Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra (3301 Views)

See What David Mark Is Planning. / Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra / What David Cameron Did Not Know About NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
Done! Pls kindly revert via the provided means. in the voice of Nnamdi kanu *****You are kind****
Good. Communication completed, msg fired to your inbox through right channel.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2016
millionaireman:

102 years Lord Luggard merged people who reason like you to others, you still use candle instead of electricity, drink from well, harvest dead bodies on a daily basis, average life span nearly lowest in the world - all these after more than 50 years and about $1 trillion dollars earned from crude oil.

You still remain deluged that crude oil is all there's for a country to survive, you still hope for a miracle to come to enable Nigeria achieve the potential.

Look yourself again in the mirror.

What matters in a country is how happy the citizens are with their country, not how rich or how big the country is.
Human being have spoken and when they speak every riffraff takes cover. Thanks Bro for educating that guy.

4 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ejilife: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Good. Communication completed, msg fired to your inbox through right channel.
Gbam! Seen! Will revert soonest. Wants to go on a road walk now. Talk you later.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
Gbam! Seen! Will revert soonest. Wants to go on a road walk now. Talk you later.
OK. Is necessary.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Biafman: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Keep deceiving yourselves with false hopes. Biafra will not be achieved cos one Nigeria is what we all want. I think the mods needs to create a new rule on banning any biafran for life on this forum. This nonsense called biafra is embarrassing the cyberspace. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are one. We are brothers and so shall it remain. Lord Luggard merged us together to fulfill our potentials. We will not allow non-entities like Nnamdi kanu to cause commotion. Biafra is dead and buried
Ewu, who are brothers with you? Seems you don't know who to call your brothers. Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by abobakucannibal: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
The Zombie above me sha

Is de kind of people dat cries at home for de Bad Condition de Dullard kept him

Them say them hate Biafra but can never stop bordering about the people they hate.What a world.

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by abobakucannibal: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
No amount of propaganda can help this fruitless biafra agitations. No part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away. Biafra is a pipe dream, it will never come. Nnamdi kanu will regret the day he formed his terrorist group called IPOB.

Like I said before you can't keep what you hate.

2 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by abobakucannibal: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

I will make sure u are banned before morning. Biafra is not to be promoted on this forum. U will be banned

Shut up you bigot.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2016
abobakucannibal:

Shut up you bigot.
You the mind the bigot? He is canvassing for me to be banned while he go unpunished for all the atrocities he is committing in this forum but I thank God the mod have known most of them very well, kudos to Mynd44 and seun. He thought by now I'm silenced.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
More advocates

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by abobakucannibal: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:
More advocates
nwanne nna ode ihe post ru here awugi ihe ekwesiri eme public.Just my thought.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
abobakucannibal:
nwanne nna ode ihe post ru here awugi ihe ekwesiri eme public.Just my thought.
Onye obula nwere Ike ihu ihe isendiri na Twitter so enweghi nsogbu obula. Udo diri gi.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by abobakucannibal: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Onye obula nwere Ike ihu ihe isendiri na Twitter so enweghi nsogbu obula. Udo diri gi.

Ngwanu,nsogbu agagi adi nwannem.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by nonaira: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:
He has information for United Nations and world leaders.

I just checked the dude out. He's a pro trump.

That's Hella suspicious my friend. Trump supporters are lo key racist dude so I'm a little suspicious of him. I think he supports Biafra because of he's anti-muslim outlook based on his post on Twitter plus, he's against Obama and I believe he thinks Obama is against biafra.

But going by how much he goes hard for biafra on twitter...if all trump supporters are for biafra then bes t believe, as much as I hate trump, I'm voting for that man

My enemy can become my friend if he's the enemy of one of my enemy. I'm curious as to trumps opinion of biafra right now. If he supports it, then trump just got a voter.

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Mintek: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
No amount of propaganda can help this fruitless biafra agitations. No part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away. Biafra is a pipe dream, it will never come. Nnamdi kanu will regret the day he formed his terrorist group called IPOB.

Why give yourself cardiac arrest over Biafra?

I'm no Biafran but I support their agitation for liberation given the amount of injustice meted out to them under the current structure.

You don't force unity on people.

I suspect you're Yoruba. We should rather be pushing for the actualization of Oodua Republic too if the quest for Fiscal Federalism remains elusive.

Anfani wo gan la 'nje in this phantom one Nigeria if I may ask? Ee je a so ooto oro fun rawa.
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by amadice(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
...keep deceiving yourself with false hope...keep hating your eye will soon open
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by amadice(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Keep deceiving yourselves with false hopes. Biafra will not be achieved cos one Nigeria is what we all want. I think the mods needs to create a new rule on banning any biafran for life on this forum. This nonsense called biafra is embarrassing the cyberspace. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are one. We are brothers and so shall it remain. Lord Luggard merged us together to fulfill our potentials. We will not allow non-entities like Nnamdi kanu to cause commotion. Biafra is dead and buried
...we Igbo's are no brothers to Yoruba's or Hausa's ...can't you get it? are u so dump that u don't know ur limits to brotherhood..do we have same culture? same language?.. please what do you understand by the word BROTHER...oyen ara
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
amadice:
...we Igbo's are no brothers to Yoruba's or Hausa's ...can't you get it? are u so dump that u don't know ur limits to brotherhood..do we have same culture? same language?.. please what do you understand by the word BROTHER...oyen ara
Your reply to that daft required Trump Honour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari, Jibrin Again / List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.