Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis (2353 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
If you were on a sinking ship and had a choice of going into the water holding an anchor or a life preserver, which would you choose? Silly question? Yet this is the same choice we make when we choose which gospel to be believe.
Choose a gospel? Isn’t there only one?

Many so-called gospels are preached, but there is only one which is divinely empowered to save those who trust in it. All the rest are anchors.

In Part 1 of this study we asked the question, by which gospel are you saved? The answer is the gospel of God’s grace. Contrary to what you may have heard, this is the only gospel message found in the Bible. What does the gospel of God’s grace look like? It looks like Jesus. Jesus is grace personified. To preach the gospel of grace is to preach the exceeding riches of God’s unmerited favor revealed to us through Jesus Christ (Eph 2:7).

The turned-around gospel

Tragically, the gospel of grace is not always preached in its pure form. The result is that sincere believers get confused about their standing before God. In their confusion, they may even abandon God’s grace for inferior alternatives. That’s like swapping the life preserver for an anchor. It’s not a smart move. If you see someone doing that you really ought to speak out, like Paul did with the Galatians:

“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel — which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ .” (Gal 1:6-7)

What does it mean to “pervert the gospel of Christ”? The Greek word for the verb “pervert” can be translated “turn around.” A perverted gospel is a turned-around gospel. It is a gospel which turns the focus away from Jesus onto something else. If the gospel of grace reveals Christ alone , then a perverted gospel is Christ plus something. It’s the somethings that’ll sink you.

Ten ways to set aside grace

The Bible lists many things that can distract you from sincere and pure devotion to Christ. Here are some of them
:
1. Human effort (Gal 3:3): think performance-oriented Christianity. “Gotta get busy for Jesus. Gotta work for my salvation. Gotta start producing fruit or he’s going to lop me.” Except that you don’t and he won’t.

2. Traditions (Col 2:cool. “That’s just the way we do things around here; if you’re going to be a part of us, you’d better get used to it.” So you’re saying Jesus is the gate into the kingdom, but right behind him is this other gate that you have added.

3. Hollow and deceptive philosophy (Col 2:cool, like karma: you do good, you get good. “God won’t judge me, I’m basically a good person. At least I’m better than that guy.” Indeed, there are good sinners and bad sinners, but they are sinners alike. Your goodness still falls catastrophically short of God’s goodness. What matters is whose righteousness you’re wearing – yours or his?

4. Angel worship (Col 2:18). God told you the name of the angel watching over this church? Cool! Now let’s get back to Jesus.

5. Rules and regulations (Col 2:21-23). Smoking will kill you, but it won’t send you to hell like unbelief does. Working on the Sabbath may wear you out, but Jesus still loves you.

6. Self-denial, abstinence (Col 2:23). God gave us taste buds and appetites to enjoy life! Keep your monkish asceticism away from my chocolate stash!

7. Endless genealogies (1 Ti 1:4). So you think you broke your leg because your grandfather was a mason? But weren’t you adopted into a new family when you believed? Didn’t Christ redeem us from the curse so that we might inherit the blessings of Father Abraham?

8. Myths (1 Ti 1:4). Did Adam have a second wife? Were the Nephilim really angel-spawn? Is this stuff going to be on the test? I think not.

9. Sin consciousness (Heb 10:2,22). God’s grace is greater than your sin. If you are more conscious of your sin than you are of his righteousness, it’s like saying that the payment of Jesus Christ was insufficient. His worth is greater than your unworthiness!

10. The 10 Commandments , a.k.a. the ministry that brought death (2 Cor 3:7). God hid these inside the ark under the blood-stained mercy seat and now you want to hang them on the wall? In the Sunday School?!

What’s wrong with all these things? Very simply, they diminish your faith in Christ. The more you trust in your own works , for example, the less trust you’ll place in His finished work. Trusting in your works is like filling your life preserver with cast iron.

I call these things anchors because they have no life in them. They can’t save you because they are based on “worldly principles rather than Christ” (Col 2:cool. We have died to such things (Col 2:20). They have no value for us. “The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love” (Gal 5:6).

https://escapetoreality.org/2010/08/17/how-do-we-pervert-the-gospel-of-christ/
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
afternoon
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
jiggaz:
afternoon
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
evening
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
interesting.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2016
morning
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
evening.......
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
jiggaz:
evening.......
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2016
morning...
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
evening.....
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
evening...
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
evening.......
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
evening........
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2016
morning.....
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
noted......
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by oaroloye(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
jiggaz:
If you were on a sinking ship and had a choice of going into the water holding an anchor or a life preserver, which would you choose? Silly question? Yet this is the same choice we make when we choose which gospel to be believe.
Choose a gospel? Isn’t there only one?

