Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) (68926 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Mad Man Caught With Human Parts (graphic Photos) / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by diva90: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is gruesome lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
No matter how many rituals u do, u no go get money pass Dangote...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by TheManfromKenya: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mods or whoever is responsible for this, this thing happened in kenyan and not nigeria now
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Bifwoli: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
lofty900:
Ewoo, butchered like chicken. Which kain country be dis?

Its not that Kenya kuntry with "lots of wierd news" you people have come to love so much?

Kenya believe it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by DaCharis2016: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
I wonder how a fellow human can do such.
May they never go unpurnished.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by changingtimes(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
this one na animal abi na human?

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Yommy247(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
feel lyk crying but wl try not to

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by finalboss1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
didnt look at the picture... wont be able to sleep tonight
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Ptersyn(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
May all the deities in Nigeria humiliate, ask and judge those who did this and those who sent them and also whose who bought and used her part. Public disgrace awaits them all.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by piagetskinner(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
wickedness in high places...this is too gory to look at
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by micfoley: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
My goodness!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by sixtus3606(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
wfkusbase:
This is barbaric, most time I begin to imagine..
just imagine what they did to a fellow human being all in the name of making quick money.
The Police should get to root of this matter....God forbid!

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_ezeh/status/769204850462715904
Eksugal what's your say?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
I don't believe the Fulani herdsmen attack story. This is probably money ritual or cannibalism at play

True because those parts have been cleaned up for whatever purpose they were meant for. Cannibalism is not far from it.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
lofty900:
All dis girls no dey hear word, na wa o. Why always ladies?
DO you have conscience.even the devil will disown u on this one.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by brojoshua: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
A thing like this cannot happen in a community or even in a nation without justice; getting the person(s) who did such a thing and justly and rightly punishing the person(s), for God to ever bless such a community. Nigeria is a land of multiple darkness. Blood of many are sheild without being accounted. Nigeria is a land of blood and woe to us because if our wickdness And no wander our situation is like. Nigeria is a land of deep darkness. Let the wicked ones among us repent from their wickedness and let there be justice and punishment for all evil doers
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
The person/people that did it took their time.
Xda59:

True because those parts have been cleaned up for whatever purpose they were meant for. Cannibalism is not far from it.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by EKSUgal(f): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
sixtus3606:

Eksugal what's your say?

The truth is that such heinous acts, and crimes would continue to occur as long as we continue to protect the criminals who live around us. These criminals live with us, and instead of exposing them, people, out of fear choose to cover them. As long as people continue to be coward, rather than being brave enough to report criminals to the authority, crimes would continue in the land.

Rapists are not spirits. They are human beings. They live around us. Ditto for armed robbers, yahoo boys, fraudsters, ritualists, etc. they are not invincible. People know them, but would not expose them.

If we want them arrested, we all have a duty to play. That's the essence of community policing. The society sees something wrong, and reports to the authority. Imagine what happened last week. A criminal who once lived in my neighborhood was put up in crime section, and for telling the world I knew him, see how many criminals who were ready to eat me raw. Unfortunately for them, I'm on the good side of the law. I have the authority here. I'm trained and better equipped!

When you see something, say something! That's the rule. That's how Nigeria can get better.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Decryptor(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
See the "SMART" way the title of the story was modified and the real story was hidden?

The woman is a victim of the fulani massacre but due to the "respect" for fulanis it has become "Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts"

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Police won't get to d root but if to investigate Dog name buhari they'll Get to the root. My special regard to her Love once and Family and well wishes i pray God receive her soul AMEN

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Too brutal,in shao khans voice,"FATALITY"
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2016
LastMumu:
Every killing is quickly tagged as Fulani herdsmen killings these days. There ain't no way that woman was butchered and severed like that by the Fulani herdsmen, the cuts look so precise and well aimed. Looks more likely to be the handiwork of a ritualist or human organ trafficker. angry
Okay true...i doubt its the work of the herdmen but guy your points are invalid. So precise and well aimed? So ritualists are surgeons with precision skills and the herdsmen aren't?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2016
PaulCI:

Okay true...i doubt its the work of the herdmen but guy your points are invalid. So precise and well aimed? So ritualists are surgeons with precision skills and the herdsmen aren't?

It's all about intent bro, you gotta look at the intent. why would herdsmen choose to sever human parts so cleanly, except they are in need of the body parts. We all have seen numerous gory pictures of unfortunate victims of these herdsmen's attacks, they don't look any bit like this.
This woman was butchered because her body parts were didn't somewhere. I just hope the perpetrators would be caught soon.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Kemillion(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2016
wfkusbase:
just imagine what they did to a fellow human being all in the name of making quick money.

the one dat dis woman is in pieces here is not Nigeria o, luk at dat police uniform.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Soup don set - Abriba Ninja
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by faceland: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Horror!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by yunglary(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Buhari should handke this things, wat if this happened to his daughter, he will send military to erase d village.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Appareil(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria!!!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
omg an untamed deranged animal did this, God save us from such people
#jfoul mood activated... I wanna faint... Please hold me
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by mozonto(m): 1:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Hausa people are not human,they are aliens.
Let this country be divided
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by horrmorr(m): 4:25am On Aug 28, 2016
wfkusbase:

Nigeria's police are bribery n corruption filled after arresting d criminals they will later leave them I dnt know y nigeria's police behave that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.