Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc (3289 Views)

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by dheilaw1(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
*PDP stalwarts in Kwara State, that defected this morning to APC along with the chairman*

1) Oyedepo Iyiola Akogun-PDP chairman, kwara state.

2) Isa Bio Ibrahim-former minister for transport

3) Senator Mohammed Ahmed-Former senator

4) Senator Simon Ajibola- former senator and 2015 PDP Governorship candidate

5)Mohammed Bolaji-Former speaker of kwara state house of assembly.

6) Jafar Bio Ibrahim- former assembly and commissioner for Agriculture

7) Moshood Mustapha-immediate past Saraki's S.A on special duties

� Lukman Mustapha- Governorship candidate under PDP

9) Senator Makanjuola Ajadi- Former senator and S.A to Good luck Jonathan.

10) Ganiyu Cook Olododo-Former SSG to Saraki

11) Joel Ogundeji-Former deputy Governor to Bukola Saraki

1 Like

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Crocky23: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2018
There's only one party in Kwara state now=PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2018
all these ones don't count, they have no electoral values so thousands of them cannot match saraki's genius

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
dheilaw1:
*PDP stalwarts in Kwara State, that defected this morning to APC along with the chairman*

1) Oyedepo Iyiola Akogun-PDP chairman, kwara state.

2) Isa Bio Ibrahim-former minister for transport

3) Senator Mohammed Ahmed-Former senator

4) Senator Simon Ajibola- former senator and 2015 PDP Governorship candidate

5)Mohammed Bolaji-Former speaker of kwara state house of assembly.

6) Jafar Bio Ibrahim- former assembly and commissioner for Agriculture

7) Moshood Mustapha-immediate past Saraki's S.A on special duties

� Lukman Mustapha- Governorship candidate under PDP

9) Senator Makanjuola Ajadi- Former senator and S.A to Good luck Jonathan.

10) Ganiyu Cook Olododo-Former SSG to Saraki

11) Joel Ogundeji-Former deputy Governor to Bukola Saraki

Saraki will deliver kwaraa 100% to PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by capatainrambo: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2018
saraki made these guys. nothing dey happen. nothing dey kpa.

saraki move. gov fatai. moved. That's game up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by dPriv: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Funny.
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Unblockable: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
See wailers above saying these guys do not matter. Saraki made them et al. Yet when we tell them that most of the Northern Senators that defected to APC to not matter, they call us names. 2019 is around the corner sha.

If his former Deputy, SSG, Commissioners and SA's could leave the PDP because of his defection, then that says a lot.

Make we see how he wan take win election without his thugs, federal might against all these people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by johnmartus(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Although 2019 will be a sad moment for saraki dynasty in kwara state. But you see those people you mentioned there except the oyedepo other are inconsequential.
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by rajiraymond(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

.........as Fayose delivered Ekiti 100% to PDP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
rajiraymond:

.........as Fayose delivered Ekiti 100% to PDP.

Ekiti is not kwara neither is Fayose same as saraki!
Wake up, kwara is now PDP QED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

You.mean the same kwara where they stoned saraki in the mosque and were shouting thief at him a short time ago?

Or you mean the kwara where yesterday in Ilorin everywhere was shut down and children, youths, the elderly all trooped out in a record breaking crowd saying they no longer want saraki and everything he represents including PDP and where shouting SARAKI OLE! PDP OLE! SECONDUS OLE! MAIGIDA OLE!

Or is it the same kwara that the PDP political structure has collapsed itself into the APC kwara and effectively rendered kwara PDP structure nullified and empty.

Or is it the kwara the APC rejected saraki and PDP kwara also rejected saraki and the fg denied him and he lost his federal backing.

Which of this kwara did you say is PDP now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

Just Yesterday Fayose said and I quote

" SARAKIS DEFECTION IS NOT HELPING PDP, WE HAVE COMPLETELY LOST KWARA".

Which kwara will sariki deliver?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You.mean the same kwara where they stoned saraki in the mosque and were shouting thief at him a short time ago?

Or you mean the kwara where yesterday in Ilorin everywhere was shut down and children, youths, the elderly all trooped out in a record breaking crowd saying they no longer want saraki and everything he represents including PDP and where shouting SARAKI OLE! PDP OLE! SECONDUS OLE! MAIGIDA OLE!

Or is it the same kwara that the PDP political structure has collapsed itself into the APC kwara and effectively rendered kwara PDP structure nullified and empty.

Or is it the kwara the APC rejected saraki and PDP kwara also rejected saraki and the fg denied him and he lost his federal backing.

Which of this kwara did you say is PDP now?
You can continue to self delude but reality is just what it is.
I am not a saraki fan but, truth is truth He runs things in kwara 2019 won't be different!
I repeat Saraki will deliver kwara 100%!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Kog45(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
See wailers above saying these guys do not matter. Saraki made them et al. Yet when we tell them that most of the Northern Senators that defected to APC to not matter, they call us names. 2019 is around the corner sha.

If his former Deputy, SSG, Commissioners and SA's could leave the PDP because of his defection, then that says a lot.

Make we see how he wan take win election without his thugs, federal might against all these people.
Ok they are matter.Pls tell us their electoral value in Kwara state.

Pls what is federal might in modern day democracy.Hope you remember GEJ lost as incumbent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

Fake news

See consolation grin

Deal with it. Kwara is free from the stranglehold of the sarakis

Its all over.

As of right now there is no single PDP political structure left in Kwara. Every single one has been disbanded and merged into APC.

