Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,207 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money (721 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia / Photos: Female Fuel Attendant Whose Salary Is N15,000 Found AND RETURNED MONEY.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by segun400: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Few weeks ago, a female fuel attendant at Mobil filling station, Gwagwalada, Abuja found N30,000 lost by a customer.

The young lady who's named Esther earns N15,000 monthly salary but in a rare display of integrity, she decided to return the money to the owner.
Hear from Efe Okposio:

"Some weeks ago I drove into the Mobil filling station on Teaching Hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja to get fuel. Unknown to me 30k dropped off the car when I opened the door.

When I got to my next stop to pick some things I discovered the money way missing.

After driving around for about 30mins I decided to check the filling station. When I asked Esther the fuel attendant about the money. She just stepped into their office and brought my 30 thousand.

She could have denied seeing the money and I couldn't have suspected her. But shebrought the money out. 30k is her two months salary but she rose above it.So when next you're in Gwagwalada Abuja and your fuel is running low. Stop by at Mobil filling station on Teaching hospital rd. Ask of Esther and give her a good tip"

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/27/photos-female-fuel-attendant-whose-monthly-salary-is-n15000-found-and-returned-lost-money/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2016
okay oo
Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2016
We are only few good girls left in this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by Ebedaddy80(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2016
According to falz, all the good girls have joined gang, but Esther is a good good girl so she has not join gang.
Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by YungMike(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Wife Material 100yards.

Give her money for market, she go return change for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by agwom(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by salabscholar01(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2016
ok
Re: Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money by Mynd44: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1)

What Nigeria Will Benefit From A Trump Presidency / A Self Deceiving Country Called Nigeria / APC, PDP In War Of Words As Edo Elects Governor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.