Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Man Got Stuck In Toilet Bowl Trying To Retrieve Lost Phone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Got Stuck In Toilet Bowl Trying To Retrieve Lost Phone (509 Views)

Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Stuck In Toilet Bowl Trying To Retrieve Lost Phone by duketunde: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
YUCK! Firemen in Norway came to the rescue Friday of a man who climbed into an outdoor public toilet to retrieve a friend's cell phone, after he got stuck in the tank.

Cato Berntsen Larsen, 20, was able to climb through the toilet seat opening to recover the phone lying at the bottom of the outhouse, but was unable to climb back out again.

"First we tried to get the phone with a stick but that didn't work. So I jumped in," he told daily VG.

"I was down there an hour, I was panicking," he said, adding there were "animals" crawling on his body.

Overcome by nausea and vomiting, he tried in vain to pull himself of the tank, and which is only emptied once a year, according to VG.

He ultimately decided to contact the fire brigade to help end his ordeal in the small town of Drammen outside Oslo.

"It was a fairly easy task for us. We sent a four-man crew with a chainsaw and they cut open the front of the (plastic) toilet," fire brigade spokeswoman Tina Brock told AFP.

The rescue was a "first" for the local fire brigade, she acknowledged. "It was pretty full down there."

The phone was not recovered.

Read more at http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/08/man-got-stuck-in-toilet-bowl-trying-to.html#2AgkfyM1QilWEyHJ.99

Re: Man Got Stuck In Toilet Bowl Trying To Retrieve Lost Phone by yemmybx(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Two Bomb Blast Injured 29 In New York / Do You Believe This ;;;;;;;;; / Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.