Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures (12122 Views)

Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Yakubu Dogara Receives Zik Prize In Leadership Award. / Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by Zedoo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yea be collecting awards.... God will surely avenge his people

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by GabdelandAgro(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
They gave him award for prudently saving his salary to acquire properties abroad. Interesting. #APCSoldier
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
frenchwine:
Award for exemplary leadership in stealing our money and genocide against Nigerians.
Issorai, pls who is buying next year's award, Fayose? Dog-ara, Saraki??

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by Samtob90(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joel3:
if the UN and ICC is not biased this man should have been cooling his ass for grouse murder of defenseless citizens. I lost faith and confident in UN.

So Boko haram and the militants terrorising south west are your defenceless citizens? When the heat is much, you will confess the truth
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by tit(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
how can a killer of unarmed civilians be associated with the Pan Africanist icon Kwame?
these students are an odoriferous disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by tit(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
smart024:
While some Nigerians are there criticising, others out there are praising...
Let's give accolades to one of our own...

for murder?

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by CioAngels(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Congratulations for the award of mass murder and for pocketing the salaries and allowances of officers and men with the full backing of your brother president buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Which country gave the award? Ghana! Jesus Christ; prestigious award from Ghana! That is an insult to our collective sensibility, not even South Africa? That award is as useless as RioU23 bronze medal. The Ghanians are happy that Nigeria economy has crippled and gave them upper hand to think of giving us award. I will rather appreciate had the metal comes all the way from Europe, Asia, Australia or America not from Ghana!
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by Decryptor(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Only Criminals award a criminal!

1 Like

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by iamord(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Daniel1990:
Which country gave the award? Ghana! Jesus Christ; prestigious award from Ghana! That is an insult to our collective sensibility, not even South Africa? That award is as useless as RioU23 bronze medal. The Ghanians are happy that Nigeria economy has crippled and gave them upper hand to think of giving us award. I will rather appreciate had the metal comes all the way from Europe, Asia, Australia or America not from Ghana!
what happened to your sense

2 Likes

Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by francotunsco: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am sure he boughted it or someone boughted it for him
English is not as difficult as you presented it! Haba!
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by Optofrank: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
May be cos he is the best salary saver in the world
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by ade3164(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I am sure he boughted it or someone boughted it for him
you dey mend ni ? what kind of English was that
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by O0XYGEN: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Isnt Ghana far far better than that useless good for nothing counry called nigeria?
Daniel1990:
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by BABANGBALI: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
ade3164:
you dey mend ni ? what kind of English was that
what?are you the one that boughted it for him?
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by BABANGBALI: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
francotunsco:
English is not as difficult as you presented it! Haba!
did I told you that english is difficult before?
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by smart024(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
tit:

for murder?

Are you posting from the grave...?

Or you are making your accusations based on sentiments...?
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by ShootToKill: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
mensdept:
Hungry youths who probably don't even know who Nkurmah was or stood for. If they did, they would stay away from men in uniform who are only protecting the interest of European banks and companies.

You dey mind them. All african student union formed in Daura by Daurans and for Dauran. They are even using Kwame Nkrumah's name to give the useless award international appeal when it is just a local Award paid for and organized by burathief himself.

That award is not worth the paper it is printed on.
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by francotunsco: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
did I told you that english is difficult before?
Again? Did I TOLD U?? Haba!
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by BABANGBALI: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
francotunsco:
Again? Did I TOLD U?? Haba!
I doesn't know why you are following me ups and downs,pls leave me alone I am not a gay
Re: Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures by francotunsco: 4:18am On Sep 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I doesn't know why you are following me ups and downs,pls leave me alone I am not a gay
hmmn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Rupiah Banda - Photos / Patience Jonathan Elected First Lady Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.