Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) (46048 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by stabbo: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2016
chukxie:

Perhaps you are the one that needs to "borrow [some] sense". What we say and do as a people matters a lot. Nairaland has become an encyclopedia of some sort for the global internet community to understand how Nigerians think and act. What we say here extends beyond Nigeria. Think about it. Have a nice day.

Only a fool will take comments of faceless people on some blog as a true reflection of the thoughts of over 180million people in REAL LIFE. Nairaland isn't an official mouthpiece for Nigerians, neither are majority of Nigerians frequent users here. You still haven't told me what all this your drivel has to do with the state Nigeria is in? Kenyans and other people also bash Nigerians on their blogs, infact a lot more than we do them, e.g If kenyans think Genevieve is not beautiful to them, should I start foaming at the mouth about that? So why the unnecessary apoplectic responses when a Nigerian simply says he doesn't think their demigod is beautiful? Go and preach to those who engage in daily tribal bashing on here instead and stop trying to impose your point of view on others...this girl ain't beautiful to me.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nowenuse: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2016
This lady is a true representation of African beauty.
No skin whitening, no artificial hair......i love her

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by ivyT(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

She wears her hair natural.

She is not just talented, she slays fashion wise.

she get back side o,nd hip's
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by chukxie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
stabbo:

Only a fool will take comments of faceless people on some blog as a true reflection of the thoughts of over 180million people in REAL LIFE. Nairaland isn't an official mouthpiece for Nigerians, neither are majority of Nigerians frequent users here. You still haven't told me what all this your drivel has to do with the state Nigeria is in? Kenyans and other people also bash Nigerians on their blogs, infact a lot more than we do them, e.g If kenyans think Genevieve is not beautiful to them, should I start foaming at the mouth about that? So why the unnecessary apoplectic responses when a Nigerian simply says he doesn't think their demigod is beautiful? Go and preach to those who engage in daily tribal bashing on here instead and stop trying to impose your point of view on others...this girl ain't beautiful to me.

Honestly I don't have the time to engage in superfluous diatribe with a slobberer. You can stay on this issue all day if you so please.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by stabbo: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
chukxie:

Honestly I don't have the time to engage in superfluous diatribe with a slobberer. You can stay on this issue all day if you so please.

Yet you responded... your $10 words are useless if your argument makes no sense, you're just a dunce with a dictionary.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by chukxie(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
stabbo:

Honestly I don't have the time to engage in superfluous diatribe with a slobberer. You can stay on this issue all day if you so please since you're trying so hard to get noticed. Ok, you've been noticed. Now be off!
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Ambber(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
ivyT:

she get back side o,nd hip's

I was going to say that o. She has rounded hips as bequeathed her by nature
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
o my God this person looks scary, sad
But he's millions of dollars rich. Which I know you girls love. wink

Just because of his over-bushy beards makes him looks scary to you.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

She hasn't done those things YET. The higher up you go in society black women become lighter. It's like the Indian Caste system. I thank who or whatever is responsible for my coming out of my mother's womb as a Man.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by LEGENDP(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:

But he's millions of dollars rich. Which I know you girls love. wink

Just because of his over-bushy beards makes him looks scary to you.
I like menwith beards...but this one will give me nightmare at night so yea he is scary money or not undecided
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by favexx(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
I THINK THIS LUPITA IS JUST "OVER HYPED" angry angry and before you come and 'murder' me, remember its my 'opinion' and am 'entitled' to it like a cold bottle of gulder and tatafish peppersoup grin grin
u stay in owerri?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
I like menwith beards...but this one will give me nightmare at night so yea he is scary money or not undecided
You need a man like me then. wink
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Flashh post=48874695][font=Georgia][color=#000033]You need a man like me then. wink cheesy
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
cheesy
But there are specs I look out for in/on ladies. cool
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:

But there are specs I look out for in/on ladies. cool
oya let's see your list.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
oya let's see your list.
Firstly, fine face, big front and back, neatness, not being a leech, quite intelligent.

Other features will be said later. I don't want to mention many on here.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:

Firstly, fine face, big front and back, neatness, not being a leech, quite intelligent.

Other features will be said later. I don't want to mention many on here.
I hope u also have a very handsome face and six packs u can't collect what u don't have to give back. angry
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by haryomikun(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
This thread stinks of jealousy from Nigerian girls.

Na lupita talk say make una no succeed ni?

Exactly why they hate on Linda too. Bunch of broke ass oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
I hope u also have a very handsome face and six packs u can't collect what u don't have to give back. angry
grincheesygrin

God makes all men handsome; I am also one of them with average look. I can't say I'm handsome or ugly.

I don't have six pack because I'm not a huge guy, but average height.

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:

grincheesygrin

God makes all men handsome; I am also one of them with average look. I can't say I'm handsome or ugly.

I don't have six pack because I'm not a huge guy, but average height.
very sexist yea"God made all men handsome" undecided
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
very sexist yea"God made all men handsome" undecided
And God still keeps on making them.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:

And God still keeps on making them.
that was sarcasm for u are quite sexist
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Flashh: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
jojosweet:
that was sarcasm for u are quite sexist
You want to start confusing me abi?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Saicology212: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wingback:
She is really ugly. Really mystified how she made her way to the top?

Hardwork?
Svcking Dìck?

Big Mystery.
Don't be fooled by her appearance in 12 Years a Slave. I thought sotoo when i saw the movies until i saw her real self. the Girl ain't that bad. She fine pass that una Oluchi sister sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
favexx:
u stay in owerri?

Tatafish is in Portharcourt too grin
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by favexx(f): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2016
soberdrunk:

Tatafish is in Portharcourt too grin
ok...dnt mind me smiley
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
favexx:
ok...dnt mind me smiley

Too late! Minding" you already grin! When I come to Owerri, will you show me the one in your town?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by mamajaz(f): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lupita isn't over hyped.

I want to like this again, but there's no like it again button.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.