Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) (50423 Views)

Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Photos: Tiwa Savage Rocks N93k Dress, Poses With Jidenna, DJ Khaled At The 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Time savage is currently in New York City for a music project. Time savage was seen having fun with American Artist DJ Khaled at a night Club in New York.

See the pics below and the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6tchA2o088

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
DJ Khaled with r Kelly

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by chocolateme(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
This DJ Khaled is very cute facially..
"Say my name""
"DJ KHALED"....

Tiwa i respect your determination and hardwork, even the scars of broken marriage did not disable you from your focus..

She use to base abroad before with ample opportunities but somehow, the change and occurencrs of life put her through different strokes but once again, she has found herself where she truly belong.

We must end up at where God has designated for us despite the challenges of life.

Wish her marriage will be repaired.

Come.. i hope this month's FrontPage news will not be full of Tiwa since she has decided to go about locating all these celebrities, snapping pictures with them and then posting for us to leave what we are doing to view?

By the way Mods.. where are our snakes??
Where is Olajumoke?

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by gbemi514: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Alright
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
So Where's The Fun..Khaled Just Took A Selfie With Her As A Reqular Fan Na!

55 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ouzo1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
So Where's The Fun..Khaled Just Took A Selfie With Her As A Reqular Fan Na!

Maybe na that bottle of Ogogoro wey dey their front be the fun

34 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Decentpee(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
ouzo1:

cheesy cheesy perhaps

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is what she has been looking for, that was while she could not handle her home. Rubbish

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
ouzo1:

lol...Uno Even See As Khaled Dey Look am like "abeqi Wu Be This Kalishika Sef "

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Decentpee(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
lol...Uno Even See As Khaled Dey Look am like "abeqi Wu Be This Kalishika Sef "
"kalishika?" is that a new song by falz cheesy sleep well

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by letsbet(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2016
WE THE BEST!!...i love dj khalid, he seems like a humble and down to earth kinda guy.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Freakypinky(f): 2:50am On Aug 28, 2016
She also shared a close up picture on Instagram and her fans reacted on her failed marriage with ex husband TBillz.

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 4:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Airforce1(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
This is what she has been looking for, that was while she could not handle her home. Rubbish

I knew shiit like this would come up.. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2016
letsbet:
WE THE BEST!!...i love dj khalid, he seems like a humble and down to earth kinda guy.

Yes! That's Americans for you

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Na Tiwa/Jamal news de reign for nairaland Naw. Snake don move to 2nd place.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Decentpee:

"kalishika?" is that a new song by falz cheesy sleep well
KARISHIKA,buh i Called It as Sum Igbo Boiz Wuld call It Ni Ojere!!!...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
Na Tiwa/Jamal news de reign for nairaland Naw. Snake don move to 2nd place.

Hahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
@ last pic..make she kuku off everything na

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
@ last pic..make she kuku off everything na

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
This DJ Khaled is very cute facially..
"Say my name""
"DJ KHALED"....

Tiwa i respect your determination and hardwork, even the scars of broken marriage did not disable you from your focus..

She use to base abroad before with ample opportunities but somehow, the change and occurencrs of life put her through different strokes but once again, she has found herself where she truly belong.

We must end up at where God has designated for us despite the challenges of life.

Wish her marriage will be repaired.

Come.. i hope this month's FrontPage news will not be full of Tiwa since she has decided to go about locating all these celebrities, snapping pictures with them and then posting for us to leave what we are doing to view?

By the way Mods.. where are our snakes??
Where is Olajumoke?

That's it bro

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Mrsbennyyr: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Sweet
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Burger01(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by dadaha: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Raydos: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Dj Khaleed Go Don Reach Her Promise Land - Because Tiwa Sawage Like Sex Than Food ... Naughty Girl

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by doingood: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
6 children no husband beauty queen.
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by Lexusgs430: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
@least she is no longer married. May the sun expose the darkness, blocking our destiny.
TJ, blocker of destiny.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by xendra: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Raydos:
Dj Khaleed Go Don Reach Her Promise Land - Because Tiwa Sawage Like Sex Than Food ... Naughty Girl
how that one take konzarn you

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ImDharay: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2016
mtcheeew, mumu video, please where is the fun
and again why she just dey stare for camera like doll...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by bamite(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Tiwa always rubbing too much powder

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by IamSimi(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Its Majorkey alert #freebandz... Thats my niccur
Re: Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) by ychris: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2016
DJ khaled and a fan. she's pretty in that cap tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.