Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. (6563 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2016
So Dipo and I have been dating for a very long time, one time we had problems like every other young couple, but I got carried away, I was more exposed and loved having fun than him, he was a little reserved and was more the indoor type. During this period I began to have doubts about our relationship, I began to ask myself I wanted to spend the rest of my life with someone as boring as Dipo, then I met someone else, he was exactly my type, we got along so well on the first day that I knew we were gonna do it soon, well we had sex and the whole excitement died down, and I went back to Dipo, this was 10 yrs ago.

Five years after that incident, Dipo and I got married, we were happy for two years, we bought our own house, we had great jobs and our first baby was on the way, I felt like the most blessed person on earth, after I put to bed that’s when my trauma began, Dipo became a completely different person, it started from the drinking, I didn’t mind, as long as he didn’t come home drunk, I never suspected cheating, I knew Dipo was old fashioned and would never do that so when the late nights and absence from home began I just thought work toll, never for once did I imagine my husband to be cheating, not just cheating but with multiple women.

I just had a baby, I was on maternity leave, Dipo wouldn’t let me hire a nanny or a maid, so I was home full time, taking care of our baby all by myself, I was getting tired of him not helping out, so one day he comes back from work very late, I was up and I told him how I felt, I couldn’t control the rage anymore, I shouted at him, and told him what a piece of sh**t he was, he calmly looked at me, went straight to our bedroom, into the bathroom to take a shower, I just couldn’t hold it anymore, I followed him, when I got to the bedroom, his phone kept buzzing, I wanted to pick to tell whoever was calling to go to hell, who calls a married man this late anyway, I wished now I hadn’t picked that call, the next words I heard made my heart froze “Darling you home, hope you wife wasn’t angry, we had a nice time and I’m still sore”.

Right there and then my world crashed, I was in shock, I didn’t believe my ears, I thought maybe it was a wrong dial, but she had called his name, he came into the room and just looked at me, he knew I knew, I could see the hurt in his face, I asked him “Temi have you been cheating on me” we call each other that, that’s our pet name “Temi” he didn’t deny, he just said yes, I wanted him to deny vehemently, wanted him to say anything other than a yes, he told me “Temi and she isn’t the only one, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, ever since you cheated in school, I never forgave you, I wanted to pay you back for what you did but since I started I can’t stop please help me”

Well I woke up in the hospital, I must have fainted after hearing that, how could anyone hold a grudge for almost a decade, who does that? He’s been pleading, our marriage is really young though we have been together for a long time, I wanna make it work, but I know he won’t stop cheating, please what do I do?

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/i-cheated-once-now-my-husband-wont-stop.html

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Benikuuse(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2016
you too continue cheating nah. hahahaha. ask God to forgive you for what you did. and make sure you never go back to it. talk to your husband
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Two wrongs do not make a right.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
The moment you guys stop taking this cheating thing too seriously, the happier your lives would become.

The natural essence for getting "married" is for reproduction and advancement of our species through biological evolution.

Humans are genetically hard-wired to have sex with many people. It's our natural programming. Creating institutions like marriage and injunctions like sexual commitment to just one person, through organized religion and cultural laws, is just a means of diverting and distracting the human species from their natural genetic configuration. And history has shown us that this can never work.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by lumzybo: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmn... so the other person @ the other end of the call said all these
I wished now I hadn’t picked that call, the next words I heard made my heart froze “Darling you home, hope you wife wasn’t angry, we had a nice time and I’m still sore”.
Without verifying the identity of the receiver?

Okay na. Kontinew

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by menxer: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2016
So sad.

Where are the marriage counselors when you need them?

Let me put a twist on it, "birds of a feather bed together"
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Raydos: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Forgive him kiss and when he does it again, forgive him, you should forgive him 1 million times kiss wink
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Caravan:
The moment you guys stop taking this cheating thing too seriously, the happier your lives would become.

The natural essence for getting "married" is for reproduction and advancement of our species through biological evolution.

Humans are genetically hard-wired to have sex with many people. It's our natural programming. Creating institutions like marriage and injunctions like sexual commitment to just one person, through organized religion and cultural laws, is just a means of diverting the human species from their natural genetic configuration. And history has shown us that this can never work.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
What was she expecting? A man is entitled to as many women as possible. She was the one who started cheating first. Do you know what it means to cheat on someone who truly loves and care about you? Simply cos of a little quarrel you decided to cheat on him. As for the guy he has already made his point and needs to stop. This is simply one of the reasons why I take relationships in Nigeria as a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by nrexzy: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2016
So that's how u guys wana play me movie huh?
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

What do the smiley faces mean? Do you agree with me?
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Caravan:

What do the smiley faces mean? Do you agree with me?
1000% yes cheesy
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by humbleAYO95(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2016
What you did was bad op, but what he did is worse. Jez, y hold on to ur problem, when u can let it go.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by torqque7(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
lumzybo:
Hmmmn... so the other person @ the other end of the call said all these
I wished now I hadn’t picked that call, the next words I heard made my heart froze “Darling you home, hope you wife wasn’t angry, we had a nice time and I’m still sore”.
Without verifying the identity of the receiver?

