Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Must Read: YOUR LITTLE WORLD ($uper Er0tic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: YOUR LITTLE WORLD ($uper Er0tic) (481 Views)

T / Is It Right For Your Partner To Read Your Chats. / When A Grown Up Guy Is Harassing Your Little Kid For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: YOUR LITTLE WORLD ($uper Er0tic) by noblepassmercy: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2016
I made it obvious to you. I worship you! So relax. I am going to give you pleasure and I will adore you for as long as it takes, as long as you need. I want you to enjoy it. Don’t push yourself; don’t be anxious that it will end before you cum. It won’t. I am here to give you pleasure, to bring you to an exquisite climax. I want to worship you; adore your p*ssy. And in that act, I will find my pleasure.

You have understood that. You slipped out of your clothes, just as you peeled off the silky skin of your shyness. Your panties came last and as you pulled them down, leaving a delicious cotton pool on the floor, your uneasiness dissolved entirely.

You lay down on the bed and position yourself. I have told you what I am going to do to you. I am going to go down on you and give you nothing but my tongue, my lips, and my fingers. My whole focus will be on your delicious p*ssy. I want you to lay there and let it happen. Close your eyes; imagine your every fantasy taking place as my tongue works inside you, as my lips play over your hard little clit. Watch me if you want, watch my head working between your legs; watch my mouth against you, eating you with intimate intensity. Read a magazine. Watch the TV! Do what you want. Just let me worship your perfect p*ssy.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/08/must-read-little-world-uper-er0tic/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!a Date Or No?picx / How To Attract A Partner In 7 Easy Steps / Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.