Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook (4676 Views)

The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by philomental: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
This guy couldn't hold it, He just had to share this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ouch!

I hope she didn't mean it though... He'd better reject it than take it as her just being un-educated...

1 Like

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by recievesense: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let's pray for her

1 Like

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by philomental: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
See more of the comments here

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by FvckShiT(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin

When somebori is sleeping, he's in peace sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
afterall its not rest in Perfect peace grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by cliquevibes(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Where is the girl response?
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
WTF do you want us to do/say angry silly post upadan

1 Like

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nasty queen grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Nasty queen grin

When u sleep, I wanna watch u... grin maybe u will have a bad dreams so I'll comfort u tongue
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

When u sleep, I wanna watch u... grin maybe u will have a bad dreams so I'll comfort u tongue

so you wish me nightmares!? cheesy

hahahahaha!!
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

so you wish me nightmares!? cheesy

hahahahaha!!

If that's d only way I can take advantage of u, then why not? grin

I hope ur gf won't kill u tat ur flirting with me tongue grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
I can relate with the brother. There is nothing as distressing as having a conversation with a half literate lady who wants to prove her grammatical sagacity.
Just keep it simple, otherwise speak pidgin. Na naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If that's d only way I can take advantage of u, then why not? grin

I hope ur gf won't kill u tat ur flirting with me tongue grin

lmao! My gf's where....you mean the one in Iraq grin

I hope ur bfs here won't come for my head grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lmao! My gf's where....you mean the one in Iraq grin

I hope ur bfs here won't come for my head grin

Aha! angry angry now Iraq is another state of Ng ehn!

U said before u have one from Anambra, Oyo even in Delta and Jos.. Then u even travelled up to Kano last wk to meet this pretty chick then go back to Ibadan coz the #1 is living down there...

Haba baba.... Ur a true blue "heart breaker" tongue
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aha! angry angry now Iraq is another state of Ng ehn!

U said before u have one from Anambra, Oyo even in Delta and Jos.. Then u even travelled up to Kano last wk to meet this pretty chick then go back to Ibadan coz the #1 is living down there...

Haba baba.... Ur a true blue "heart breaker" tongue

lols! Twas just a research on

...on...on....on....Human Yrddudhdjrudhsbxbxjsb grin ....ain't no heart breaker
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lols! Twas just a research on

...on...on....on....Human Yrddudhdjrudhsbxbxjsb grin ....ain't no heart breaker

Human what? Anatomy? angry

With tat handsome face and pocket full money.. I bet u don't need much glue for them to stick sha... tongue

A true blue heart breaker and a Casanova in one... cheesy

Chhaaaii ! Now, when can u date me too? tongue
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Human what? Anatomy? angry

With tat handsome face and pocket full money.. I bet u don't need much glue for them to stick sha... tongue

A true blue heart breaker and a Casanova in one... cheesy

Chhaaaii ! Now, when can u date me too? tongue

now i see yo super teasing me grin

..you seem cool....buh yo might not like me....am freaky nasty grin
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

now i see yo super teasing me grin

..you seem cool....buh yo might not like me....am freaky nasty grin

grin I wudnt mind at all... As long u won't use juju magic for me tongue

1 Like

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy
TrapQueen77:

grin I wudnt mind at all... As long u won't use juju magic for me tongue

Far from it
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by philomental: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I can relate with the brother. There is nothing as distressing as having a conversation with a half literate lady who wants to prove her grammatical sagacity.
Just keep it simple, otherwise speak pidgin. Na naija we dey.

You are right man
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Raydos: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by iffydave: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kk
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Qualer: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

i have conferred with the elders and they have categorically deduced that this was not a trap in any way! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by Lordkylie(f): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
so why post it for all to see?Relationships these days tho!kiss
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin BiafraBushBoy Where are you?
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
grin
BiafraBushBoy Where are you?

Let me not just say my mind about what you did to me. sad

Before I start crying embarassed cry
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Seun please, Start charging us before we open threads angry

I beg you in the name of God You cheesy
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Let me not just say my mind about what you did to me. sad

Before I start crying embarassed cry
You won't understand dear. Something happened
Oya ndo kwan
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
You won't understand dear. Something happened
Oya ndo kwan

Obulo Ndo... sad

mua choro e bia gi nso... sad

Igbo fia ra ahu oo cheesy
Re: See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook by vivianbelema(f): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Obulo Ndo... sad
mua choro e bia gi nso... sad
Igbo fia ra ahu oo cheesy
Hahahaha engl-igbo.... Uno sabi atol lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rape A Man? / Actor Seun Sean Jimoh Gets Married Today / Affordable Silky Kola For Sale CALL/WHATSAP 08030728324

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.