Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari (1839 Views)

5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by ztanleechima(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday
said that his administration has worked hard
within the last 2 years of being in power to meet
the expectations of Nigerians. President Muhammadu Buhari during the Federal Executive Council Meeting held at the Council Chamber State House Abuja. According to him, the areas of success included
the improved security, especially in the North-East
and the anti-corruption campaign.

While noting that steps had been taken to
revitalize the economy, the President also stated
that the administration was determined as never
before to continue with the fight against terrorism
and insurgency; sustain the peace in the Niger
Delta. The self-assessment was contained in the
president’s easter message to Christians. Congratulating Christians on the season, President
also called on Nigerians to show love and unity
amongst themselves. The message read thus: “I congratulate our
Christian brothers and sisters on the celebration of
this year’s Easter. “I rejoice with you on this historic occasion
signifying the triumph of good over evil, light over
darkness, redemption over condemnation, and
hope over despair. “The commemoration of this special season in
Christianity, is always preceded by fasting, piety,
humility, penance and prayers of intercession in
the build up to the death of Jesus Christ on Good
Friday, an event which reunited man with his
Creator. “The message of Easter is filled with themes of
love, faith, sacrifice, dedication, commitment,
fulfillment of prophecy, hope, expectation and
victory, as espoused in the Scriptures and the
teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ. “As we celebrate yet another Easter, I urge all
Nigerians to live peacefully with one another and
do their utmost to make Nigeria a beautiful place
to reside. “In the almost two years of this administration,
we have worked hard to meet the expectations of
Nigerians by improving security, especially in the
North-East, sustaining the campaign against
corruption and have taken steps to revitalize the
economy. “We are determined as never before to continue
with the fight against terrorism and insurgency;
sustain the peace in the Niger Delta through
engagements with stakeholders; and restore
peace and stability in other parts of the country. “It is in our collective interest to live in peace
because without peace, no meaningful and
sustainable development can take place. Lack of
peace in one part affects in one way or the other,
all parts of the country. Our people must
rediscover the values of peaceful co-existence, social justice, religious tolerance, dignity of labour
and patriotism. “I enjoin all Nigerians to keep faith in the
determination and ability of this administration to
change the Nigerian story for the good of all. “I wish all Nigerians happy Easter celebrations.”

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ve-met-nigerians-expectations-2-years-buhari/

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by LionDeLeo: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Food for wailers.

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by verygudbadguy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Somebody should help me with the fx rate today...

Has it dropped down to 1 naira for 1 dollar?
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Like seriously? Smh... E be like say recession don dey worry him brain

7 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
What an insult to our collective sense. Anyway, he knows the brainwashed he is talking to.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by sdindan: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
This Buhari needs a nuclear slap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Eazybay(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
This man has been saying same thing since he took over. Well some Nigerians though

1 Like

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by myfantasies(f): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Joke of the century

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by paulo220(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
I can't believe this...

4 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Ehiscotch(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari . Honestly, the majority of Nigerians judge with their stomachs, ask Mr stomach- infrastructure.
Nigerians have survived without good roads, with corruption, without power but without food?
They aren't that patient or understanding. So, hurry up. Two years come & go pretty quickly.

1 Like

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by wordbank(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
I doubt buhari said this himself
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by fallout87: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amazing he can say this yet people are suffering greatly.

1 Like

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by leofab(f): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Samunique(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
For the first time I will use fowl language on Buhari !

May that Lord punish him for this statement and allow his children up to fourth generation to suffer what Nigerians are suffering under his wicked rule.

Buhari has no conscience !!"

3 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Samunique(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
“In the almost two years of this administration,
we have worked hard to meet the expectations "........

With this statements i can bold say that "Buhari has no conscience" he has sold it to the devil".

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by thundafire: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm buhari go London

1 Like

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by fuckyoumhen: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daura Retardd have spoken
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by omaguibu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
This man is a dreamer
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by researcherdotcom(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
this one na big lie ooooooooo
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari no send Nigerians.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by gberra: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2017
leofab:
Hmm
Your previous dp makes you appear much older. You be very young Lady, much like my kid sister & you talk to me on my other moniker as if we were mates...

Nothing do you but you're way too young to gather this much meat. You need to hit the gym or slim fit using an herbal product.

Lastly, try & complement your beauty with brain. All these 3 or 4 letter words you usually post irks me.

Igbos always cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Scream(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Yeah...you met the expectations of your enemies not all Nigerians. Their expectations were that you were going to fail, Islamize Nigeria and run a sectional government...you are making them proud.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Buhari fit talk? grin
Sounds like "Adesina"!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by vatiqan(m): 2:40am On Apr 16, 2017
I dnt blif Buhari, the dullard said this. But if he did, may ayelala, sango and amadioha; form collabo and fire this man.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by cosmatika(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Even the BMCs dunno how to defend the dullard again.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Evidenx(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Abeg..make them kidnapp this man. He nor know wetin he dey talk.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by omowolewa: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Like dollar rate, or electricity supply; reducing medical tourism or Fulani issues.

Abeg, wetin happen to all those important int'l conferences PMB used to attend? Everything seems less important after his health issue.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by Onyenna(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Well....The fight against Bokoharam is currently on the right track...

He got few things right and so many wrong.....

•He's yet to tackle the Fulani menace...
•Power supply is F@cked up!
•How many looters have been sentenced?[compared to all the "trillions they've found]
•Naira is Fu¢ked up!
•Prices keep soaring on a geometric level...
•Foreigners now Ridicule us [even in our own country]

[s]•Very soon, even a country like Niger Republic will start deporting Nigerians....LMAO![/s]

In fact.....Lemme not say we're FU¢ked!!

I pray for a massive turnaround in our fu¢ked up dwindling fortunes!!

I'll still pray for him to succeed cos there's no one else to vote.....All politicians are corrupt! Yes all of them! PDP, APC etc......

.......[the devil you know *******************].....
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by ajepako(f): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2017
By Nigerians, he meant his brainless zombies and BMC crew..

Alayebaje
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by leofab(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Your previous dp makes you appear much older. You be very young Lady, much like my kid sister & you talk to me on my other moniker as if we were mates...

Nothing do you but you're way too young to gather this much meat. You need to hit the gym or slim fit using an herbal product.

Lastly, try & complement your beauty with brain. All these 3 or 4 letter words you usually post irks me.

Igbos always cry embarassed
troll, get off my face.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by gberra: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
leofab:
troll, get off my face.
Leo, don't ask me to get off your face. You shouldn't be hard on someone you haven't met... You have no idea who is talking to you...

Do not allow political differences get in between.us. We can make this happen.
Re: We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari by leofab(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Leo, don't ask me to get off your face. You shouldn't be hard on someone you haven't met... You have no idea who is talking to you...

Do not allow political differences get in between.us. We can make this happen.
okay sir..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Popularity And Massive Cult-like Following Of Nnamdi Kanu / The Case For A Dedicated Air Defence System In Nigeria. Part 1 / What Atheist Said Before They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.