Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" (42231 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by ZUBY77(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lie Muhammed will soon blame Jonathan for this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Benite: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by shammah1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
I support him. Mr. Dalong should be fired asap!

3 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Remii(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
oga abeg go back. .... employment scarce oh... just be patient with that red beret sacked man-o-war
he has load of dollars from a Japanese.

3 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by jonnpedro: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very funny country, naija is not worth dying for, I swear, it is really sad, what a sorry country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BabaO2: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
He must return Japanese undue gratification
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by SuperBlack: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by ibiboatais(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
On what ground was this minister of sports actually appointed? That guy is a disaster to our sports. Under him our under 17, 20 and super eagles failed to qualify for a major competition.

3 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by elitebmb: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Free tutorial on how to change background picture to any background on android.

Read @ techxpoz..is/2016/08/change-picture-background-on-android.html?m=1
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Long over due! Daniel Amokachi is now the coach of a Finnish club side. High time he goes international.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sia Sia you have really tried your best for Nigeria,let those fokn criminals managing football in our country bring themselves,wives and children to come and continue. God punish all those making us sad in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
this siasia gragra is too much
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Carter4luv(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
a prophet is neva welcome in his own country. mr siasia u av tried for dis country yet ur effort his not recognise. if i were u after quitting is to travel out of d country wit my family.

4 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by austino2018: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is the saint minister Bubu took 6 months to appoint,i weep for my country

5 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by dragonking3: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
oga abeg go back. .... employment scarce oh... just be patient with that red beret sacked man-o-war
See you. Better oil rich countries like Bahrain Qatar etc are ready to employ him with better pay.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
I dont know why Nigerian coaches always wait to be humiliated and disrespected by the nff before resigning.

6 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by teemy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
better to bow out when the ovation is loudest than to let himself be derided like 'twas done to keshi. he has the cv for higher exploits. kudos papi sam!

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sia Sia you have really tried your best for Nigeria, let those fokn criminals managing football in our country bring themselves, wives and children to come and continue. God punish all those who are making us sad in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
dragonking3:
See you. Better oil rich countries like Bahrain Qatar etc are ready to employ him with better pay.
I weep for talented good professionals that still choose to remain in Nigeria ,they will only have themselves to blame in the future.the truth is the world has moved on beyond the level Nigeria is still operating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
this siasia gragra is too much
Gbenu e soun jo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
SuperBlack:
I guess he have gotten a better job or tired of the job. If not i don't see how you expect income and at the same time expect restpect. Call me anything you like at the end of the month you pay my salary.
you have been noticed

7 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nkem4040: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
SuperBlack:
[s]I guess he have gotten a better job or tired of the job. If not i don't see how you expect income and at the same time expect restpect. Call me anything you like at the end of the month you pay my salary.[/s]

This is the kind of people Siasia was talking about. Animals in zoo. I'm 100% sure you are afonja.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by kingofthejungle(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
ZUBY77:
Lie Muhammed will soon blame Jonathan for this
ozoigbondu has spoken
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by dragonking3: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
onatisi:
I weep for talented good professionals that still choose to remain in Nigeria ,they will only have themselves to blame in the future.the truth is the world has moved on beyond the level Nigeria is still operating
I tell you. Why waste your time and talent on a hopeless country filled with fo0lish leaders everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gbam! Good riddance to bad rubbish! Thumbs up @ siasia! Nig. Needs serious/sincere leaders cos nothing's working for now!
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by swing4real(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
SuperBlack:
I guess he have gotten a better job or tired of the job. If not i don't see how you expect income and at the same time expect restpect. Call me anything you like at the end of the month you pay my salary.

I don't get your points. Are you saying he should work for free? Before he earn the respect of the NFA! If he does, how did you expect him to pay his bills and take care of his family ? There is what is call dignity. Just because you earn from where you work doesn't mean you should be treated with disrespect and call all sort of names.

Change that mindset of yours. Stand for your belief and demand for respect if you earn it. Do not trade your pride and dignity for materials gain. I repeat. Do NOT trade your dignity as a human for anything!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by 4nobody4every1: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
It is better to leave when the ovation is loudest cool

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Gbenu e soun jo
siasia too like money jor. no ounce of patriotism in his bone
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
You

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by taurustm(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
With experiences, I've seen such distasteful attitude in us. We do condemn than praise. We rarely appreciate good things. It's only a very godly person that can continue to do good things in Nigeria.

Ignorantly, we think we need economical change for the betterment of this country, but what we truly need is INNER CHANGE. Attitude changes. Things would only get better when we all change for good. If good thing is ever going to happened, we must be ready to welcome and accept it.

5 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
It is better to leave when the ovation is loudest cool
what ovation is loudest ? abi you think say na dele momodu ovation be this ? the nigga did not bring gold home. he needs to be flogged with koboko for bringing bronze home sad
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by kobonaire(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thank goodness for that Japanese doctor's generosity, Coach Siasia can now go and deservedly celebrate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.