Okay na. Kontinew

Lol my thoughts exactly..
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by DrRasheed: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2016
No idea. But indeed he care for you nd still loves you. Settle your differences, dont make decisions while covered by anger.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorex2011: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Talk2bella..com.ng??

I'll pass
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Lastking147(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
She cheated sch days and my nigga dint get over it...
Paybck isa biccch

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by slevin1(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:
So Dipo and I have been dating for a very long time, one time we had problems like every other young couple, but I got carried away, I was more exposed and loved having fun than him, he was a little reserved and was more the indoor type. During this period I began to have doubts about our relationship, I began to ask myself I wanted to spend the rest of my life with someone as boring as Dipo, then I met someone else, he was exactly my type, we got along so well on the first day that I knew we were gonna do it soon, well we had sex and the whole excitement died down, and I went back to Dipo, this was 10 yrs ago.

Five years after that incident, Dipo and I got married, we were happy for two years, we bought our own house, we had great jobs and our first baby was on the way, I felt like the most blessed person on earth, after I put to bed that’s when my trauma began, Dipo became a completely different person, it started from the drinking, I didn’t mind, as long as he didn’t come home drunk, I never suspected cheating, I knew Dipo was old fashioned and would never do that so when the late nights and absence from home began I just thought work toll, never for once did I imagine my husband to be cheating, not just cheating but with multiple women.

I just had a baby, I was on maternity leave, Dipo wouldn’t let me hire a nanny or a maid, so I was home full time, taking care of our baby all by myself, I was getting tired of him not helping out, so one day he comes back from work very late, I was up and I told him how I felt, I couldn’t control the rage anymore, I shouted at him, and told him what a piece of sh**t he was, he calmly looked at me, went straight to our bedroom, into the bathroom to take a shower, I just couldn’t hold it anymore, I followed him, when I got to the bedroom, his phone kept buzzing, I wanted to pick to tell whoever was calling to go to hell, who calls a married man this late anyway, I wished now I hadn’t picked that call, the next words I heard made my heart froze “Darling you home, hope you wife wasn’t angry, we had a nice time and I’m still sore”.

Right there and then my world crashed, I was in shock, I didn’t believe my ears, I thought maybe it was a wrong dial, but she had called his name, he came into the room and just looked at me, he knew I knew, I could see the hurt in his face, I asked him “Temi have you been cheating on me” we call each other that, that’s our pet name “Temi” he didn’t deny, he just said yes, I wanted him to deny vehemently, wanted him to say anything other than a yes, he told me “Temi and she isn’t the only one, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, ever since you cheated in school, I never forgave you, I wanted to pay you back for what you did but since I started I can’t stop please help me”

Well I woke up in the hospital, I must have fainted after hearing that, how could anyone hold a grudge for almost a decade, who does that? He’s been pleading, our marriage is really young though we have been together for a long time, I wanna make it work, but I know he won’t stop cheating, please what do I do?

Talk2Bella

http://talk2bellaa..com.ng/2016/08/i-cheated-once-now-my-husband-wont-stop.html

If the story is true, then I think the guy is a Scorpio. They don't trust easily and when hurt with betrayal, they neither go give nor forget.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2016
This shows that most men are emotionally weak while women are emotionally strong grin grin tongue
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by babyfaceafrica: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Why are you complaining?...you cheat,he reciprocated..two can play the game.....marriage is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by babyfaceafrica: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This shows that most men are emotionally weak while women are emotionally strong grin grin tongue
smh
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Tinalex(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
My dear do me this favour,its not gonna be easy but just try. The main aim of cheating is to get attention and hurt the other party. Now my advice is; ignore him,don't act hurt or give him that attention anymore. Go about your business like he doesn't exist, believe me he will come around and stop the childish act of his. You are already giving him his heart desire by getting hurt. Stop it and focus all your love and attention on your baby, like you said he wasn't like this before, which means he is a good man. Don't forget to pray too depending on if you want your marriage back...if not separation and divorce is the end of it all! Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Please what's chelating...?
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Section8(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Karma iz a bastard
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by ireneony(f): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
U should cheat too.
Case closed

1 Like

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by mattsvibes: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
players

Just play safe
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by yorhmienerd(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

The thunder that will fire you is having PHD lesson from *SANGO*

Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Swizdom(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

Read it again and tell me if you made sense. Go on.
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Swizdom:

Read it again and tell me if you made sense. Go on.
It made 1000% sense cheesy grin grin
Re: I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. by ireneony(f): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
yorhmienerd:

The thunder that will fire you is having PHD lesson from *SANGO*
and you are making any sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What These Kids Were Spotted Doing / Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.