Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) (5036 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With This big boob Girl Check Out What She Posted Online / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / Who Is Really Wrong, The Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by Opistorincos(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
There's nothing wrong there
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by chocolateme(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:

i hope you will be able to kiss our daughter like this sha! because she will be as beautiful as you... ihe imachakwa!! cool
kiss kiss
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by KOKOwonder(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oh lawd! Abeg bless me with dis kind fine wife and daughter amen
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Passionately kwa....With closed lips?
What if the child was male?
It'll be tagged as what? Incest?
Smh! undecided
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by mrMeen(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
frenchwine:
The mother has prolly been denied such privilege by her husband, so she is transferring her passion to her daughter.
That's a reverse- Electra complex
love 3d am I right
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by Fidelismaria: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
I See Notin Wrong In It
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by bullseye90(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Hmmm. Na wah o. I'm afraid of this new world we now live in, where everything under the earth has become 'normal' to us. No modicum of morality whatsoever anymore.
I used to feel so nauseated anytime I saw a very close friend of mine, a single mother, kiss her 4yr old daughter fully on the mouth, just like this one. When I tell her its just not right, she calls me old-fashioned. So I decided to mind my business. She continued until she was called one day to her child's school. Turned out the child had started kissing her friends in class on the mouth, both boys and girls, and even her teacher!
Anyway, how can this be abnormal in a world where we see nothing wrong in being gay, lesbian, gays getting married and adopting children & so on?

You are quite right. What ppl don't know is the psychological effects on the child. once she terms it normal, she might likely do same with friend with d defence " my mummy does it". I have seen many cases. a peck is better
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
mrMeen:
love 3d am I right
You maybe right, but I dey talk medical psychology, not film.
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by thesicilian: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
bullseye90:

You are quite right. What ppl don't know is the psychological effects on the child. once she terms it normal, she might likely do same with friend with d defence " my mummy does it". I have seen many cases. a peck is better
Exactly.
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by nairalife2013(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
[img][/img]Moms kissing their kids is normal. It wear of as the kids grow into adulthood. My wife does it. It has nothing to do with sexual urge.
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by Cool23(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Godforbid bad thing but if the daughter becomes lesbian she would start saying I don't know what influenced her she's has never kissed any female before
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by kundam(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
The mothers tits are erect...This love is too deep of a mother to a daughter
Re: What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) by sfinkzslot(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Except for perv, mama n daughter wearing anco nor be strange thing jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Stop Bleeping A Girl's Faeces(anus) / A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) / Ideal Hieght For A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.