Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship by donaustyno(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
EVALUATING RELATIONSHIPS
A Relationship can be defined as a Ship conveying two or more relations towards a given destination.Here are a few characteristics of a ship which you can use to evaluate your relationship...
1.Ships move.If your relationship is not moving,if there is no motion, then jump ship! No apologies!Life is too short to be wasted on something that has no life!
2.Every moving ship has a clear destination.If your relationship does not have a clearly defined destination, then you are just wasting your time going round in circles. It means your relationship has no future! The earlier you leave such a relationship, the better for you both!
3.Every ship has a name/purpose. Why are you in that relationship? what do you hope to achieve? Who is he/she to you? Please NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING. Ask him/her who you are to him, or her. How often do you hear some men say things like "but we were very good friends, and I ASSUMED she knew I wanted to marry her. I'm just surprised she went and married another man! " May that not be your portion! Just remember what President Mugabe said, that if you are friends with a beautiful girl without telling her your intention, you will end up fetching water during her marriage to another man!
Take note of the kinds of ships you will find on the seas
1.War ships. If you are always quarrelling & fighting in your relationShip, then you are in a war ship. Please don't be enticed by what he/she gives you. Flee for your life!
2.Cruise ship. You guys seem to be catching fun, eat Mr. Biggs, ice cream, movies, but no purpose nor destination for the relationship. Then you are on a cruise ship. You will get fat, and he will later dump you. Don't let ice cream and shawarma blind your sense of judgment.
3.Freight/cargo ship. This kind of ship carries cargo, or load. If you are the one paying her brother's fees, pay her rents, give the parents feeding money, repair their fridge, then bro, you are in a cargo ship. I won't tell you what to do. You can chose to remain there, or leave.
Wishing you a wonderful RelationShip.Read more on www.austinedoho..com.ng

Re: Relationship by Came: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Desperation no go let people take better advice .

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrasing Text You Have Sent To The Wrong Person / Biggest Scam Of The Season / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 – Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.