Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu (32582 Views)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Islie: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
As President Muhammadu Buhari land in the United States of America for the United Nations Assembly summit, a new report has revealed details of a possible ministerial re-shuffling by the presidency.

As Nigerians await the alleged ministerial reshuffling from the presidency, SaharaReporters in a new post on their official Twitter page, has revealed that Babatunde Fashola's ministry of Works, Power and Housing's three portfolios might be reduced to give way to Ibe Kachikwu, the minister of state for Petroleum who will now have a full portfolio to himself.

http://www.tori.ng/news/40713/ministerial-reshuffling-buhari-reportedly-set-to-c.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/777890328716120064

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by idupaul: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Definitely power .

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by DonXavi(m): 1:07am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
Definitely power .
That's his cup of tea. Buhari's government is a reactive one, he should be proactive in his decisions and policies. All this back and forth policies do not show buhari as a leader who knows what he is doing. Trial and error is not what we need at this time.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by nwasinachi(f): 1:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Emmaoga: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari is really confused, what he hoped for is not what he is getting.
He thought that being Nigerian president is a jamboree.

Why not make kachikwu the Full minister of Petroleum.

buhari is the president and also petroleum minister and if given the chance he would also like to be Finance minister and CBN governor.

To me Buhari will be more useful if he is EFCC boss not President.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by nickxtra(m): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Any how they like cool
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by facelessangel: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the Igbos that can change this country.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ificatchmodeh: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:

Because you dey see light no mean na so e be for other part of the country.

Abeg make dem move go works or housing..na wia him don deliver so far.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by pxDharniel(m): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:
Buhari is really confused, what he hoped for is not what he is getting.
He thought that being Nigerian president is a jamboree.

Why not make kachikwu the Full minister of Petroleum.

buhari is the president and also petroleum minister and if given the chance he would also like to be Finance minister and CBN governor.

To me Buhari will be more useful if he is EFCC boss not President.

Even if he were made the EFCC boss, he'd still be vindictive, clueless and definitely will be charged with contempt of court on several occasions

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 20, 2016
It is obvious Fashola is overwhelmed with the demands of his office. He needs to be relieved of some of his responsibilities. He should be made the minister for works while Ministry of power and Housing get new ministers. Kachukwu and the nominee from Kogi can head the two ministries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by sarrki(m): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Because you dey see light no mean na so e be for other part of the country.

Abeg make dem move go works or housing..na wia him don deliver so far.
he actually tried also in power

If not for the scavengers it would have improved

tremendously.

Thank God for the diversification going on now in power sector.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Donovan834: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Paperwhite(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Only in a clueless regime like Buhari's government will one find a SAN-Lawyer manning 3 Strategic ministries put together instead of a well tested technocrat.Why can this government call on Barth Nnaji(The former Minister of Power)? Shame or pride will not allow it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Styx01: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
It is appalling how people are easily deceived...As far as I know, you are only seeing the so called 2-3hrs of power per day because of the rains. Once the rainy season is over, you will understand that Fashola ur idol has also been wasting our time like every member of this govt.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by fiizznation: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is obvious Fashola is overwhelmed with the demands of his office. He needs to be relieved of some of his responsibilities. He should be made the minister for works while Ministry of power and Housing get new ministers. Kachukwu and the nominee from Kogi can head the two ministries.
I totally agree with you.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by sobastical: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
bejeiodus:

Prolly, they were so carried away by the vocabularies during his manifesto and they wrongfully compared b state project to federal ones not being aware that one comes with more pressure to deliver than the other and bringing kachikwu back is not a god idea to me and it really shows how padi padi things worked in this country. It is well.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Caseless: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Lies!
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Umennajiego(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the experiencd man that can change this country.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Yes
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by nwasinachi(f): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Styx01:

It is appalling how people are easily deceived...As far as I know, you are only seeing the so called 2-3hrs of power per day because of the rains. Once the rainy season is over, you will understand that Fashola ur idol has also been wasting our time like every member of this govt.
My dear, fashola is never my idol and will never be. I only put down what is happening around me

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by nwasinachi(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the Igbos that can change this country.
i agree with u.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Princejebs(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2016
I am tired of reading buhari news,there is no development on these recession

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Ayomipoe(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Wait till the rainy season is over.
http://punchng.com/nigeria-may-soon-total-darkness-egbin-ceo/ for your digest
nwasinachi:

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ubsilas(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Why is this man always confused...
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Neimar: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2016
k
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
buhahahahahahahaha. Shey fash dey form jagaban b4 ni. Lagos is different from the entire nation.

Mayb fash shud return as lagos gov and ambody shud taste the national wine grin

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
All we are saying, give us real economic development
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Yannny: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
BUHARI and his decisions... WHY DID HE GIVE HIM THREE PORTFOLIOS BEFORE, AS IF THERE IS NONE BETTER THAN FASHOLA IN NIGERIA.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ephi123(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
keyword - MAY. When he actually does it, let us know. Tomorrow now they will come out and deny the news.

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by ephi123(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
DonXavi:
That's his cup of tea. Buhari's government is a reactive one, he should be proactive his decisions and policies. All this back and forth policies do not show buhari as leader who knows what he is doing. Trial and error is not what we need at this time.

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor