Tells Fayose by fastguy10: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kashamu u r talking so buhari will nt take u to American

Kashamu fear of been taken to American

Mark my words let Bihari leave office u will see those DAT supporting him talk against him they r supporting him becos he is in power
Fear of arrest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute 400 Suspects For Funding Terrorism / Kamala Harris Hosts Osinbajo Inside Her Ceremonial Office / More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.