Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her (1942 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Speeddial(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2016
This lady has to be one of the craziest ever..
She Puts poison on her V*GINA to poison
her husband when he went down on her!
How cruel can you be?! He only cheated on
her once! He could have changed but she was
very hurt. She just wanted to get revenge

Reports the Daily Mirror:

A woman is being sued by her husband for
allegedly trying to kill him by putting
poison in her genitals and then asking him
to perform MouthAction.

The Brazilian wife is accused of planting a
toxic substance on her genitals before
luring her husband to bed.
Reports in the South American country
suggest he was ready and willing, and only
escaped death because he noticed a
strange smell.

According to an Argentinian media outlet,
the lady with the poison-laden vagina
eventually confessed to having enough
poison inside of her to kill both herself and
her husband.

Source: http//:www.infamoustribune.com/woman-puts-poison-vagina-try-kill-husband-went/

Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Fadman4real(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by queentzzy(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmm women today[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by queentzzy(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmm women today
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Women:
Some good,some are bad,some are absolutely terrible.... one common denominator- they're all fuckin crazy.
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Behira(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai i cant help but laff

No one should quote me oh angry
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by johnpaulo(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
You don mean it,what a world.
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Spicylate(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Say what?!!!
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
undecided picture of the poisoned kitty, or .... lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
God it is kind of women I pray to avoid everyday. Please keep me from this kind.
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by BoboFashion(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Behira:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai i cant help but laff

No one should quote me oh angry

If I quote u nko? Lol
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Behira(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

If I quote u nko? Lol
You are exempted my ruv kiss
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by antieverything(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
lwkmd end time wife
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by BoboFashion(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Behira:
You are exempted my ruv kiss

Yeye sweetheart grin
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
angry
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
By the way, the guy didn't transfer his brain to his deek that's why he is alive to tell his story.
Naija guys, we know ur all sex starved most times buh don't let konji take over ur senses oooo. Observe, Smell, Listen! These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by 2SWT(f): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
thank God its not coming from Kenya or Uganda

Anyway this woman is heartless and the man is lucky I must say
Re: Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2016
wharay re oo

seeing her face...am not surprised!

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To Sex?: 8 Steps To Handle Your Sex Addiction / I'm In A Love Affair With My Wife's Best Friend / I Need Ur Advice,is Dating A Guy A Year Younger Than U Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.