Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) (30361 Views)

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by agwom(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
she try no be small o
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by TEYA: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Taah make dem go do dna Test for her, noh be her papa born her grin this girl no be Warri babe.... Haaa Warri ..... Warri noh fit kari last lai lai grin
Who told you guys she is from warri? Read again. It will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a warriors girl to return such money in this buhari regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Hmmmm
For this Kind Government shocked shocked
How did you know my prayer point grin grin

cheesy grin
Badt guy..
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by ayamprecious: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Una pawpaw meyo grin grin

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin
Badt guy..
grin grin grin grin
Na lie b4 grin
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Hmmmm
For this Kind Government shocked shocked
How did you know my prayer point grin grin

Hi tongue
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kachiz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
How does 30k fall out of a car?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

Hi tongue
Hey
Olodo grin
See ya head grin
You don chop Brot und Käse grin
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
May Almighty God JEHOVAH bless her more in the abundance of His infinite Grace in Jesus Christ, our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. Amen.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
people like this Esther should be at the helm of affairs based on their integrity test.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
huhmmmm...u may be right..but i hope u will keep this comment as u grow up more in life..am not here to educate u..just becareful...rmba one cant av all good and also cant av bad..food4thots.
kobonaire:
Amazing lady!! Proof that even among the sea of corruption there are many hidden gems!
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Supnaija(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
In this country na only thank you, you go receive o. That lady no get problem e be like say the fuel wey she dey sell dey pay am wella and she no dey pay for fuel to power her gen for house.

Cos this one na unnecessary honesty for the wrong time. For this Buhari period, if i hear say i give you.. I go deny till you raba me.

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by anselm791(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
It is this period I met a medical surgeon running a beer parlour as another means of hustle. We live in hard time mehn.

Medical surgeon? As opposed to academic surgeon?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
kachiz:
How does 30k fall out of a car?
i'm surprised no one has asked this pertinent question.
I've been trying to analyse how it happened.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by moshould(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
So she deY receive 15k as salary every month?? Bad employers love naija because dem knw say pple must work am....our government no kuku care abt what it's citizens earn from private mothafuckers,...useless rulers
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by thecuteone(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
xreal:
She will be famous soon.

I see her leaving that job for a better one soonest.

lolzz... Bros which job?? dem dey say work no dey for dis present economy Naim u dey talk of leaving d one wen she don already get.... Btw na u wan giv am d work?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:

Hey
Olodo grin
See ya head grin
You don chop Brot und Käse grin

undecided grin

How are you doing
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by EdDave(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nairalanders be like:

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
This man is a poor man O, so Na 30k make u go round the whole gwagwalada for 30minutes. Who knows what would have happened if u didn't see it. That girl just saved ur life.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
People like these are supposed to be recognized by FG with national awards and not those useless thieves politicians.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by taurustm(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
The fact must be said. She really tried. I wondered so man temptation she had overcome.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

undecided grin

How are you doing
I'm doing fine jooor and you ?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by skyo78(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
So you opened your door and N30k just fell out like dat.
You be chairman oh. smiley
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:

I'm doing fine jooor and you ?

I'm fine too
Thanks smiley
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm fine too
Thanks smiley
Where are you now ?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
huhmmmm...u may be right..but i hope u will keep this comment as u grow up more in life..am not here to educate u..just becareful...rmba one cant av all good and also cant av bad..food4thots.
What exactly are you trying to say? Can you please post in grammatically correct English so that I can understand and respond. Thank you.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
That is an example of good home training....i salute you the mama that thought her
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by skeleton5050(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chai! ,for this Bubu time! I won't b a fool like Esther,tufiaka!
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by hurrycane: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
she want 2 maintain her name as Esther in d bible may God pay her in db fold
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:

Where are you now ?
at home undecided

You dey disco?? cheesy
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
Esther what? I am a name checker na. Well she must be igbo because everybody that bears Esther is igbo. Yes, she's igbo
atleast pretend to have sense
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yommy247:
atleast pretend to have sense
sensible man sitting in ogogoro joint sipping shekpe. Clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Angela Uwakwem At FMC Owerri (Photos) / Unemployment in Nigeria / Akintola Williams Celebrates His 100th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.