Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) (68921 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Mad Man Caught With Human Parts (graphic Photos) / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by amiskurie(m): 4:29am On Aug 28, 2016
God will punish all of you blaming herdsmen for what didn't happen in Nigeria. This happened in East Africa weeks ago.

Animals!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by LorDBolton(m): 4:35am On Aug 28, 2016
That woman was butchered by cannibals
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 28, 2016
This wasn't a fulani militia killing. It happened in nairobi kenya not to long ago.

http://newsofafrica.org/189489.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
#jfoul mood activated... I wanna faint... Please hold me
too tiny, look for a titan to hold you
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Horlufemi(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
I don't believe the Fulani herdsmen attack story. This is probably money ritual or cannibalism at play

Thank you
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Horlufemi(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Decryptor:
See the "SMART" way the title of the story was modified and the real story was hidden?

The woman is a victim of the fulani massacre but due to the "respect" for fulanis it has become "Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts"

Anything to make Nigeria bad.

This happened in Kenya not long ago. see for yourself

http://newsofafrica.org/189489.html
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by zinaunreal(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2016
This didn't happen in Nigeria but Kenya
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
dominique:

Who are you to judge? Do you know her from anywhere before? What if she was unlucky to have boarded a vehicle used by ritualists or she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. FYI, Men, women and children are all vulnerable to barbaric ritualists not just the ladies. Just pray you or your loved ones don't fall victim to these evil monsters.
don't mind me o
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Omg! sad
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by IceDude(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
lofty900:
All dis girls no dey hear word, na wa o. Why always ladies?
Thats because they are more vulnerable. Guy man like u nor fit front u for road then u go allow am take u shine na. At least u go try defend urself unlike most woman wey nor go fit defend themselves against teenage boys young enough to be their younger brothers\children
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by FroshPapie(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Yepa! After being advised my strong head still make me open dis thread............
......Na wa 4 me oo

Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
IceDude:
Thats because they are more vulnerable. Guy man like u nor fit front u for road then u go allow am take u shine na. At least u go try defend urself unlike most woman wey nor go fit defend themselves against teenage boys young enough to be their younger brothers\children
hmmm ok
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2016
wfkusbase:
This is barbaric, most time I begin to imagine..
just imagine what they did to a fellow human being all in the name of making quick money.
The Police should get to root of this matter....God forbid!

https://mobile.twitter.com/sam_ezeh/status/769204850462715904

this happened in kenya
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Aroh48(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
All this mods make them they ban me,I just they pity for u pple.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Mazeed(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Thus is too egregious
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Mazeed(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Thus is too egregious, the world at it last breath
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
too tiny, look for a titan to hold you
Lmao... When I'm not Zeus. You seem to be interested in greek mythology and mystical creatures
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by xolomonstrides(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2016
amiskurie:
God will punish all of you blaming herdsmen for what didn't happen in Nigeria. This happened in East Africa weeks ago.

Animals!

I believe nairaland should be a place for dissemination of information and not outright lies. Coupled with the need to be patriotic and not put Nigeria in bad light using lies. Where a post has been proven to be fabricated in bad faith. To smear, or pull down a person, organisation or country. The op should be personalised it should not even get to the front page. Lalasticlala, Seun please help in this regard.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by sixtus3606(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
EKSUgal:

The truth is that such heinous acts, and crimes would continue to occur as long as we continue to protect the criminals who live around us. These criminals live with us, and instead of exposing them, people, out of fear choose to cover them. As long as people continue to be coward, rather than being brave enough to report criminals to the authority, crimes would continue in the land.

Rapists are not spirits. They are human beings. They live around us. Ditto for armed robbers, yahoo boys, fraudsters, ritualists, etc. they are not invincible. People know them, but would not expose them.

If we want them arrested, we all have a duty to play. That's the essence of community policing. The society sees something wrong, and reports to the authority. Imagine what happened last week. A criminal who once lived in my neighborhood was put up in crime section, and for telling the world I knew him, see how many criminals who were ready to eat me raw. Unfortunately for them, I'm on the good side of the law. I have the authority here. I'm trained and better equipped!

When you see something, say something! That's the rule. That's how Nigeria can get better.
you've spoken well my love cheesy

[b][/b]Imagine what happened last week. A criminal who once lived in my neighborhood was put up in crime section, and for telling the world I knew him, see how many criminals who were ready to eat me raw.

[/quote]on the other hand...you presumed me to be one of'em that very day. remember? grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
some people are really wicked
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Captain22: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
This barbaric act didn't take place in Nigeria it happened in Ghana
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by mrwiddy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
CioAngels:
May all the deities in Nigeria humiliate, ask and judge those who did this and those who sent them and also whose who bought and used her part. Public disgrace awaits them all.
it did'nt happen in naija
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by kechywillz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
All I know is no Matter the wickedness one does to another,you will surely pay for it,if u don't pay for it ur generation to come will reap d wickedness u have sown
Re: Photo Of A Woman Cut Into Parts (Graphic) by Kaybeelee: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know I can count on you guys to help me with this,

I need atleast 100 subscribers on this channel, please help me if u see this
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNDXgoIjV5ARFY75nUg3sMA?spfreload=10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.