Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb (2731 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Picture Of GEJ At Trump Inauguration In US / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Caption this Photos of GEJ CONFESSING TO PMB

GEJ be like I swear to God Almighty, I did not steal any money, it was Abba moro,Dizeani,FKK, Dasuki that stole Nigeria money

Please forgive me Baba Buhari

Oyegun come smile.........we don catch you oga Jona just vomit our yam!

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by kajoula(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by AntiWailer: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2016
He said :

Wa-LIE-TA-TRUTH

I dnt know anything about all the corruption, I only approved the stealing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
no one will exceed more than 2 term in executive post.do well to avoid vitimizing,intimidation,apologizing and embarassing.Gej allowed looters to devour our money by his clueless attitude.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by lifezone247(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Gej, be like, BaBa I swear Na God go punish all the minister, governors, and the looters that work with me, na thunder go fire them one by one, me no sabi anything for this corruption matter, they will give me ogogoro sip, before I knw I don sign documents. And baba be like, oh I see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by kutchs: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
GEJ said 'Buhari I swear to God there's nothing you can do to me'

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
lifezone247:
Gej, be like, BaBa I swear Na God go punish all the minister, governors, and the looters that work with me, na thunder go fire them one by one, me no sabi anything for this corruption matter, they will give me ogogoro sip, before I knw I don sign documents.

Lolz
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari: Who stole the biggest yam in the barn?

Jonathan: I!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2016
GEJ ate all your YAM, but during his tenure kerosene sold for 80-90 per litter BUT UNDER PMB THE YAM KEEPER WE NOW BUY KEROSENE 300 PET LITER

GEJ ate all YAM, but bag of rice was never crossed 10k, it fluctuated between 6500-8000 BUT PMB THE YAM KEEPER'S IT'S SELLING FOR 18,000 NOW

Under GEJ tenure when all YAM was massively eaten petrol was 85 per litter BUT NOW IT'S 145

Under the YAM eater spaghetti was sold for 110 BUT NOW ALL YAM ARE BEING PRESERVE IN BAN IT'S NOW SELLING FOR 180

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Mintek: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Caption this Photos of GEJ CONFESSING TO PMB

GEJ be like I swear to God Almighty, I did not steal any money, it was Abba moro,Dizeani,FKK, Dasuki that stole Nigeria money

Please forgive me Baba Buhari

Oyegun come smile.........we don catch you oga Jona just vomit our yam!

Utter nonsense!

It's very likely you haven't eaten today. Keep suffering and smiling while the calamity you installed as president completely destroys the robust economy handed him by GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
YES OOOO grin

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Blackfire(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Prophet Jonathan: bubu in one year 'sai baba' will be a crime in filling station, your brothers doing menial jobs will abuse anyone who call them buhari's brother.

M m m m m... In one year u will travel to more than 30 countries with the same private jets u condemned.

Sku ski sku... In one year fayose will dare your wife to travel to the US of A.

*about to say more*... Avengers will arise from the waters, and block the blood pipe of Nigeria ... And ..

*ab.oki buhari now confused*.

Buhari: walahi were is that kwomissioner osibade... Kwom and interfret this prophesy.
Kai wahala i dey for me.
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mintek:

Utter nonsense!

It's very likely you haven't eaten today. Keep suffering and smiling while the calamity you installed as president completely destroys the robust economy handed him by GEJ.

E pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by Histrings08(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Receive grace to use ur brain @op
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Histrings08:
Receive grace to use ur brain @op

What is this one saying?
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by freeze001(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
You have already given ur normal biased and fallacious interpretation as a caption so what other 'caption' are u asking for? Are u this idle? Onye mere gi ihe a ehn...Chai! Ogwu nka enwegi ntoghapu ma ofodu mmekwata
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
freeze001:
You have already given ur normal biased and fallacious interpretation as a caption so what other 'caption' are u asking for? Are u this idle? Onye mere gi ihe a ehn...Chai! Ogwu nka enwegi ntoghapu ma ofodu mmekwata

Nwanyi oma iga bia kasiwe m obi?
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by freeze001(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Nwanyi oma iga bia kasiwe m obi?

Mba o! Chukwu aju!
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
freeze001:

Mba o! Chukwu aju!
Maka gini?......................ibu kwa ifem na eri
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by freeze001(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Maka gini?......................ibu kwa ifem na eri

Rigbu kwa onwe gi ngahu. Kpachakwa anya gi kita!
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
freeze001:

Rigbu kwa onwe gi ngahu. Kpachakwa anya gi kita!

Nsogbu dikwa, anyi esewela okwu?
Ahuru m gi na anya, obu ihe ojo?
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by freeze001(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Nsogbu dikwa, anyi esewela okwu?

Ahuru m gi na anya, obu ihe ojo?

Eyi o! Onye n'esoro ekwensu a na chi obodo anyi kita a burula onye iro m! Ihe nile e n'ede nga gosiri n'inaghi a cho odimma ndi be anyi
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by greatiyk4u(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2016
freeze001:

Eyi o! Onye n'esoro ekwensu a na chi obodo anyi kita a burula onye iro m! Ihe nile e n'ede nga gosiri n'inaghi a choice o di mma ndi be anyi

M ga eji maka nwayioma dika gi chegaria
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by freeze001(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

M ga eji maka nwayioma dika gi chegaria

I will be watching to see d signs...kam n'ele ihe e n'ede gbasara ndi nke anyi.
Re: Caption This Photos Of Gej Confessing To Pmb by guttentag(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
GEJ d badtguy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Posed With Daughter Of Cameronian President Is At It Again.PICS / The Yoruba: Understanding But Rejecting Their 2015 Democratic Choice / IPOB and Kanu: An Investigative Look scrutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.