Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) (46049 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by AliAiyes: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2016
arrrrrrghh

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I do not hate Lupita
so why are you trying to bring her down?

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2016
These ppl must be mad talking bout how ugly someone is and how lupita isn't that beautiful. Haters, she is not a beauty queen, she is an actress and she hasn't done too badly for herself. How abt y'all?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 28, 2016
lepasharon:
I'm sorry I don't see the beauty in this woman
Look again.

These are the most beautiful pictures I have seen on Nairaland since 2011 - 2012 when I registered.

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

She wears her hair natural.

She is not just talented, she slays fashion wise.
Nice qualities she got cool
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2016
cool
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by jojosweet(f): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Flashh:
James Harden's look alike.

o my God this person looks scary, sad
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
Don't hate please be happy for them, Kenyan girls are cool and they even have respect for Nigerians
So, people can no longer express their views without being referred to as haters?. It is a symptom of diminishing leadership qualities in our generation, otherwise people with leadership qualities do not take opposing view as an attack.

4 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by BomboyOnline: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2016
EmekaBlue:
whites gave her that oscar award to mock black girls...very trickish pple..they laffin africans prouding with this girl at our back..Beautiful indeed...Abeg she no fine

She got the award for acting, it wasn't a beauty contest. Besides she is a very beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by HERSLEY(f): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Wingback:
She is really ugly. Really mystified how she made her way to the top?

Hardwork?
Svcking Dìck?

Big Mystery.
one day amma fvck senses into u A minute man
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Originalsly: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Love Machine:
The guy fine pass her.
Hmmm...you.... a guy... saying the guy is fine pass the girl? Hmmmmmmm.
@topic...is it about her being a beauty queen?...why the hate?... is it because she is Kenyan?...is it because she is dark?... is it because she is not well painted and plastered with make up?....is it because she is an international celebrity? Why can't people just wish them well if the gist is true? Guess haters don't have to have a reason to hate.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by dasparrow: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2016
chukxie:
Lupita is a naturally beatiful, talented, graceful, smart and an amazing person. For those of you calling her "ugly"; "overhyped" why not try Googling her and see what you'd find. She's where she is today because she worked hard - something most of you lazy eejits don't know how to do. Rather than be happy for her, you're here calling her "ugly and black". Are you white? Rather than celebrate one of our own, you're here casting her down. Shame on you people. Little wonder Nigeria is messed up!

Don't mind them. It is no secret that most Nigerians suffer from a serious case of inferiority complex. Too many of them worship pale skin while talking rubbish about members of their own race. Nigerians don't know how to celebrate their fellow Africans. Very hateful set of people but when Sunday comes, they rush to church to raise their filthy hands in the air that they are praising God. Bunch of hypocrites who don't realize that inward beauty is valued more than outward beauty which fades over time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by abisolaarshow(f): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2016
She is getting fairer and fatter. Really cute though
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry she's not that fine, who knows where I can get the hat she's wearing, been searching for it
You can get the hat at the following places in Lagos.
The Palms in Lekki.
Total Gas Station in Obalende where a guy sells some fantastic hats and caps.

You can order from Amazon and delivered to you.

PS: Lupita and David Oyelowo will be at the 2016 Urbanworld International Film Festival in NYC from September 21-25.
Tickets are available on www.totnaija..com.

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by eitsei(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Beauty is not only in the face or having figure 8 or having big boobs, bleaching the skin and the likes, there might be something else he saw in her and appreciates it, that's why they are together

Love is not blind, love is just the more you see the less you look... People should learn how to appreciate other people's choices

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Jexyme(f): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry she's not that fine, who knows where I can get the hat she's wearing, been searching for it

Save ur energy dear.......she's got Oscar award!!!!

The world cares how much u are worth not necessarilly how much beautiful u are or how much u know how to dress unless if they just wanna fire ur under..............hahahahahahaahahah
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Ajuma002(f): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
market
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Jexyme:

Save ur energy dear.......she's got Oscar award!!!!

The world cares how much u are worth not necessarilly how much beautiful u are or how much u know how to dress unless if they just wanna fire ur under..............hahahahahahaahahah
I seems you haven't heard of Kylie Jenner
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Blessograo(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2016
That is the Yoruba demon for you, grabbing celebrities grin

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Jexyme(f): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

I seems you haven't heard of Kylie Jenner

Then now I know u have issues with this man dating Lupita.

Who doesn't now Kylie Jenner?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by superstarDikk(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
is u finer than her?
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by seangy4konji: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Yoruba boys slaying them since times past.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
grin thanks..u know them well
Ogbeche77:

Lol.. You're smart.. That is how the white establishment works.. They promote shower attention to one random black person & blacks being gullible get distracted when whites smile to the bank & they perpetuate their act..
I'd like to know how many movies she has acted in after that slave movie..
Maybe she has to wait until the establishment decides to make another slave movie to remind akatas where they come from grin
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by kally90(f): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Don't mind all this people bashing you dear. I am really proud of you dear. You Rock.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
YES for acting but dont say she is very beautiful plz...
BomboyOnline:

She got the award for acting, it wasn't a beauty contest. Besides she is a very beautiful girl.
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
jclassiq:
These ppl must be mad talking bout how ugly someone is and how lupita isn't that beautiful. Haters, she is not a beauty queen, she is an actress and she hasn't done too badly for herself. How abt y'all?
Whoever says Lupita is not beautiful needs to see a psychotherapist asap.

She the Queen of Katwe by Academy Award nominee, Mira Nair.
Read the full report on http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/08/the-urbanworld-film-festival-presented.html

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
kennygee:
Lupita isn't over hyped.

She is just admired by many people. She is a Kenya who is a Yale graduate, she is dark skinned, melanine popping and is proud of her skin, she no gree bleach am like aunty Nicki Minaj, Lil Kim and Beyonce.

She has small boobs and backside, yet she no gree follow the path of the Kardashians, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azaelia.

She wears her hair natural.

She is not just talented, she slays fashion wise.

And she is BEAUTIFUL !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by TLAX: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Who cares....
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
gosh! i just cant! so many ignorant homo sapiens on here! I just can't!!! It's like there is a war against dark skinned women, no matter how beautiful you are!!!! That actually makes me appreciate beautiful dark skinned women more!!!! chei....how can anyone say Lupita is over hyped she is beautiful and a dark angel!!!! I would give my left balls to be with her!!!!! Fvck all you bleached out women!!!! We men see you as trash and thats the truth!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by opylas(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
Don't hate please be happy for them, Kenyan girls are cool and they even have respect for Nigerians

Very true!
Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Blessograo:
That is the Yoruba demon for you, grabbing celebrities grin

The igbo demon is busy trying to stuff cocaine into his anus so that he can sell it Thailand.

1 Like

Re: Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) by happney65: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Breats no dey, Yansh no dey fine sef she no fine omolola15 come and see rubbish something..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos) / Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.