Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. (1844 Views)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by ehissi(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2016
MY HUMBLE RESPONSE -Team GEJ vs Team Buhari.

US Secretary John Kerry came into Nigeria and met with Buhari; he said these words to Buhari, "you inherited a BIG problem".

In addition, everyone you meet today, have this question to ask, "how on earth did we slide into the bermuda triangle of recession in a short period of time?".

My answer to Kerry and anyone with such question is simple; we were in a serious game, and we made the WRONG SUBSTITUTIONS in KEY areas.

Just like a football game, once key substitutions are wrong the game is automatically lost, it's not rocket science.

PRESIDENT:
Out- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
In- Mallam Mohammedu Buhari

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke
In- Mallam Mohammed Buhari

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala
In- linguist Kemi Adeosun

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh.

After making these substitutions in the four most critical sectors of the country, if you like call them the pillars of our economy; there is only one outcome and that is RECESSION. Even if God sends Jonah here, and the whale brings him down (because he must refuse to come to Nigeria in this time and era when every foreign investor is leaving including the indigenes, even the whale will be scared let hungry people don't eat it) Jonah will still fail to revive the economy with these jokers in these key areas. Obama will fail with this team.

It's not rocket science, you can't replace an Okonjo Iweala with a kemi and expect a miracle to happen (kemi is interested in speaking good English, unfortunately the economy doesn't hear good English).

You can't replace an Akinwumi with an aging frail Ogbeh and expect miracles (Ogbeh wants to import grass for his cows, that's his priority); how can a 74yr old secondary school dropout and religious bigot be more effective and efficient than a 58yr PhD holder?? (Buhari just wants Islam to spread, even though it means Christians been burnt alive and also he wants Biafra to DIE).

Pretending that our recent problems are not tied to these wrong substitutions, is evil and treason itself. And yes Kerry you are right, Buhari inherited a BIG PROBLEM, a country that had the largest economy in Africa and third fastest growing economy in the world is a BIG PROBLEM for a 74yr old secondary school dropout.

It's like telling my little niece who will be 9 months by 2nd of September, to count one to 10. As simple as the task might be, she will not be able; same with the Almighty Buhari, if you like give him all the executive emergency power, in Ameachi's voice "he won't do NATIN".
I leave you with TEAM GEJ vs TEAM

BUHARI; if you had a company, who will be your directors? I'm 100% sure that even the most moronic, idiotic and foolish APC supporter will take the former over the latter.

I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.
#Still on Jesus is Lord

CULLED FROM A VIBRANT FACEBOOKER lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2016
dumbest thread I've seen in days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by metalDETECTED(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin
Back to yesteryears

6 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by bigtt76(f): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Writer could not spell correctly 'Muhammadu'... he or she is part of the problem we have in this country grin

1 Like

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by agwom(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by ojnnaco(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari has always been Greedy and doesn't like taking advise . He is the president and also minister of petroleum,yet absolutely nothing is working in both places he occupy. He is a complete dullard and far worst than a cow. No atom of knowledge, wisdom, and Sense in him.
He is more or less like a living dead and therefore a working corpse.
What a trash.??
A president who does absolutely nothing to grantee the security of his citizen.
Nigeria is in a long thing with This man and his cohorts in APC who knows nothing but to make empty promises and play blame game.
I Pray God will help us

4 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Mynd44: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
PRESIDENT:

Ask Boko Haram, they sure know the difference

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

Fuel Subsidy and fuel swap scam. Real nice

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

The results of a good agricultural policy should be reduced, prices of food, increase yeild and more income for farmers. Please, stop kidding with Adesina. He has a Phd but was out of touch with the farmers themselves. Do you know how fast farms are springing up due to the new agricultural policy which includes banning importation? Hell, under Adesina, we started importing garri. We were freaking importing garri yet you want to compare

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

Fiscal Responsibility, TSA, ghost workers and oh, we are not borrowing money to pay salaries of civil servants. Plus the added advantage that Adeosun is sexy AF with that accent grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by UmuEri(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

The results of a good agricultural policy should be reduced, prices of food, increase yeild and more income for farmers. Please, stop kidding with Adesina. He has a Phd but was out of touch with the farmers themselves. Do you know how fast farms are springing up due to the new agricultural policy which includes banning importation? Hell, under Adesina, we started importing garri. We were freaking importing garri yet you want to compare

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

Fiscal Responsibility, TSA, ghost workers and oh, we are not borrowing money to pay salaries of civil servants. Plus the added advantage that Adeosun is sexy AF with that accent grin grin
Afonja analysis!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by gwales: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
ehissi:
MY HUMBLE RESPONSE -Team GEJ vs Team Buhari.

