Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Advice To The Salafis - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice To The Salafis (6840 Views)

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan / Why People From Deviant Groups Hate Salafis / Breastfeeding Adult: Advice To Ahlu Sunnah To Revive A "Lost Sunnah" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
I remember those days in the US when i was in the same camp. I have said here times without number that i was actively involved in the "Salafi movement" for 4 years. Unfortunately, Salafi group is always biund to fail. They always have some sort of internal thrive. Lots of them now, after their movement was disbanded, have either back on the street, divorce, are on drugs, in jail or have taken a new path for knowledge. It was a giant movement in the USA under one banner before schism started. I personally know of some of them arrested and currently in jail. Some have served jail term and are back on the street. Some have served jail time and seek more knowledge of interpreting Quran and Hadith rather than literal interpretation the Salafis are known for. Abdullah Yunus, a former Salafi of Revolution Muslim now "Islam Policy" is example of that. Some member of the group are deemed hypocrites for turning their backs

One of the things that make people hate Salafi is because of their takfir on people. They takfir those who interpret ayat of Qur'an and hadith, yet they do the same but still ended up literally. Anyways, i believe that most of them if not all were sincere in their Dawa'h. May Allah reward them immensely for their efforts and contributions. We will NEVER forget their impact in Americans and their converts.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=20pt]THE RISE AND FALL OF THE ‘SALAFI DAWAH’ IN THE USA[/size]

When IANA and other such organizations dissolved after 9/11, the remaining reasonable and moderate American brothers had no place to go and for all purposes – especially with all the fitnah of brothers being arrested – and basically went into hiding and are quietly going on with their lives observing the social anarchy from afar. I have found brothers that were formerly active in the salafi movement – brothers that at the time had big untrimmed beards and exclusively wore thobes – with small trimmed beards, a suit and tie on and wanting nothing to do with the movement. Some were even very anti-salafi.

It also did not help matters when some groups that were opposed to the salafi movement as a whole took the opportunity to scapegoat them after 9/11.

As to the TROID side, they continued to shrink in influence, and have become sort of a punch line. They are the ones associated with ‘salafiyah’ when other Muslims think of salafis. Mention the word ‘Salafi’ to a Muslim what often comes to mind is a criminal who marries several times. They thought it to be “unbeneficial” to address social issues and those very issues ate away at them like acid. They thought it better to “leave these issues” but it never left them.

TROID began to lose influence as the tabloid style emails ceased and they ran out of people to character assassinate. Plus people just got tired. They can’t put together any conferences outside of Philly and Newark, where – even in those places – they are also waning in influence. There is no real solid “movement” in place. Even if one visits a lot of the old salafi websites, one will find that they haven’t been updated in months or sometimes, years. This has contributed to the end of the “cut and paste” era. And Salafis are almost nowhere to be found in the post 9/11 intellectual debate.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
As to the remnants of the IANA side of things, some have retooled, run away from the old salafi movement, and have an entirely different focus. These groups do not concentrate on converts anymore and disown the title ‘salafi’ for themselves because they do not want to be associated with the legacy of TROID – for good reason.

Texas Dawah and the Al Maghrib Institute are two examples of such organizations that are pretty balanced and have run away from the salafi label like the plague. I hear that Texas Dawah puts on a pretty good program, but they – along with Al Maghrib – target the college aged (18-25) middle class, children of immigrants. We converts are largely an afterthought in their programs. Converts are welcome to come, but they are not considered in the programs. Some converts that have been around this crowd have even gotten the feeling that they are a “pet convert” and shy away.

Texas Dawah – for example – had over 3,000 attendees at their last conference, but I would be surprised if even 1% of that number were converts. Again, this is not to say that they reject converts, but it is clear that they don’t speak to our issues in their conferences. This is in contrast to the old days when you had large numbers of converts at the old salafi conferences. A crowd of 3,000 would have close to 1,000 converts and several speakers that were themselves converts. Gatherings in East Orange could draw 2,000 people in which 95% were converts. That is just not the case now. No one considers us anymore.

I attended an Al Maghrib class in New Jersey and immediately felt out of place as a convert, because I knew that this program – though very good for its audience – was not for people like me. The crowd was overwhelmingly first or second generation immigrants and middle to upper class young individuals that were either in college or just graduated. Again, nothing wrong with that, but we are left in the cold. Double weekend classes or a once a year conference does not compare to an everyday movement that was a way of life.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=20pt]Source:[/size] Read The Rest >>> https://umarlee./2007/01/31/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-salafi-dawah-in-the-us-final/

This comment below was exactly one of the major issues Salafis have. Salafiyyah, I dont have any grudge with it but honestly, its ideology is too literal and rigid.

[size=50pt]"[/size] The so called “Salafi” dawah was always fundamentally weak. I used to be part of a Salafi community that till today has not been able to produce one Hafiz, one alim or able to stick with one Imaam for more than 12 months. All the so called students of every new Imaam are found today to be either back in drugs, seperated, divorced, back on the streets or cursing their own teachers! The root cause of this problem is that the Salafi dawah has had nothing to do with the Salafus Saliheen. They accused everyone of wrong Aqeedah for doing Ta’aweel yet they did ta’aweel. They accused everyone of Taqleed yet they did taqleed of Albani (if Albani stamped a hadith sahih that was the prophetic stamp!), they accused people of praying wrongly and forwarded “Sifaat Salaatun Nabee by Albani Ghair Muqallid – one who didn’t recite Surah Fatiha, didn’t do raf’a yadain, say Ameen loudly, raise the finger in tashahhud correctly, tie the hands correctly, used zikr beads and shaked hands with one hand were branded deviants, sufis, kafirs, bida’ati’s, Mulhid and misquided by these people.