I have personal videos of many kwara notable and popular people who ripped up their PDP membership cards yesterday and urged all their supporters to do same and that super mega record breaking protest against saraki that happened yesterday in Ilorin which shut down everywhere was the outcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

You can continue to self delude but reality is just what it is.
I am not a saraki fan but, truth is truth He runs things in kwara 2019 won't be different!
I repeat Saraki will deliver kwara 100%!

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Now and before no be the same.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Kog45(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Haha ore kilode.

Better for you to defect to APC and leave Saraki and PDP cos you cannot help it since your chairman has left for APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See consolation grin

Its all over.

As of right now there is no single PDP political structure left in Kwara. Every single one has been disbanded and merged into APC.

I have personal videos of many kwara notable and popular people who ripped up their PDP membership cards yesterday and urged all their supporters to do same and that super mega record breaking protest against saraki that happened yesterday in Ilorin which shut down everywhere was the outcome.
Face reality please. And stop quoting what is untrue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

Face reality please. And stop quoting what is untrue.

Untrue you say?

Okay o. Believe what you want and be deceiving yourself with it.

I have said my own

2 Likes

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Kog45(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See consolation grin

Its all over.

Kai you are a real agent better goes out there in Kwara stats and start a serious campaign on the need to vote PDP and Saraki out than coming here spreading trash on top 30k stipend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See consolation grin

Its all over.

Saraki doesnt need PDP's structure that he defeated roundly in 2015, He is the structure!
Get that please.
Kwara is my state and my town is the face of opposition to the saraki dynasty.
Having said this, saraki will deliver kwara 100% to PDP come 2019.

That my town man that didn't defect in the house of assembly won't return!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Untrue you say?

Okay o. Believe what you want and be deceiving yourself with it.

I have said my own
The epic center of the defection tsunami is kwara and it is total.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kog45:
Kai you are a real agent better goes out there in Kwara state and start a serious campaign the need to vote PDP out than coming here spreading trash on top 30k stipend.

Gullible lot. Are you the one who pays me 30k?

My services are free of charge ogbeni so keep your 30k or 30million I no want.

Click on the video links and see Ilorin sarakis own zone and what occurred there yesterday

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38128123_1975357469428700_8544715664479223808_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjg1OCwicmxhIjo5NDcsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeGdOlynoNuWzLuoQs36fKaDMngXMbk_8gK-zQfqmH3RqcpnndKf_7d22coXYHfVMGpgJJa6JG-Sn0oldHiUr_0H1tHdBJZatMNCb1YE75HjzomJqrFeu66mOqrOazwL4Cg&oh=a900bf099d758997e9327835b7751e31&oe=5B630F3C

And this

https://video.facc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/38092119_1813432915421551_8753924101287968768_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJybHIiOjQ0OCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&_nc_eui2=AeHWNvidt7Sv7wSQ6vNBaLcxo7P5a4fvoPtl93-JkK8dp52MVj7aoePPE7Yk2SqDqrVMkTZFc2RaiqD_M1viH7IhNprT5FbsCfwj8FYEWud7L9PNX55KPVQKW3rNR5TUDa4&oh=c58fd1149bdd351ff054ffee34a20792&oe=5B6316A9

Be consoling yourself .

This is the Kwara PDP chairman's own declaration yesterday that effectively ended saraki in kwara.

The PDP in Kwara State now is made up of those who lost but rigged the last LG Elections in the State. We are not in the APC to share positions, we are there to join forces with other patriots to free Kwara. Kwara freedom is a task that must be achieved in 2019.

We pledge our total loyalty and commitment to this cause, we are under the leadership of Muhammadu Buhari who we now see as Kwara's Liberator in Chief....".

-By Iyiola Oyedepo -Immediate Past PDP Chairman in Kwara State who recently decamped to the APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by rajiraymond(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

Was he delivered 100% vote to APC in 2015?
You better solicit for senses!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by ibori1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
hope APC reject dem

.lol
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by maestroferddi: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See consolation grin

Its all over.

This toddler...when will you grow up?

Must you blind support for Buhari lead you to keep making an utter fool of yourself?

Others might not tell you...But you are invariably embarrassingly ridiculous with your comments....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by beejaay: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:

look at this one....the former ssg is a street brother and failure to all the good people of okelele in ilorin... he has no single electoral value in the community (the community didnt have a single benefit from him while he held sway) not to talk of the state....mustapha cannot even win his polling boot...all the this defectors are powerless against saraki.. am not his fan and willnever be but this aint opposition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
This toddler...when will you grow up?

Must you blind support for Buhari lead you to keep making an utter fool of yourself?

Others might not tell you...But you are invariably embarrassingly ridiculous with your comments....

Keep making an utter retàrd of yourself since your ability to deduce situations has gone on sabbatical.

Mt blind support is not for buhari but for what he stands for.

That is my opium. I am a christian but I still have values and when I see a man with same values, I pitch my tent there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by LajaLaba: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
tuniski:

U IBOs are funny LMAO grin but to be honest Kwara îs now PDP State

1 Like

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
beejaay:

look at this one....the former ssg is a street brother and failure to all the good people of okelele in ilorin... he has no single electoral value in the community (the community didnt have a single benefit from him while he held sway) not to talk of the state....mustapha cannot even win his polling boot...all the this defectors are powerless against saraki.. am not his fan and willnever be but this aint opposition

You still don't get it. This is not about those who decamped. Its about the people. And they have unanimously declared their stand against saraki.

Right now, saraki is a political orphan.

All three support legs of his table have been removed and this was made clear yesterday by the people of kwara.

Such has never been heard or seen happening in Ilorin before but it did yesterday.

You can take it to the bank. Saraki is finito.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle For NASS Leadership Splits APC; El-rufai, Tinubu Clash / No Mosque, No Deployment Of Corp Members To Benue State-NYSC DG / Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.