Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly (15016 Views)

Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by magicminister: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Respect yourself before you demand respect.

Is it the ministry of foreign affairs that used to sit on diplomatic letter for months before eventually dispatching it to appropriate authorities

Diplomats have figured that the ministry is useless and they achieve their goals faster when they go directly to the office of president.

Dont blame them! Blame yourself!!!
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by Dullahi(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
When you choose to make things unnecessarily difficult why won't they bypass you guys?
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by Dullahi(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2016
magicminister:
Respect yourself before you demand respect.

Is it the ministry of foreign affairs that used to sit on diplomatic letter for months before eventually dispatching it to appropriate authorities

Diplomats have figured that the ministry is useless and they achieve their goals faster when they go directly to the office of president.

Dont blame them! Blame yourself!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by 9japride(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
Read the comments above me and shake your head for Nigerian youths, are these the set of people we want to untrust Nigeria with? Ba brain ba sense, Always talking trash on very sensitive issues. No positive contribution, always attacking the Messenger and not the message.

Until the senseless Nigerian youths import sense into their thick skull...Nigeria will remain in a big mess.

I am a youth but so ashamed of my fellow Nigerian youths. We are the main problem with Nigeria not the old fools.
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro it's very unfortunate me self don taya for their matter. It's as a result of poor upbringing and disorganised social system

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by Emperorone(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
ministry of foreign affairs could go and died. this is not what we wanted now. made the economy is to be better. people is suffered.

Ayam fainted
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by ObaKlaz: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
yang:
Clearly a warning to the US embassy for furthering the Islamist Agenda of the Sokoto Caliphate in the zoo.

The US has no idea what it is getting into in Nigeria

We just hope trump comes to stop all this nonesense
Trump can't save you (that's if he even becomes President).
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by 989900: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2016
yang:
Clearly a warning to the US embassy for furthering the Islamist Agenda of the Sokoto Caliphate in the zoo.

Only a confused black man, would hold Trump in any esteem, not to mention Trump fixing anything -- Trump can't even fix his tax returns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by ajepako(f): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Yeah...FG is right..

Dont breach diplomatic protocol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by nortcentrallord(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
yang:

I concur but on the contrary, Nigerians are not aware of what the US has started in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by zeestunner(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
metalDETECTED:
grin cheesy
Weaklings ... smaller chihuahuas yapping ... the diplomats know who the real k9 is. Respect! Dog Bubuu grin cheesy

We gree buh small chihuahua gat u hero(zero) nnamdi kanu locked up in a little cage. He been begging them so called K9 to come to the rescue buh they aint coming. Muda fukas lol.
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by tafabaloo(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
ministry of foreign affairs could go and died. this is not what we wanted now. made the economy is to be better. people is suffered.

Is this lukman that did his NYSC in okene ?

.. oh sorry ,ur writings look similar.
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by RetroBoy: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Oh no!
Not on a Saturday morning
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by Zedoo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Shatap dere Mr man. What are you diplomatiZING? Some ministries need trimming.... Just sitdown dey chew money
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
So true I read comments and weep in my heart I wonder how could write such rubbish and to be leaders of tomorrow when serious issues are always taken as a huge joke
KingOfAmebo:
Read the comments above me and shake your head for Nigerian youths, are these the set of people we want to untrust Nigeria with? Ba brain ba sense, Always talking trash on very sensitive issues. No positive contribution, always attacking the Messenger and not the message.

Until the senseless Nigerian youths import sense into their thick skull...Nigeria will remain in a big mess.

I am a youth but so ashamed of my fellow Nigerian youths. We are the main problem with Nigeria not the old fools.
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by Saphiex(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
U need some tutorials in English language....LOL
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by thedarksider: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro it's very unfortunate me self don taya for their matter. It's as a result of poor upbringing and disorganised social system

the presidency has no rights to bypass the ministrie of foreighn affairs!...

what now?,you wan give rights to the presidency over ministry of foreighn affairs,the way youuuuu gave the black-market right over cbn??..

democraty will be a desaster to all black-people,if we dont start thinking.....

their is a reason why a bureau of foreign relations is their,the way cbn is their...
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by 9japride(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
thedarksider:

the presidency has no rights to bypass the ministrie of foreighn affairs!...

what now?,you wan give rights to the presidency over ministry of foreighn affairs,the way youuuuu gave the black-market right over cbn??..

democraty will be a desaster to all black-people,if we dont start thinking.....

their is a reason why a bureau of foreign relations is their,the way cbn is their...
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea we must adhere to due process otherwise people will abuse the sysrem. U are right
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by thedarksider: 3:28am On Aug 28, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea we must adhere to due process otherwise people will abuse the sysrem. U are right

bros,,we are crazy,,,,we put the black-market over cbn and called it a nice name,parallel-market!!!...

thats crazy!!!...
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by 9japride(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

bros,,we are crazy,,,,we put the black-market over cbn and called it a nice name,parallel-market!!!...

thats crazy!!!...
[color=#006600][/color]

That's 9ja for u. Some selected few are made billionaires over night through this shady system
Re: Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly by thedarksider: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's 9ja for u. Some selected few are made billionaires over night through this shady system

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker / Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.