Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) (2552 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Juve4(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
One after the other they will start confessing! By Reno Omokri

3 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Pranxta(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Space booked
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by otitokoroleti: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Matthew Jonathan Episode 3 I used buha as my screensaver and i was always on every thread on nairaland shouting Sai baba sai baba like a zombie. All this while shingba 5kobo no enter my account ,,,, but i was just being patriotic ,,,, .. This issue of Change caused me and some people to go seperate ways... The issue of buha no buha is why me and my pretty girlfriend, nneka seperated and i sent her packing from my hostel...she was not going to support buhari and i wasnt going to take that.... Even though i loved her, my love for buhari was greater and more important.. On election day , i was there from morning till 11pm when all the votes were counted in my presence and I almost died of hypertension from prof jega constant break during compilation of the results.. Finally, finally we got the change and i was very eggcited... I threw a celebration party that made me drop 25k... But it was small money to me at the time. I went to give testimony in church and donated five thousand naira which i pledged that if buhari win , i will drop. I went to open a new bank account where i will be collecting the new 5k the government promised the youths and started pricing some items online in respect of the one dollar one naira policy... ...... Shior.... Yesterday at 11:47 · Friends

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by adehsenior(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Just checking to see what Arsenal played, abeg which club mairiga de?

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Experience Hunger is the best teacher.........
Even Sanusi will confess very soon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Matthew Jonathan Episode 3 I used buha as my screensaver and i was always on every thread on nairaland shouting Sai baba sai baba like a zombie. All this while shingba 5kobo no enter my account ,,,, but i was just being patriotic ,,,, .. This issue of Change caused me and some people to go seperate ways... The issue of buha no buha is why me and my pretty girlfriend, nneka seperated and i sent her packing from my hostel...she was not going to support buhari and i wasnt going to take that.... Even though i loved her, my love for buhari was greater and more important.. On election day , i was there from morning till 11pm when all the votes were counted in my presence and I almost died of hypertension from prof jega constant break during compilation of the results.. Finally, finally we got the change and i was very eggcited... I threw a celebration party that made me drop 25k... But it was small money to me at the time. I went to give testimony in church and donated five thousand naira which i pledged that if buhari win , i will drop. I went to open a new bank account where i will be collecting the new 5k the government promised the youths and started pricing some items online in respect of the one dollar one naira policy... ...... Shior.... Yesterday at 11:47 · Friends
continue this your story de interesting

2 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by leofab(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
We ain't seen nothing..

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thank God say i no vote for Buhari. Blessed are those who didn't vote for Buhari for they can't be disappointed. Proudly 5%

6 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by MalcoImX: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buffoons on the loose.

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by mankan2k7(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
I no tell u?
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by jacksonPolloc(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
I am just waiting to 2019 to come o.....I cnt take this anymore

3 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by socialmediaman: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Millions of Nigerians were unemployed during Jonathan's government. Due to the corruption within the government, especially as there was oil boom in the last half of his administration, there seemed to be a false sense of a healthy economy and therefore there was hope that the cake would go round. Reality dawned towards the end of his administration when oil price plummeted.

Then comes Buhari, the anti-corruption czar (as he was known). Nigerians gave him the support he asked for, believing that he would end the corruption and utilize the funds to get Nigerians back to work, but alas, where was the money? Reality has changed, oil was no longer the buzz, and he didn't have a plan, he only planned to come and utilize available funds, not make the money himself and utilize it for good.

That's where we are today. Faced with the same situation, the previous government would have resorted to massive borrowing to finance its luxury lifestyle which it couldn't curtail.

Nigerians need to think forward. We're done with the past government, we voted them out, we'll do it again if given the opportunity. We'll also extend the same obligation to the present government. Yes, we'll show them the way out when the time comes (if they continue on this path), we'll keep doing that till we get it right, that's how democracy evolved around the world and we may not be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by otitokoroleti: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
continue this your story de interesting
copied frm fb
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by porka: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2016
socialmediaman:
Millions of Nigerians were unemployed during Jonathan's government. Due to the corruption within the government, especially as there was oil boom in the last half of his administration, there seemed to be a false sense of a healthy economy and therefore there was hope that the cake would go round. Reality dawned towards the end of his administration when oil price plummeted.

Then comes Buhari, the anti-corruption czar (as he was known). Nigerians gave him the support he asked for, believing that he would end the corruption and utilize the funds to get Nigerians back to work, but alas, where was the money? Reality has changed, oil was no longer the buzz, and he didn't have a plan, he only planned to come and utilize available funds, not make the money himself and utilize it for good.

That's where we are today. Faced with the same situation, the previous government would have resorted to massive borrowing to finance its luxury lifestyle which it couldn't curtail.