US Secretary John Kerry came into Nigeria and met with Buhari; he said these words to Buhari, "you inherited a BIG problem".

In addition, everyone you meet today, have this question to ask, "how on earth did we slide into the bermuda triangle of recession in a short period of time?".

My answer to Kerry and anyone with such question is simple; we were in a serious game, and we made the WRONG SUBSTITUTIONS in KEY areas.

Just like a football game, once key substitutions are wrong the game is automatically lost, it's not rocket science.

PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh.

After making these substitutions in the four most critical sectors of the country, if you like call them the pillars of our economy; there is only one outcome and that is RECESSION. Even if God sends Jonah here, and the whale brings him down (because he must refuse to come to Nigeria in this time and era when every foreign investor is leaving including the indigenes, even the whale will be scared let hungry people don't eat it) Jonah will still fail to revive the economy with these jokers in these key areas. Obama will fail with this team.

It's not rocket science, you can't replace an Okonjo Iweala with a kemi and expect a miracle to happen (kemi is interested in speaking good English, unfortunately the economy doesn't hear good English).

You can't replace an Akinwumi with an aging frail Ogbeh and expect miracles (Ogbeh wants to import grass for his cows, that's his priority); how can a 74yr old secondary school dropout and religious bigot be more effective and efficient than a 58yr PhD holder?? (Buhari just wants Islam to spread, even though it means Christians been burnt alive and also he wants Biafra to DIE).

Pretending that our recent problems are not tied to these wrong substitutions, is evil and treason itself. And yes Kerry you are right, Buhari inherited a BIG PROBLEM, a country that had the largest economy in Africa and third fastest growing economy in the world is a BIG PROBLEM for a 74yr old secondary school dropout.

It's like telling my little niece who will be 9 months by 2nd of September, to count one to 10. As simple as the task might be, she will not be able; same with the Almighty Buhari, if you like give him all the executive emergency power, in Ameachi's voice "he won't do NATIN".
I leave you with TEAM GEJ vs TEAM

BUHARI; if you had a company, who will be your directors? I'm 100% sure that even the most moronic, idiotic and foolish APC supporter will take the former over the latter.

I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.
#Still on Jesus is Lord

CULLED FROM A VIBRANT FACEBOOKER lipsrsealed
[/s] rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by BlackSeptember: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

Maclantunjiand mynd44 zombeism are

6 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Dcomrade(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
[s] PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

Fiscal Responsibility, TSA, ghost workers and oh, we are not borrowing money to pay salaries of civil servants[/s].Plus the added advantage that Adeosun is sexy AF with that accent grin grin
I will take that to be the only criteria for giving her the job!!!.. grin Mydd44. I know u can do better than ur weak defence up there!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Dcomrade(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2016
When you have a president whose priority is!!! embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Dcomrade(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

You're just too dumb!

I hate the fact I follow you!

You're just one person who refuses not to be called mean names. What kind of reasoning is this? Do you even think before commenting?

Do you talk because of the cheap insignificant likes you dream to get?

Man up and think like one who's informed. If you don't know go read up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's no news that the OP is a PDP sympathiser and a GEJ apologist!.

The OP should tell us what significant progress the likes of Iweala, Diezani and Co made in the lives of Nigerians?
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

You're just too dumb!

You're just one person who refuses not to be called mean names. What kind of reasoning is this? Do you even think before commenting?

I'm not surprised after all this time you still can't decipher humour from nonsense.

Learn to detach yourself from sentiment bro, so you can reason well.
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not surprised after all this time you still can't decipher humour from nonsense.

I'm not surprised either that after all this time, you find it very difficult to grasp the meaning behind a simple conversation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by joseph1832(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

I'm not surprised either that after all this time, you find it very difficult to grasp the meaning behind a simple conversation.
And what conversation were you making other than going on a tirade?
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Greenback: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
dumbest thread I've seen in days undecided
nothing reasonble, as always,to say. God bless u,op

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Greenback: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Writer could not spell correctly 'Muhammadu'... he or she is part of the problem we have in this country grin

who wanna know how that bloody word or name is spelled?!
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Greenback: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:
It's no news that the OP is a PDP sympathiser and a GEJ apologist!.

The OP should tell us what significant progress the likes of Iweala, Diezani and Co made in the lives of Nigerians?

well keep waiting for other ppl to develop ur life,keep waiting for adeosun and govt to help ur life,zombie,keep waiting till u get to 70. Lollss

4 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Greenback: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:

if ur life under DOGHARI is all about humour and jokes,well goodluck..hope u dont cry 2mao for being a used pawn.

