Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine (8567 Views)

Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Bloody Civilian (1,2&3) Written By Michael Luxguy Augustine / ****stories By Luxguy**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:
Guy if na play, make u stop am o
That Sky papa no suppose die o...
Which kain mata be this na?

Nice work bro.
You are really one different breed of a writer.

More
More
More
More
I really appreciate ur encouragement
Next episode will fall out 2moro
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
kybee:
I really appreciate ur encouragement Next episode will fall out 2moro
I salute your writing skills I owe you a recharge card What network do you use and how do I send it to you ? I will send it tomorrow ! So tell me how to send it
Please let's encourage this wonderful writer! #StandingOvation
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2016
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 36
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
Quickly i hop into the car,drove it close.with the help of observer and co we got my unconcious father into the car and i speed off with observer to the nearest hospital where my dad was immediately admitted.i sat impatiently waiting for the doctor to finish the operation,my dad had been shot on his left shoulder and he had lost a lot of blood.i pissed around the hospital walking to and fro of nowhere in particular
Observer:easy mehn ur dad is gonna be okay,he is a strong man(no comment from me)sky u are a man so stop acting like a woman
Me: (shouted out of anger)enough(demostrated with my left hand)
Observer: (stands up and walk toward me)believe me,standing here or walking around here wont help issues.i believe u know who did this but what surprises me is the fact that u are wasting time to do what u are good at.if u need my help just tell me,am always willing to help and u know that...i just kept him quiet and kept my to and fro movement then the doctor surfaced from nowhere
Me: (rushed to him)how is he is my father alive
Doctor: (started that their mumu mumu doctor character)hmmm(shakes head)
Observer:mr man talk nau nah which kind head festive come be dis
Me: doctor is my dad dead?
Doctor:u see we are trying our best to save ur father,those bullets are almost close to his heart and he lost lots of blood already
Observer: doctor u see all the english wehy u just blow now i no got wetin u dey actually mean so just tell us wether the man go die or survive
Doctor:am sorry his chances of survival is 40/60(starts walking away)
Me: doctor please try your possible best to save my dad please(out of sight).observer do u say u would help me(i spoke in anger)
Observer:yes i would
Me:then show me chief Soso's abord
Observer:u mean he has a hand in this?
Me:are u showing me or not?
Observer:why not,i would...then i trued and began walking out of the hospital,he followed me immediately.i got in the car and he joined me then i drove off
Observer:where are we heading to now?
Me:the station
Observer:u want to go and give report,that would be a fuckup sky
Me: (march brake)
Observer: (almost falling off the seat)jesus
Me:would u just keep shut and watch me drive?
Observer:whatever do what u feel like am not saying anything to u again
Me: (starts the car) better that way!
we got to the station,i got down and walked into the station with observer following behind like a little child following his mother,i saw the man i punched earlier and immediatly he stoodup and ran into one of the office there but whats my business with him,i just walked to the officer in the counter
Me: (authoritatively)where is my phone in ur possession?
Officer:wait sir make i help u bring am,i help u keep am well(hurriedly checked his drawer and brought it out)take sir
Me:what of my bag?
Officer: oh no vex,see am here(he handed it to me)...i collected it and turned to leave then i came face to face with the IPO
IPO: (looked at me with an evil eyes)
Me: (still angry)get of my way let me see the leaving
IPO: dont worry,i would nail u soon
Me:try it and u would give ur testimoney in hell
IPO:we shall see
Me:if i were to be u i would start fasting and prayers because ur words don't come through and like i told u before "i dont need ur crown to be crowned king"...he looked at me gravely,i break through him and walk off and observer followed me.i got into my car and waited for him to enter
Observer:where are we heading to next?
Me:to end it all and get Soso down
Observer:hmmm,then let me drive...i stared at him for sometime the got down,he got down too and we switched then he drove off.
Luxguy
I'm cooking Episode 37, sooner or later it will be ready for u to devour
Email: Kybee21@yahoo.com
Update by kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 37
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
In silence we ride to chief Soso house but before we got to his house it was already 7:30 pm.the house was a white one guided with fence of about 10 ft tall,there was light shining everywhere in and out of the house,the fence was supported with electric security wire with a powerful gate standing as an obstancle to the entrance of the compound.i looked at observer
Me:is this the house
Observer:yes,this is where he lives
Me: (opening the car) ok then lets go.
Observer: (holding back my left hand)no wait
Me:what again?
Observer:how do we get in?
Me:from the gate of course
Observer:no we cant go in like that,he is being guarded by 8 policemen
Me: eight policemen?
Observer:yea eight of them
Me: (demostrate with both hands)onllly?
Observer:what do u mean by only? Look those policemen are all armed and we came with no weapon
Me:is that all?
Observer: (gave that frustration look) are u insane,u want to waste ur life
Me:chilax,what doesnt kill me makes me stronger,those policemen are all my friends
Observer:you know them(i just smiled)it still doesnt matter if u know them or not
Me:i dont know them and am sure they dont know me either
Observer:then how are they ur friends?
Me:they are my friends because they are my customers.see just chilax and hope u have annouced their obituary
Observer:hahaha,i should have known what u are driving at,u eh u never change
Me:are u in?
Observer:surest nau,am in but
Me:but what?
Observer:his wife and children what do we do with them?
Me:i have no business with them,its Soso i have a fixed business with and am here to carryout the busines deal
