Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) (46050 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by HARDBUOI: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by antieverything(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
great news! wow! grin mtcheeeew next pls! angry
#InsomniaNaOde
#ForeignGalsOnMyMind
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Imagine. This is the person some wor wor nairaladers are calling ugly. You're just jealous that your useless nollywood nonsense actresses can NEVER win Academy Awards.
Nigerians the dumbest people alive. No wonder their country is in a mess.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by sambos994(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Onechancearmy:

E be like say you mistake your mama pishure wiv lupita...

Choi! U don make am die finish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by sambos994(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Imagine. This is the person some wor wor nairaladers are calling ugly. You're just jealous that your useless nollywood nonsense actresses can NEVER win Academy Awards.

My type of woman. I like am so cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
I THINK THIS LUPITA IS JUST "OVER HYPED" angry angry and before you come and 'murder' me, remember its my 'opinion' and am 'entitled' to it like a cold bottle of gulder and tatafish peppersoup grin grin
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by mamajaz(f): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

She wears her hair natural.

She is not just talented, she slays fashion wise.
You are blessed for the analysis

10 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm sorry I don't see the beauty in this woman

Thats okay dear you're not to blame. After all It's not as if someone with your Gabourey Sidibe looks will know what beauty is.

5 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry she's not that fine, who knows where I can get the hat she's wearing, been searching for it

You can get it wherever she got hers. undecided
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by eyinjuege: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

Her talent came through for her.

She's equally well educated.

She's self confident and knows who she is.

Complete package noni...

5 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
whites gave her that oscar award to mock black girls...very trickish pple..they laffin africans prouding with this girl at our back..Beautiful indeed...Abeg she no fine

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided shut up...even nigerian agbani that won MISS WORLD we stil know and said she isnt that fine....Ur lupita is not beautiful thats all..dnt force it on us..All these other africans like u stalking naija threads r annoying..U love 9ja but stil hate when we xpress ourselves ...Do me a favor plzz..Gerrarahere
Onechancearmy:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by anihero(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
uhhh
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
"Y" Boys wey no sabi toast woman but ask JAMB questions according to Simi

"Ma bi mi ni Jamb question"

She hasn't officially said you both are dating and you are announcing to everyone that you are dating!

Yoruba men and bragging over women:

3 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by aalangel(f): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wingback:
She is really ugly. Really mystified how she made her way to the top?

Hardwork?
Svcking Dìck?

Big Mystery.

Number 1: Models are not meant to be fine. They're actually what you call ugly with their high cheek bones; that's a real model.

Number 2: Have you seen "12 years a slave"? She's really good.

Number 3: It's not a mystery. She's hardworking.

6 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by sukkot: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
lupita got the beauty that only white people appreciate. its like how black people want to be lighter and white people want to be darker. as such many black people will not find her attractive but if you can get past your inferiority complex and study her some more you will see she not a bad looking woman. especially if you see her in 12 years a slave, she got that kind of body that jiggles when she walks. lawdd avee mercyyy. her body is banging is all am tryna tell yall. but ermmm yeah she not bad looking. black folk just dont like people darker than them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by superfelix: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

wat brings nicki,Beyonce,Iggy e.t.c into these now, its abt d kenyan womam ffs

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Xbursta(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] my guy say u and him get problem e no concern me but for u to dey abuse him mama no gel if na you dem tell watin u tell am how u go feel my guy say u and him get problem e no concern me but for u to dey abuse him mama no gel if na you dem tell watin u tell am how u go feel @onechancearmy

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
I THINK THIS LUPITA IS JUST "OVER HYPED" angry angry and before you come and 'murder' me, remember its my 'opinion' and am 'entitled' to it like a cold bottle of gulder and tatafish peppersoup grin grin

I think you're stewpid and crazy , hey that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it

5 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Thats okay dear you're not to blame. After all It's not as if someone with your Gabourey Sidibe looks will know what beauty is.

And what is wrong with Gabourey Sidibe ? In your attempt to justify Lupita's beauty you are the doing the same thing as the poster you quoted. You're such a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Lupita is collecting naija sugar cane grin

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by lilmaydee(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry she's not that fine, who knows where I can get the hat she's wearing, been searching for it

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Bellony88(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Ni**zz form Kenya wud not lik dis news.....one uhuru kenyata be like baba buahri..... 'why always nigeria'
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by chukxie(m): 2:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Lupita is a naturally beatiful, talented, graceful, smart and an amazing person. For those of you calling her "ugly"; "overhyped" why not try Googling her and see what you'd find. She's where she is today because she worked hard - something most of you lazy eejits don't know how to do. Rather than be happy for her, you're here calling her "ugly and black". Are you white? Rather than celebrate one of our own, you're here casting her down. Shame on you people. Little wonder Nigeria is messed up!

8 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by stabbo: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2016
chukxie:
Lupita is a naturally beatiful, talented, graceful, smart and an amazing person. For those of you calling her "ugly"; "overhyped" why not try Googling her and see what you'd find. She's where she is today because she worked hard - something most of you lazy eejits don't know how to do. Rather than be happy for her, you're here calling her "ugly and black". Are you white? Rather than celebrate one of our own, you're here casting her down. Shame on you people. Little wonder Nigeria is messed up!

What does the state of Nigeria have to do with someone's personal opinion about Lupita? Some of you need to borrow sense and stop forcing your point of view on other people using Nigeria's situation to blackmail them like that's just very stupid, is Kenya now USA? Abegi lupita is not that beautiful, that's my opinion, thunder strike anyone that tries to censor it.

7 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by 8BitGee(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Funny how some people think beauty is only about Caucasian features --pointed nose and oblong face.

4 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2016
People saying she is ugly and all, smh...she is not famous for being pretty but talented and good at what she does. I wonder where your own beauty has landed you, oh let me guess...nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2016
EmekaBlue:
whites gave her that oscar award to mock black girls...very trickish pple..they laffin africans prouding with this girl at our back..Beautiful indeed...Abeg she no fine
Lol.. You're smart.. That is how the white establishment works.. They promote shower attention to one random black person & blacks being gullible get distracted when whites smile to the bank & they perpetuate their act..
I'd like to know how many movies she has acted in after that slave movie..
Maybe she has to wait until the establishment decides to make another slave movie to remind akatas where they come from grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by SaffronSpice: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Ebony black beauty.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by chukxie(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2016
stabbo:

What does the state of Nigeria have to do with someone's personal opinion about Lupita? Some of you need to borrow sense and stop forcing your point of view on other people using Nigeria's situation to blackmail them like that's just very stupid, is Kenya now USA? Abegi lupita is not that beautiful, that's my opinion, thunder strike anyone that tries to censor it.

Perhaps you are the one that needs to "borrow [some] sense". What we say and do as a people matters a lot. Nairaland has become an encyclopedia of some sort for the global internet community to understand how Nigerians think and act. What we say here extends beyond Nigeria. Think about it. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.