Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% (22515 Views)

Nigeria’s Cocoa Export Rises by 20% in one year / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by silvernus0: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Nawaa ooooooo

God will help us

1 Like

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Mboi2: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
bigiyaro:
Big lie. Punch continue bt u can't fool all the people
Shatap! Ewu! Shey na una voted APC, una sufferings never start.

1 Like

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by 9jatatafo(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Chicken sef dey feel am. All na change. OP in my area, a crate of egg sells for 800 naira and not the N650 you mentioned
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Buhari why ??
Even chickens don dey skip their daily meal because of the hardship you caused

I caught my goat yesterday eating sand

pray you won't join your goat in the act by the time buhari's term ends!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by PaulIdu: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Wailers or Zombie and even Chicken Thank God nobody is excluded from the effects of Buharis incompetence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by qleap2all(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2016
So Nigeria also import common maize! Why are we lazy in this country for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by FLYFIRE(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:
Chai... This change is sweeping through the length and breadth of the country. Even the animals and insects are not spared. cry

Dogs and dog owners are being remanded in prison.
Cows and their fulani herdsmen are being hunted
Chickens are doing 0-1-0 [size=4pt]if you don't know 0-1-0, don't ask me[/size] angry
Rats are being gunned down
Pictures of bush meat being roasted grace our FP daily
Snakes nko? [size=4pt]Oga lala will tell you more about this...[/size]

See you all in 2019. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You forget the ALMIGHTY cows for the fulanis ba?...they are getting their food IMPORTED from Brazil na
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Becina(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Even chickens, this thing is no longer funny oh.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by MrUtech: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
another business venture. A feed company in my area have paused production because of unavailability of corn..... Agro the way forward,God bless our hustle... Thank you for the info
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by FLYFIRE(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wailers or Zombie and even Chicken Thank God nobody is excluded from the effects of Buharis incompetence
Their cows are getting grass imported for from Brazil....WITH THE TAX PAYERS MONEY bro.

1 Like

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by 4nobody4every1: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Buhari why ??
Even chickens don dey skip their daily meal because of the hardship you caused

I caught my goat yesterday eating sand
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by nonjebose(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
wheesin:
this is exactly what is happening in my farm right now. my buddies (agric birds) about 9 of them usually stay indoors and feed 3 times a day. Eating half a bag in 3 days. But now as I am speaking to you, no funds to buy expensive feeds anymore. All the agric birds are all coming out to hustle like their fellow local birds, in fact the competition is so tough, they have involved me into it. I can't drop my pot of rice and beans outside to cook without this birds jumping inside to eat it hot. It's like a competition between the three of us undecided
This your own strong. una go 1st, 2nd and. 3rd
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by idpompe: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2016
We are encouraged to move from oil to agric.This is not a cheery news for a would be investor.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by goshen26: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Now I c Y PMB double this year's presidential allowance.....self centered
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by ladyF(f): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

What's 0-1-0
hehehe you are clearly an "aje bota"

We the "aje pakos" know what 0-1-0 is... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Realist2: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Welcome to Chanji

4 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by MissingBudget: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Even the size of eggs has reduced so badly. My small palm can now cover an egg completely.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by nonjebose(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2016
This will surely affect broilers and cocks also. Christmas is around the corner, and all this is happening. Wish I could go into crop production
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Cooleasy(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Innodon:
It don reach animal kingdom
You haven't seen anything. Soon, chickens and goats too will be carrying AK47 to rob people on the road.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
I dey raff in Italian. Hardship everywhere. This is getting serious and only the serious can get it right. Check my signature quickly and do the needful.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe you are clearly an "aje bota"

We the "aje pakos" know what 0-1-0 is... grin
Oya tell me
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by ladyF(f): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
OHIsIManuEL:

Oya tell me

They're just numbers that show how you ration breakfast-lunch-dinner in hard times. grin

0-1-0 you can only afford to eat once and you eat lunch... cry
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by FTbomb(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
even chickens are feeling the change.

sai buhari! grin
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Kanyekels(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Elisean:
I demand the removal of this post from Frontpage

Zombie.... Why won't you demand that. Smh
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by modalov: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
According to Zombie, it's good that chickens are now eating once a day, they were living a fake life before. Now let them live within their means grin

2 Likes

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by olisaEze(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
0-1-0! "The sky is falling!" #ChickenLittle undecided
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Adesiji77:

http://punchng.com/chickens-forced-skip-meals-cost-poultry-feed-rises-100/

Chickens?

Who thought you English?
Chickens kor meats ni.
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by DemisigOfficial(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
prinsam30:
wrong analysis

One bag of Maize in my area is being sold for N18000, is either you buy or get out, those guys are not smiling at all

Please what's the weight in Kg ?
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by jojotemitopaz(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria is currentll'y facing a double edged tsunami...first from the drop in oil prices that has made dollars really scarce and secondly from local source of raw materials which has been Brough down close to zero production by boko harm. Só the real cause of hike in food prices is different from the cause of hike in imported goods. An hectare would produce at maximum 2.5 tonnes of maize. If you relate it to cost...u would realize how unsustainable it is to grow one hectare after three months of planting. Then when the scarcity wasn't this high. One hectare can only give at maximum 140k after three months of intense back breaking works. To sustain the pressure of maize production in Nigeria...thousands of hectares must be cultivated effectively. Unfortunately years of unchecked Iinsurgency has forced most of these farmers out of business. Well most might have found alternatives so going back to that lifestyle may be difficut

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016
my fellow Igbo 'bloodas' can y'all not see the business opportunity here.
there is lack of maize feed for poultry farmer, is there no way one can import cheap maize feed from any asian country like thailand and sell below 18,000 to beat the competitors. making sharp money. make una dey see wetin i dey we nah
Re: Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% by uboma(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
ladyF:
Chai... This change is sweeping through the length and breadth of the country. Even the animals and insects are not spared. cry

Dogs and dog owners are being remanded in prison.
Cows and their fulani herdsmen are being hunted
Chickens are doing 0-1-0 [size=4pt]if you don't know 0-1-0, don't ask me[/size] angry
Rats are being gunned down
Pictures of bush meat being roasted grace our FP daily
Snakes nko? [size=4pt]Oga lala will tell you more about this...[/size]

See you all in 2019. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Hey! You forgot to add this.....

Even LadyF can no longer source for Skrill to buy @ NGN360/$.
hard times indeed are here....

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / Garri Ijebu Available 20 paints buckets 53kg ,7000per bag in Lagos / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.