Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (64342 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Olukoya: "Women Who Give MouthAction & Swallow Sperm Are Cannibals"

Twitter user Temitope Inyang(@MercyKudy) few hours ago posted a Tweet, saying that Mountain of Fire and Miracles General Overseer Dr Daniel Olukoya during a recent Church programme said that any woman who performs MouthAction on a man is ‘a cannibal who had dined with the devil’

http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/mfms-go-dr-olukoya-sparks-online.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by hyfr(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Eww who swallows cum? To me a wife giving her husband bj is their personal preference. So long as they enjoy it, what's sinful there? If bj is a sin then sucking of the bo.obs should be a sin too cos they are all parts of the body, I know some men of God that behave like kids when it comes to bo.obs matter. Don't let religion make u mady friends

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by rawpadgin(m): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by dahunsy(f): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2017
coughs***clears throat# if u ask me...na who I go ask?

9 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by sandyd: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Very true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2017
..Nigerians have been programed in a way that reasoning with their brains is no longer necessary but to swallow every personal thoughts or believes that comes out from their God of men

what verse from the bible is he referring to or is that his personal opinion

can he travel abroad for ministration and otter such words...his audience will be deserted

159 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Adeinfo: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2017
sucking.of your wife breast is biblical according to the book of Proverbs

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 08, 2017
hyfr:
Eww who swallows cum? To me a wife giving her husband bj is their personal preference. So long as they enjoy it, what's sinful there? If bj is a sin then sucking of the bo.obs should be a sin too cos they are all parts of the body, I know some men of God that behave like kids when it comes to bo.obs matter. Don't let religion make u mady friends

..obviously you must be speaking from experience regards to the behaviour of men of God towards bo.obs

kindly enlighten us...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by JideAmuGiaka: 4:44am On Jan 08, 2017
hyfr:

The dick and the breast which one is made to be sucked?.
You use your dick to bleep and impregnate your wife and your wife uses her breasts to feed the baby.

All this sucking of dick is what the western world brought to us, it's not good to abandon the natural way of doing things.
But I dey enjoy the thing sha.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by bitchcrafts: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2017
These ppl will just come and start imposing their personal moral standards on ppl and call it religion. Iranu!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Dexema(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2017
The man of God has spoken, but I doubt if it will change anything.

BJ has become a normal part of sex.ual interactions, this is rather coming late.

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by greatgod2012(f): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Dr D K. Olukoya was addressing his church members and not the generality of the people. If you're not one of his church members, stop bothering yourself about what he said and didn't say. That way, you won't have to condemn yourself over a message that wasn't directed at you.

84 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by HDee(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2017
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Dr D K. Olukoya was addressing his church members and not the generality of the people. If you're not one of his church members, stop bothering yourself about what he said and didn't say. That way, you won't have to condemn yourself over a message that wasn't directed at you.

so whatever he preaches to his congregation shouldn't be practice by others? Is that how winning souls work?

64 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Dr D K. Olukoya was addressing his church members and not the generality of the people.

You do realize his church member will still parrot the same message to the "generality of the people" which still amounts to the same thing.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by teee2: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

36 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Hector09(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Wat is mouth action
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Preca(f): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Hector09:
Wat is mouth action
means collecting something through the mouth

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by CaroLyner(f): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Hector09:
Wat is mouth action
Mouth actions can be roughly divided into two groups: mouthings and mouth gestures. The former are borrowings from the surrounding spoken languages in the form of (silently) articulated words from those languages; the latter are usually analyzed as language-inherent mouth actions that can fulfill, for instance, adverbial functions, or serve to make a sign well formed.
thank me later

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2017
HDee:
angry

Do you agree with what he said?

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by LegalBaby(f): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Hector09:
Wat is mouth action
it is the passing of information from person to person by oral communication, which could be as simple as telling someone the time of day.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2017
LegalBaby:
it is the passing of information from person to person by oral communication, which could be as simple as telling someone the time of day.

grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Noblesoul123: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Am yet to read where sex styles are prescribed in the Holy Bible.

Some people should stop trying to impose their personal beliefs on others.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by AntiWailer: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Arghhh.

"My baby is a cannibel bet I don't give a Feck."

Signed
Akuffo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by jejemanito: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
How did daddy GO know of heads and swallowing of sperm undecided grin

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Akshow: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
When will these clowns stop fooling themselves?

9 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by EKITI001: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by 0955eb027(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Here to read crazily funny comments.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.