Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. (4277 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by heykims(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Jhuniyour:
This could drop a tear. Love's strong.
This is no celebration of love here, it is arrant nonsense.
A man who loves his wife will get an ambulance not minding whatever it costs.
Shoulder carrying and displaying a body around d street is an insult to d dead.
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Raydos: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
chiddyok:

Devotion.
D What? undecided
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
heykims:

This is no celebration of love here, it is arrant nonsense.
A man who loves his wife will get an ambulance not minding whatever it costs.
Shoulder carrying and displaying a body around d street is an insult to d dead.

Perhaps you are texting with a different point of view but are you aware that the word poverty exist? People saw this love and later gave assistance.

A lot of people will just go home and morn till they have cash for amb.

1 Like

Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by DerKlassiker: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Saddened!
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Iphone5: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
this is not about poverty, but about the bond between them, the love & cherished moments when the woman was still alive. Can't you see that or do you need sense transplant??

Oversabi
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Who get D daughter number? kiss
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by 1miccza: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
God save us all from poverty and uncaring leaders and people
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Explorers(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
1miccza:
God save us all from poverty and uncaring leaders and people

Amen.
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Lalaity: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
They followed him all the way with camera just to make a good story? Damn. The world is spinning backwards.
I tell you.
We are more interested in showing things off, being the first to Know, first to post, first to tell than being the first to help.

Its soooo sad
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by boss1310(m): 4:13am On Oct 03, 2016
that man is very strong if you ever carried a fresh corpse you will understand. I did carry my younger sis from the quack hospital she died in school to the vehicle all by myself and I tell you humans are heavier in death
Re: Poor Indian Man Carries His Dead Wife On His Shoulder For 7miles Back Home. by Explorers(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2016
boss1310:
that man is very strong if you ever carried a fresh corpse you will understand. I did carry my younger sis from the quack hospital she died in school to the vehicle all by myself and I tell you humans are heavier in death

Waoh....So sorry for the loss bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? / Thick Linoleum Carpet@ 3500 Per Square Meter / If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.