Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) (30358 Views)

Female Petrol Station Attendant Was Overpaid N5000 By Customer.See What She Did / Mortuary Attendant Takes Selfie With Corpses In enugu (Photos) / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:
at home undecided

You dey disco?? cheesy
Yes
Komm hier grin grin grin
Give your number
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
seunny4lif:

Yes
Komm hier grin grin grin
Give your number
sad
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
thank u accepted...but i frown at the gross negligence of your brains towards its hosts..am not in the mood seek help elsewhere.
kobonaire:
What exactly are you trying to say? Can you please post in grammatically correct English so that I can understand and respond. Thank you.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
ellacute45:
sad
angry angry
Wetin happen ooooh?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
sensible man sitting in ogogoro joint sipping shekpe. Clap for yourself.

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
God bless her. And there is no need for photo, so that God who sees in secret may bless her.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by xreal: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
thecuteone:

lolzz... Bros which job?? dem dey say work no dey for dis present economy Naim u dey talk of leaving d one wen she don already get.... Btw na u wan giv am d work?

her honesty will do the 'magic' for a better job.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kaen1317: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Yommy247 post=48858226][/quote]hahaha....No take am personal. Na fun me the catch
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by MamaletASO: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mtcheeeew.. She knew N30,000 can not buy anything but rather add to her problem..
Go try loss N30million and come later.. Sorry nah your case..
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by greggng: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Our women in Nigeria re not fantastically corrupt except those in politics this is the type of woman every decent man should marry cos she will go to the market and even economise and return home with change. She can never put you in debt cos she is not greedy
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
thank u accepted...but i frown at the gross negligence of your brains towards its hosts..am not in the mood seek help elsewhere.
OK, now that I have made you speak proper English, state your original post again properly if indeed you have a pair of bälls grin
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
www.hardresetunresposivebrain.com,visit there asap before you miss this chance..nor be only pair of balls..na colony of balls..iranu abasa.
kobonaire:
OK, now that I have made you speak proper English, state your original post again properly if indeed you have a pair of bälls grin
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
she look d guy situation with his poor man shoe pity am go bring out d money she don package for brazillian hair..MAN oya marry her
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
kaen1317:
hahaha....No take am personal. Na fun me the catch
same here bros

1 Like

Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
ww w . hard reset unresposive brain. com,visit there asap before you miss this chance..nor be only pair of balls..na colony of balls..iranu abasa.
Like I guessed, you are a cretinous fúcktard. You dare not try to explain your original post. Go back to hiding in your girl friend's wrapper grin grin
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by John902(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Some people prayer point now na==>
"Dear Lord, as I enter any bus or cab, let me find misplaced naira, dollars or even pounds sef.."

Edakun, EPP Me Lord.. grin

meanwhile, this guy we kneel down so no get legs ba
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by Kemillion(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=cherrycyn90 post=48843778]

As shared by Efe Okposio who lost his thirthy thousand Naira at a filling station in Abuja

Some weeks ago I drove into the Mobil filling station on Teaching Hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja to get fuel. Unknown to me 30k dropped off the car when I opened the door. When I got to my next stop to pick some things I discovered the money way missing.

After driving around for about 30mins I decided to check the filling station. When I asked Esther the fuel attendant about the money. She just stepped into their office and brought my 30 thousand. She could have denied seeing the money and I couldn’t have suspected her. But she brought the money out. 30k is her two months salary but she rose above it.
Esther

So when next you’re in Gwagwalada Abuja and your fuel is running low. Stop by at Mobil filling station on Teaching hospital rd. Ask of Esther and give her a good tip.

http://www.enzyhub.com/female-fuel-attendant-found-missing-money-and-returned-it-to-the-owner/

i just came to check names but if care is not taken if u want check am deep da girl na Jehovah Witness member.
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 3:56am On Aug 28, 2016
The govt should reward her with national honour..
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by DiamonJ: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahhaha.. As I see the name, afraid catch me.. grin
you too hate that name? meeen I hate that name with passion
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by fareed69(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
How much did you give her?
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by DonBrany(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
GOOD CITIZEN[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Abuja Fuel Attendant, Esther, Returned Missing Money To The Owner (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Even after giving Stealer oduah 300 millionaire monthly? She will still use fraud money to obtain bullet proof cars.

The life of that minister of state of defense. Kashamu or whatever will not be complete without public funds stolen even after 400 million salary plus allowance.

The boko haram founder shettimma life despite billions pumped into boko haram stashed away and salaries of hundreds of millions will not be complete without stealing food and bag of rice for idp.

Can you not see that our blessing is a curse. Na person return 30 k now. She for be graduate.

Despite the highest paid in the world,they still owe old men 18k minimum wage for old papas for five months an gratuity and arrears not paid.

Does heaven and hell really exist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Angela Uwakwem At FMC Owerri (Photos) / Unemployment in Nigeria / Akintola Williams Celebrates His 100th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.