The Last Resort of the Thief about to be caught is to point to someone else, and shout loudly: "THIEF, THIEF!"

Many so-called gospels are preached, but there is only one which is divinely empowered to save those who trust in it. All the rest are anchors.

Former Full Gospel Preacher, KENNETH COPELAND once told this Testimony
of ORAL ROBERTS, that he once prayed:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN,
AND THE BOOK OF ACTS-
-THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified,
he knew Jesus better than he knew any man
on the Face of the Earth!

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT DO THIS IMMEDIATELY IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN, AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON.

In Part 1 of this study we asked the question, by which gospel are you saved? The answer is the gospel of God’s grace. Contrary to what you may have heard, this is the only gospel message found in the Bible. What does the gospel of God’s grace look like? It looks like Jesus. Jesus is grace personified. To preach the gospel of grace is to preach the exceeding riches of God’s unmerited favor revealed to us through Jesus Christ (Eph 2:7).

You don't believe that; you believe in PAUL'S MESSAGE.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:10.

10. Thou shalt not plough with an ox and an ass together.

The turned-around gospel

Tragically, the gospel of grace is not always preached in its pure form. The result is that sincere believers get confused about their standing before God. In their confusion, they may even abandon God’s grace for inferior alternatives. That’s like swapping the life preserver for an anchor. It’s not a smart move. If you see someone doing that you really ought to speak out, like Paul did with the Galatians:

“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel — which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ .” (Gal 1:6-7)

What does it mean to “pervert the gospel of Christ”? The Greek word for the verb “pervert” can be translated “turn around.” A perverted gospel is a turned-around gospel. It is a gospel which turns the focus away from Jesus onto something else. If the gospel of grace reveals Christ alone , then a perverted gospel is Christ plus something. It’s the somethings that’ll sink you.

If you really want to help people understand "GRACE," just SHOW ONE SCRIPTURE where YAHSHUA mentioned ANYTHING LIKE "GRACE" in his LIFE!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

Ten ways to set aside grace

The Bible lists many things that can distract you from sincere and pure devotion to Christ. Here are some of them:

The FIRST devotion to YAHSHUA is to NEVER tell any man that HE is THE CHRIST.

. MATTHEW 16:13-28.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things of the Elders
and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
his shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned,
and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an Offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of men.
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
or my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' "

Anybody who cannot obey this least Commandment, how can they obey the Great Commandments?

1. Human effort (Gal 3:3): think performance-oriented Christianity. “Gotta get busy for Jesus. Gotta work for my salvation. Gotta start producing fruit or he’s going to lop me.” Except that you don’t and he won’t.

This BIG QUESTION should be, WHAT IS THE BASIS of that belief?

Did they make it up themselves, OR DID YAHSHUA TEACH IT?

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,
'That ye bear much fruit;'
so shall ye be my Disciples."

WHAT POSSIBLE USE IS A CHRISTIAN WHO DOES NOT BEAR GOOD FRUIT?

No use whatsoever.

2. Traditions (Col 2:cool. “That’s just the way we do things around here; if you’re going to be a part of us, you’d better get used to it.” So you’re saying Jesus is the gate into the kingdom, but right behind him is this other gate that you have added.

Like I said before, the LAST DEFENSE of a THIEF is is to give people another thief to chase.

You accuse people of doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

3. Hollow and deceptive philosophy (Col 2:cool, like karma: you do good, you get good. “God won’t judge me, I’m basically a good person. At least I’m better than that guy.” Indeed, there are good sinners and bad sinners, but they are sinners alike. Your goodness still falls catastrophically short of God’s goodness. What matters is whose righteousness you’re wearing – yours or his?

HOW CAN YOU WEAR YAHSHUA'S RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT BEING INSIDE YAHSHUA?

HOW CAN YOU BE INSIDE YAHSHUA, WITHOUT OBEYING HIS COMMANDMENTS?

.. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,
if we keep his Commandments.
4. He that saith,

[color=#006600] "I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily is The Love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.[/color]

4. Angel worship (Col 2:18). God told you the name of the angel watching over this church? Cool! Now let’s get back to Jesus.

OYINBO LIAR- says "Let's go back to JESUS!" but leads us back to PAUL.