Nigerians need to think forward. We're done with the past government, we voted them out, we'll do it again if given the opportunity. We'll also extend the same obligation to the present government. Yes, we'll show them the way out when the time comes (if they continue on this path), we'll keep doing that till we get it right, that's how democracy evolved around the world and we may not be an exception.

Very unintelligent.

Nigeria already experimented with 'seasonal' unintelligent change of government through overthrow of one military regime by another in the name of 'getting it right'. It led to instability, institutional decay, massive poverty and extreme backwardness that we tried to correct for 16 years since 1999.

Democracy is not gambling.

Smart people around the world based their choices not on 'luck' but on intelligent scrutiny of candidates ability, capability, experience, intellect and verifiable past achievements. They don't just put a whole people's lives on the line because they want to test their baseless hypothesis. They recognize that any lost time can never be regained. Human lives are very precious to them. They don't treat human lives like inanimate objects. Smart people don't deliberately commit suicide to satisfy their ego.

Why not concentrate on your gambling career.

3 Likes

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by kaltonga: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Juve4:
One after the other they will start confessing! By Reno Omokri
only the afonjas and zombies alike are living in hypnotism.

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by mytime24(f): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Wailers angry

Make una give dis guy form to fill undecided
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by socialmediaman: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
porka:

Nigeria already experimented with 'seasonal' unintelligent change of government through overthrow of one military regime by another in the name of 'getting it right'. It led to instability, institutional decay, massive poverty and extreme backwardness that we tried to correct for 16 years since 1999.

Democracy is not gambling.

Smart people around the world based their choices not on 'luck' but on intelligent scrutiny of candidates ability, capability, experience, intellect and verifiable past achievements. They don't just put a whole people's lives on the line because they want to test their baseless hypothesis. They recognize that any lost time can never be regained. Human lives are very precious to them. They don't treat human lives like inanimate objects. Smart people don't deliberately commit suicide to satisfy their ego.

So you think that the leaders were the sole problems? Did you know that Maurice Iwu who was believed to have conducted one of the most 'rigged' elections in Nigerian history was a successful scientist (Professor of Pharmacognosy) who won the U.S National Research International Prize for Ethonobiolology in 1999? Do you think he would have done the same if he was the election umpire in a more advanced society?

Successful democracies around the world were not solely based on the leaders but also on the people who risked their lives out of patriotism and love for country. Until the 20th century, women did not have rights in the US, patriotic ones among them fought and even died for the cause, it wasn't the presidents who gave it to them on a platter of gold

By participating actively in civil rights movements and action groups, you make politics less attractive to people who cannot do the job, and you make those who can do the job more accountable and less corrupt.

Very unintelligent.
Why not concentrate on your gambling career.

Were these necessary? You can do better
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
All Of Them so called AFONJAS & ABOKKIS APC Politicians will soon turn around praising and regretting they selfish planned scam 2015 election rigging against the ones prodigal son Gej whom they castigate, Even the Hausas are regreting why they voted for they master Buhari and the Afonjas messiah Pastorr Osiban who has failed them, they are now Confessing one by one grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by bennymark(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
OK, space booking
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lmao....
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by Biafman: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Change this thread tittle to Biafra and you will see the children of Afonja make it reach up to 10 pages already.

1 Like

Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by otukpo(f): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
I am just waiting to 2019 to come o.....I cnt take this anymore

This is very funny.
Re: One After The Other They Will Start Confessing! (pic) by otukpo(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
socialmediaman:

So you think that the leaders were the sole problems? Did you know that Maurice Iwu who was believed to have conducted one of the most 'rigged' elections in Nigerian history was a successful scientist (Professor of Pharmacognosy) who won the U.S National Research International Prize for Ethonobiolology in 1999? Do you think he would have done the same if he was the election umpire in a more advanced society?

Successful democracies around the world were not solely based on the leaders but also on the people who risked their lives out of patriotism and love for country. Until the 20th century, women did not have rights in the US, patriotic ones among them fought and even died for the cause, it wasn't the presidents who gave it to them on a platter of gold

By participating actively in civil rights movements and action groups, you make politics less attractive to people who cannot do the job, and you make those who can do the job more accountable and less corrupt.

Were these necessary? You can do better

Maurice Iwu lost his intelligence and freedom to Obasanjo. You can't imagine the kind of grip obasanjo had on him knowing who obasanjo is.

Jega on the other hand, had freedom. Freedom to listen to his conscience and intellect because he was dealing with a man as democratic as GEJ.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Buhari's Appointment Is The Most Useless? / Biafra-trump Rally: We Are Inviting You To Join Us – IPOB Sends Powerful Letter / See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.