Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya (448 Views)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya by abubakaa(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have searched all over the internet but I can't get the message. The links keep redirecting me to some dating sites. Please I need to listen to the battle against the wasters by pastor Olukoya urgently.
God bless you as you share the mp3 file with me.

Sincerely,
Abubakar
Re: I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya by trapQ: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
New convert to Christianity?? wow. You should check YouTube. I listen to his messages on YouTube.

By the way, knowing the date of the message will go a long way in helping you find it. For example, is it PMCH January, or June??
Re: I'm A New Convert In Need Of Battle Against Wasters By Pastor Olukoya by abubakaa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
trapQ:
New convert to Christianity?? wow. You should check YouTube. I listen to his messages on YouTube.

By the way, knowing the date of the message will go a long way in helping you find it. For example, is it PMCH January, or June??
Thanks so much. I'll check youtube now

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Says Preachers Responsible For Violence In Nigeria / Please I Need Room Self Contain In Lagos,no Agency Fee Please / Rhema For Living Devotional - The Rapture And The Second Coming Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.