1 Like

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by joseph1832(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greenback:

if ur life under DOGHARI is all about humour and jokes,well goodluck..hope u dont cry 2mao for being a used pawn.
Will you shut up and hold your tongue if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Greenback: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Will you shut up and hold your tongue if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute.
who are u,my headmaster?
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by mensdept: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kerry, a known skull and bones member who has been granted several high ranking positions because of his membership of secret societies came to meet with Buhari and Northern governors. Maybe he came to assure them that the Southerners were no threat and are still going clubbing and shopping in America. He also told them that those who aren't going shopping are having babies, connecting their friends and relations to come and give birth in Yankee, or are going to the latest Davido concert in LA or Dallas, and they- the Fulani kings, should not be bothered about very unserious Southerners

1 Like

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:
And what conversation were you making other than going on a tirade?

Joseph, talking to you, I really don't know what I intend to achieve...

Is it humor (or jokes because I'm good at it), you're not a woman (so I can't tease or toast you), is it motivational or inspirational or encouraging, do you have quality creative ideas we can ruminate on, is it about how to make money, is it about constructive political discussion? What could interest me when it comes to relating with you? Even if we are to talk about stu.pid things, it still won't interests me when it comes to you. So what then or what benefit can I derive by chatting with you?

These are the things I weigh before starting a conversation with anyone.

If you don't have any...lets just pretend that we indeed exchange texts and that's it.

NB: Am not interested in the motive behind the OP. But am particularly interested in the reasoning behind some guys who I still give the benefit of a doubt that they can prove me wrong. So when Mynd44 began by saying that Nigeria imports garri...I begin to wonder if he understands the meaning of his statement. If he meant importation through land borders, then maybe you should advice him (and take this advice too) that one of the incentives of being a member of a "cartel" is having the freedom to trade without the bureaucracy that comes with cross-border transactions. Or if indeed Nigeria imports garri from China or Osun, then he should see that as a very big opportunity to him. Oh and please let him also know that not too long ago, there was so much farm products that the prices of food stuffs were so low and farmers had to delay the harvest of their crops. Ask him if that is what it is today....

Then also let him know that Governments (both State and Federal) BORROW money to pay for salaries. If he doubts it, then a close look at the budget should suffice.

However, I do not want to go into unnecessary debates (with people like you) because opinions differs and the current realities are obvious to everyone. Most especially on a sustainable solution to grazing, cassava production, rice production, wheat production and generally food production and sustenance in Nigeria. I do not want to go into debates on how to open a communication channel and try to sensitize people on your national economic goals especially to fertilizer manufacturers who just want to profit from a weak system.

This is not about APC and PDP but IDEAS!

Get That!!!

2 Likes

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
mensdept:
Kerry, a known skull and bones member who has been granted several high ranking positions because of his membership of secret societies came to meet with Buhari and Northern governors. Maybe he came to assure them that the Southerners were no threat and are still going clubbing and shopping in America. He also told them that those who aren't going shopping are having babies, connecting their friends and relations to come and give birth in Yankee, or are going to the latest Davido concert in LA or Dallas, and they- the Fulani kings, should not be bothered about very unserious Southerners

Lol
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by karleone(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

You're just too dumb!

I'm very sure Seun has sacked Myndd44 from his NL team. The level of childish character he displays these days, in most f his comments, beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
karleone:

I'm very sure Seun has sacked Myndd44 from his NL team. The level of childish character he displays these days, in most f his comments, beats my imagination.

Hmmmmmmm....I don't know.

His job is to among other things BAN and delete SPAM threads. The job description has nothing to do with character.
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by policy12: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
In Jonathan voice.. .

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by karleone(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmmmmm....I don't know.

His job is to among other things BAN and delete SPAM threads. The job description has nothing to do with character.

I know his job description has nothing to do with it, but you don't expect people of such to behave in such manner. At least, to preserve the image of his organization.
I guess it's something of this kind that made CoolFM 'sack' OAP, Freeze (Not too sure about the sack sha).
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Samtob90(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
PRESIDENT:

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala

Thanks for you candid response and lecture to him. I had wanted to respond to the writer's insults and fallacious claim but when I saw how you analysed, I gave up and realised that the writer was blind to truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears Flow As Stella Oduah And Family Hold Requiem Mass For Late Son / INEC Can Conduct Election In Sambisa Forest , But Not In Rivers State-gov Wike / We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.