5. Rules and regulations (Col 2:21-23). Smoking will kill you, but it won’t send you to hell like unbelief does. Working on the Sabbath may wear you out, but Jesus still loves you.

YAHSHUA ONLY LOVES THOSE WHO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

6. Self-denial, abstinence (Col 2:23). God gave us taste buds and appetites to enjoy life!

That is what EVE said, when she went to take THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT.

"TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!" - 300 SPARTANS.

Bon Appetite, Oyinbo!

Your chocolate is a product of African WAGE-SLAVE LABOUR!

Currency DEVALUED to 0.25%.

Bon Appetite.

Keep your monkish asceticism away from my chocolate stash!

I thought you said you were a Follower of PAUL?

What a LIAR you are!

. ROMANS 16:17-18.

17. Now I beseech you, Brethren,
mark them which cause divisions and offences
contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned;
and avoid them.
18.For they that are such serve not
our Lord Jesus Christ,
but their own belly;
and by good words and fair speeches
deceive the hearts of the simple.

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye Fast,
be not, as the Hypocrites,
of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear
unto men to Fast.
Verily I say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou, when thou Fastest,
anoint thine head,
and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not
unto men to Fast,
but unto thy Father
Which is in Secret:
and thy Father,
Which seeth in Secret,
shall Reward thee openly."

. MATTHEW 18:6-9.

6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7. "Woe unto the world because of offences!
For it must needs be that offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire."

YAHSHUA'S MONKISH TEACHINGS- NEVER POPULAR.

7. Endless genealogies (1 Ti 1:4). So you think you broke your leg because your grandfather was a mason? But weren’t you adopted into a new family when you believed? Didn’t Christ redeem us from the curse so that we might inherit the blessings of Father Abraham?

NO.

Your kind were never invited.

This is not what Paul was talking about.

GENEALOGY was how the HEBREWS proved their Covenant Relationship.

The Hebrews were BLACK.

At some point, WHITE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM HIJACKED The Religion- but they NEVER learned Its Inner Mysteries.

GENEALOGY proved their bonafides as TRUE HEBREWS.

PAUL may have been one of the imposters.

8. Myths (1 Ti 1:4). Did Adam have a second wife? Were the Nephilim really angel-spawn? Is this stuff going to be on the test? I think not.

These are Insane Oyinbo concerns.

9. Sin consciousness (Heb 10:2,22). God’s grace is greater than your sin. If you are more conscious of your sin than you are of his righteousness, it’s like saying that the payment of Jesus Christ was insufficient. His worth is greater than your unworthiness!

No it isn't.

That is why False Christians will go to HELL.

10. The 10 Commandments , a.k.a. the ministry that brought death (2 Cor 3:7). God hid these inside the ark under the blood-stained mercy seat and now you want to hang them on the wall? In the Sunday School?![/b]

WHAT IS THIS HYPOCRITE BABBLING ABOUT?

"HID UNDER THE MERCY SEAT?"

"SUNDAY-SCHOOL WALL?"

There are 613 Commandments, and as Christians, we have to find our own Way to fulfill them all.

Instead of throwing STONES at Sinners, Yahshua threw PARABLES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN- which hit harder.

What’s wrong with all these things? Very simply, they diminish your faith in Christ. The more you trust in your own works , for example, the less trust you’ll place in His finished work. Trusting in your works is like filling your life preserver with cast iron.

An interesting analogy, because the Prophet Elisha made solid iron swim.

I call these things anchors because they have no life in them. They can’t save you because they are based on “worldly principles rather than Christ” (Col 2:cool. We have died to such things (Col 2:20). They have no value for us. “The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love” (Gal 5:6).

https://escapetoreality.org/2010/08/17/how-do-we-pervert-the-gospel-of-christ/

Just because a Teaching is SPIRITUAL, that doesn't mean that it is of God.

PAUL WAS A FALSE APOSTLE, AND A FALSE CHRISTIAN.

Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
evening..
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
morning...
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by ScienceWatch: 2:27am On Nov 23, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Fake pastors pervert the holy gospel of Jesus Christ.

Church goers around the world are finally waking up to the obvious truths in the Gospels and ACTS.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
evening
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
jiggaz:
evening
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
The truth of the Gospel.
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lord Jesus
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yes Lord
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Cool
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Lord
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
Lord Jesus
Re: How Do We Pervert The Gospel Of Christ? - Paul Ellis by jiggaz(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheist Creed Changed / Nathaniel Bassey - Olowogbogboro / Is My Family Going To Be Fleeced By TB Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.