Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money (500 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by examhall(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qM9je-25_UU/V8Ffvut0SpI/AAAAAAAKTus/MrLkim3BLhQ2GTfVZpnzACi3qAlubTXvwCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-6kC0JHGDztM/V8FfwQH-jdI/AAAAAAAKTu0/EgxXwtSrYiQnSNnu3zRNtsr5yAJfKxbTQCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Few weeks ago, a female fuel attendant at Mobil filling station, Gwagwalada, Abuja found N30,000 lost by a customer. The young lady who’s named Esther earns N15,000 monthly salary but in a rare display of integrity, she decided to return the money to the owner. Hear from Efe Okposio:

“Some weeks ago I drove into the Mobil filling station on Teaching Hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja to get fuel. Unknown to me 30k dropped off the car when I opened the door. When I got to my next stop to pick some things I discovered the money way missing.
After driving around for about 30mins I decided to check the filling station. When I asked Esther the fuel attendant about the money. She just stepped into their office and brought my 30 thousand. She could have denied seeing the money and I couldn’t have suspected her. But she brought the money out. 30k is her two months salary but she rose above it.
So when next you’re in Gwagwalada Abuja and your fuel is running low. Stop by at Mobil filling station on Teaching hospital rd. Ask of Esther and give her a good tip”

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4Y596gIjujg/V8FfxIPimiI/AAAAAAAKTvE/zDQddVVCkCg0zFzyRLAr0Sd-QQNoGRXIACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/27/photos-female-fuel-attendant-whose-monthly-salary-is-n15000-found-and-returned-lost-money/
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by examhall(f): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
lalasticlala
here is a wife for you
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by somito121(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
dats a good wife material
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
we don hear
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
somito121:
dats a good wife material
no be by that one
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy

Amazing... There are still kind hearted people out there and mostly are those ordinary ppol... While the most greedy ones are found in political world... angry
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by cruzita(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
she is living up to her name

a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by HMZi: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2016
cool[b][/b]Godbless her,she's a good person.
.but if na me, na the opposite i go do.. U 4 fear lau lau chilling tinz.. Lol..Godbless her,she's a good person.
.but if na me, na the opposite i go do.. U 4 fear lau lau chilling tinz.. Lol..
Godbless her,she's a good person.
.but if na me, na the opposite i go do.. U 4 fear lau lau chilling tinz.. Lol..
Re: Photos: Female Fuel Attendant With Monthly Salary,n15,000 Returnes Lost Money by obiorathesubtle: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Commendable...

(1) (Reply)

Gamak The !st Ultrasound Cavitation and Ayurveda Practitioner in Nigeria / Exculsive Interview! 'it Was Hard Finding Mrs.right' - Funke Akindele's Husband / Nigerian Romeo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.