Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" (42232 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by daveP(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm sure they've threatened him to either drop the surgeons freewill cash or forget his salary. The NFF Are that low yeah.

8 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by fineboynl(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nigeria has never had it this bad. this is a disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by flokii: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
kobonaire:
Thank goodness for that Japanese doctor's generosity, Coach Siasia can now go and deservedly celebrate.

Celebrate kwa..
Money wey Senate ethics committee wan use wuruwuru collect from them.
I can't blame him, I blame d system.. The rot is just too much

4 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
oshey

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Bizibi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
what ovation is loudest ? abi you think say na dele momodu ovation be this ? the nigga did not bring gold home. he needs to be flogged with koboko for bringing bronze home sad
OK,go flog am.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by 4nobody4every1: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
what ovation is loudest ? abi you think say na dele momodu ovation be this ? the nigga did not bring gold home. he needs to be flogged with koboko for bringing bronze home sad
He tried and did his best considering the shoddy preparations and the non availability of funds and the thieving NFF & the beret wearing bereft sport minister, if other more prepared nations crashed out at the group stages with enough preparation, l think Siasia deserves an accolade cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
klexycole:
He's still coming back. Mark my words! cool
he said he will come back buh not now
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bizibi:
OK,go flog am.
make i catch am first
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very good move..........

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by papaT5(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's a pity dt dis Country is getting everything wrongly. I know apc will still blame Jonathan for dis. What a "CHANGE" Gud decision Samson, God be with u.

3 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Lankious(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Am happy 4 him ooooo Better he leave d job 4 Dalung

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by jozee8: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks man, you've really contributed ur own quota. wishing you best of luck in ur subsequent endeavours

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
He tried and did his best considering the shoddy preparations and the non availability of funds and the thieving NFF & the beret wearing bereft sport minister, if other more prepared nations crashed out at the group stages with enough preparation, l think Siasia deserves an accolade cool
shocked nigga you dont need funds to play soccer. just put the ball on the ground and let 20 men and 2 goalkeepers chase it about and kick it about. wetin dem need the funds for na ? siasia is a spoilt brat. money dey hungry am. i will coach nigerian team for free if they will have me. grin
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by AntiWailer: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
All the hypocrites abusing Oliseh should bury their heads in shame.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by AlexzStructure(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
That's what you get when Grandpas and mas are incharge, no rethink over Things.... Bro, I thank you and celebrate you, u deserve a kiss...
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Caveatemptor(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good one. Well done for winning the third place match despite all adversities. You and the boys did well against all odds. Just don't let them persuade you to come back ala the late great Stephen Keshi.
Nigerian football is being run by square pegs in round holes. Disgusting.
Just imagine how heroes like Keshi ,Shaibu Amodu and Sunday Oliseh were treated. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by wink2015(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Coach Siasia, You are making an unfortunate blunder in quiting unceremoniously at this stage. Besides, which country will even employ Nigerian coach abroad.

It is only in Nigeria, Coaches like Siasia, Amodu, Eguavoen, and the Late Stephen Keshi will only get outstanding jobs.

Is it England that will employ a third rated Coaches like Siasia.

Coach Siasia will still come and beg Nigeria and that will be a pay back time.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Rotty32: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Why are u no go? .....NFF na rubbish
EMMYB0Y:
oga abeg go back. .... employment scarce oh... just be patient with that red beret sacked man-o-war
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
siasia too like money jor. no ounce of patriotism in his bone
na sand him go take dey feed him family? You fit take dat nonsense from those criminals? No let me vex with you o
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na sand him go take dey feed him family? You fit take dat nonsense from those criminals? No let me vex with you o
dat nigga is rich. he dont need the money. dat nigga done chop pay long time. in fact you and siasia need to be flogged for being greedy unpatriotic citizens of nigeria
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by klexycole(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilzcee:
he said he will come back buh not now

That's great then, we need him.
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Good one. Well done for winning the third place match despite all adversities. You and the boys did well against all odds. Just don't let them persuade you to come back ala the late great Stephen Keshi.
Nigerian football is being run by square pegs in round holes. Disgusting.
Just imagine how heroes like Keshi ,Shaibu Amodu and Sunday Oliseh were treated. Pathetic.
if him make the mistake of coming back to that thankless job na amadioha go punish am. Come back come do wetin?instead wey him go come back make him beg that Japanese man wey give dem money for Brazil make him buy am keke napep make him dey take dey survive for naija

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
dat nigga is rich. he dont need the money. dat nigga done chop pay long time. in fact you and siasia need to be flogged for being greedy unpatriotic citizens of nigeria
kai see me see trouble,where you dey live?I wan come your place to tear factory setting slap

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
kai see me see trouble,where you dey live ?I wan come your place to tear factory setting slap
i dey sambisa forest with shekau. if liver gree you make you come na
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by Icon79(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
As one of my twitter friends said, "Siasia says he has resigned and you people are carrying the story with glee? What job does he have? Is his assignment not over?"

As far as I know, Siasia's contract ends after the Olympics so he isn't really quitting anything. He has no job to quit.

O pari
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by 4nobody4every1: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
shocked nigga you dont need funds to play soccer. just put the ball on the ground and let 20 men and 2 goalkeepers chase it about and kick it about. wetin dem need the funds for na ? siasia is a spoilt brat. money dey hungry am. i will coach nigerian team for free if they will have me. grin
cool

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
cool
bros i will coach naija for free. in fact i will consider it a privilege and a honor. its not like naija plays all the time. how many games ? like 10 a year ? that aint nothing bro grin
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by 4nobody4every1: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
bros i will coach naija for free. in fact i will consider it a privilege and a honor. its not like naija plays all the time. how many games ? like 10 a year ? that aint nothing bro grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
sukkot:
i dey sambisa forest with shekau. if liver gree you make you come na
so shekau be your landlord and you no fit help us catch am and you call yourself Patriotic Nigerian? You see your life?Kwontinue you hear?
Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
shytttttt am writing my application for the super eagles job right now as we speak. am tired of greedy coaches making more demands than an economics textbook ( the chapter on demand and supply ) cool

1 Like

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by buffalowings: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
clefstone:
We should just go back to our precolonial way of ruling ourselves where our Obas, Igwes and Emirs were our rulers. This democracy and oyibo way of govt doesn't suit is at all. It's the reason why we cannot get the simplest thing right. Imagine common sport we cannot manage. We hv to create a system that works for us otherwise Nigeria will not move an inch forward

Oga I don't know about your area o

But even the obas here are corrupt as Bleep.

Edit Oga seen why can't I say Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" by sukkot: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
so shekau be your landlord and you no fit help us catch am and you call yourself Patriotic Nigerian? You see your life?Kwontinue you hear?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) / Ahmed Musa Dragged For Wishing Christians 'Merry Christmas' / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.