Observer:that's good.so we go in through the fence
Me:yea but what of the security wires on them
Observer:forget that thing,nah naija we dey,that thing na toy,pure toy
Me:then lets go but i still have plier and glove...i took the plier and glove,giving him one hand of the glove as we came off the car.observer used his hand to signal me for us to enter from the back,we took those criminal steps to the back fence,i lifted observer whom had sat on my shoulder,then with the plier he cut off the security wire,then i dropped him down,we both jumped over the fence into the compound then our tip toe continued,we saw 5 policemen on guard but only 3 were active but were backing us holding their guns firmly as the other two fools were sleeping with their guns on their laps instead of keeping guard
Observer: (whispered)hmmm that makes it easier
Me: (whispered back)i told u they are my friends(smiles)...we tip toed to their backs and cra cra cra they were down lifeless(u know wadsup nah,we broke their neck) then we walked up to the sleeping two as each of us stood infront of them
Me: (not whispering)u know what?
Observer:what bebe
Me:if i employed any security man who sleeps on duty na sack be next
Observer:yea yea,especially like dis two....they jumped up from their slummber and pohn i pounch the idiot as he hit back his back head against the wall and blood splashed on the wall from his back head while observer just used the head of the other guy's gun to hit him back to forever sleep
Me: (smiling)shebi i told u they are my customers
Observer:hiah u too much
Me: (face changed)now its time to rade inside and tonight marks the end of soso on earth
Observer:abeg give am final respect by calling him chief soso
Me:if im reach hell fire make him negociate that one with devil...then we moved on,we opened the door of the house,we saw just one security inside
Security: (pointing his gun at us)who are u looking for
Me:madman,even for security work english dey hard u
Observer:abi o,my guy its not "who are u looking for" its "who are u guys looking for?"lolz because we dehy two
Security:how on earth did u two fools get in here
Me: (started paravolating up and down with wicked smiles on my face)chief wont be happy if he hears that u called his boys fools so u better act fast if not u loose ur job because the information we have is regarding to chiefs life
Security: (brought down his gun)wait here let me call him then...he turned and started heading to another door,i rushed at him and cra,he went down dead,then we opened the other the security was earlier heading toward and we came faced with another compound or should i say backyard! It was well beautified,then we saw two guys standing at a distance facing a pool,i guess chief soso is inside the pool swimming his last with two women,i looked at observer and he looked back at me,as we were about to take steps to the pool we heard "DON'T MOVE OR YOU DIE" we have been caught but by who who? Observer said they were 8 policemen on guard nau,we killed six already and am sure they died and look the other two standing at distance watching over Soso so who just caught us or is it the IPO We put up our hands as we turned on slow motion and u wouldnt believe who abi na what it was.
Next Episode is loading
Luxguy
Update by Daniel kybee
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Violinna: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
nice story you got here... loving it...
pls next update
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by ucheclub(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Please inform me when post the next. Am waiting
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
@D9ty7, what's up na Are you alright ?
No updates and just radio silence... Well if you are not okay,I pray God helps you But if you are not completing your story,just let us know !
This is too long abeg
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by AREWAMAFIA98(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
HABA KYBEE COM COMPLETE THIS NA #SHOOO#
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2016
AREWAMAFIA98:
HABA KYBEE COM COMPLETE THIS NA #SHOOO#
search my new topic WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE BY KYBEE21
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bencarson007(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Kybee21:
. . . . search my new topic WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE BY KYBEE21
How many threads on the same story? Now you are drawing us back If you did not want to finish the story on the other thread Why start it ?
My thoughts though.
Lastly ur silence was not too nice I just hope you are okay
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
bencarson007:

How many threads on the same story?
Now you are drawing us back
If you did not want to finish the story on the other thread
Why start it ?

My thoughts though.

Lastly ur silence was not too nice
I just hope you are okay
bro u should be smart enough to tell urself that something wrong happened.
i wasn't easy for me to forget abt my already existing thread.
bro something i cant explain happened bear with me and kindly follow my new topic, i will complete the story this time
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
bencarson007:
No updates and just radio silence... Well if you are not okay,I pray God helps you But if you are not completing your story,just let us know !
This is too long abeg
. .
. not my fault oooooo I tried completing dah story
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by Kybee21(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
bencarson007:
This is too long abeg
. .
. not my fault oooooo I tried completing dah story
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by bindosky1998(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Kybee continue na i search laughing kidney nothing like when mission becomes impossible there#twalle#i salute
Re: Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine by kybee(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2017
Won't lie to u all
I've tried all my best posting here but it remains empty text.
I'll therefore create a group on telegram and share the link via signature so I can post all the episodes for the world to read and learn.
Hope that would be helpful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Her Last Breath / Price Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.