There premise of dawah is that we follow ONLY the Quran and Hadith but they deny Qiyaas and Ijmaa. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has the capacity to make Ijtehaad within his understanding. They accused Imaam Abu Hanifa of not knowing hadith and that Kufa was a land devoid of any religious knowledge! All these lie and deceptive tactics to win people under the pretext of following Quran and Hadith. Not one Salafi scholar worth the name today has yet explained why Imaam Bukhari left out the hadith of where to tie hands during salaat? The Fuqahaa are accused of being people of “opinion” (ana ra’aee)….yet they never told the people that this same exact word was used by Muadh ibn Jabal (radhi Allah anho) when asked by the beloved prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) that what if you don’t find a matter in the Quran or Hadith?

They are the people responsible for dividing communities over 8 vs 20 rakaat of Taraawih prayers. So, the fall was emminent…because they had lost respect, Adab and courtesy when speaking to people. Filled with pride and the stick of Albanism they were ready to “Baptize” every sane Muslim! Well this “crusade” has met its challengers who have methodically stripped this “salafi dawah” of its garb of deception. [size=50pt]"[/size]

~~Written FEBRUARY 2, 2009 AT 5:31 PM

The above comment really captured what I have been saying. This fellow most likely was part of the movement at some point or was well informed about them. He really captured my thought. Now, i dont subscribe to 'sufis' who, all they know is love love love love. There MUST be balance in everything. Salafis in the US at that time has no balance. That's why they fell. I ask Allah to reward them all for their efforts. Ammena

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=17pt]Calling yourself a salafi does not make you one[/size]

Sheikh fawzaan has already said, some people who call themselves salafis do not even know the meaning, yes i know TROID and Salafi publications in UK are extreme so says Dr bilal Abu Ameena Philips, but salafiyyah is free from them, the scholars of salafs do advice the youngters to forget about calling someone a kafir or not, thats not our business, we will only tell you about the wrong you doing, so if we see people acting otherwise in the name of salafiyyah, is free from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To The Salafis by AlBaqir(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Why I left the Salafi movement[/size] - Dr. Yassir Qadhi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_j6W_mCHww
Re: Advice To The Salafis by AlBaqir(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Empiree:
[size=20pt]Source:[/size] Read The Rest >>> https://umarlee./2007/01/31/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-salafi-dawah-in-the-us-final/

This comment below was exactly one of the major issues Salafis have. Salafiyyah, I dont have any grudge with it but honestly, its ideology is too literal and rigid.

[size=50pt]"[/size] The so called “Salafi” dawah was always fundamentally weak. I used to be part of a Salafi community that till today has not been able to produce one Hafiz, one alim or able to stick with one Imaam for more than 12 months. All the so called students of every new Imaam are found today to be either back in drugs, seperated, divorced, back on the streets or cursing their own teachers! The root cause of this problem is that the Salafi dawah has had nothing to do with the Salafus Saliheen. They accused everyone of wrong Aqeedah for doing Ta’aweel yet they did ta’aweel. They accused everyone of Taqleed yet they did taqleed of Albani (if Albani stamped a hadith sahih that was the prophetic stamp!), they accused people of praying wrongly and forwarded “Sifaat Salaatun Nabee by Albani Ghair Muqallid – one who didn’t recite Surah Fatiha, didn’t do raf’a yadain, say Ameen loudly, raise the finger in tashahhud correctly, tie the hands correctly, used zikr beads and shaked hands with one hand were branded deviants, sufis, kafirs, bida’ati’s, Mulhid and misquided by these people.

There premise of dawah is that we follow ONLY the Quran and Hadith but they deny Qiyaas and Ijmaa. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has the capacity to make Ijtehaad within his understanding. They accused Imaam Abu Hanifa of not knowing hadith and that Kufa was a land devoid of any religious knowledge! All these lie and deceptive tactics to win people under the pretext of following Quran and Hadith. Not one Salafi scholar worth the name today has yet explained why Imaam Bukhari left out the hadith of where to tie hands during salaat? The Fuqahaa are accused of being people of “opinion” (ana ra’aee)….yet they never told the people that this same exact word was used by Muadh ibn Jabal (radhi Allah anho) when asked by the beloved prophet (sallahu alayhi wa sallam) that what if you don’t find a matter in the Quran or Hadith?

They are the people responsible for dividing communities over 8 vs 20 rakaat of Taraawih prayers. So, the fall was emminent…because they had lost respect, Adab and courtesy when speaking to people. Filled with pride and the stick of Albanism they were ready to “Baptize” every sane Muslim! Well this “crusade” has met its challengers who have methodically stripped this “salafi dawah” of its garb of deception. [size=50pt]"[/size]

~~Written FEBRUARY 2, 2009 AT 5:31 PM

The above comment really captured what I have been saying. This fellow most likely was part of the movement at some point or was well informed about them. He really captured my thought. Now, i dont subscribe to 'sufis' who, all they know is love love love love. There MUST be balance in everything. Salafis in the US at that time has no balance. That's why they fell. I ask Allah to reward them all for their efforts. Ammena

This is deep. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
[size=17pt]Calling yourself a salafi does not make you one[/size]

Sheikh fawzaan has already said, some people who call themselves salafis do not even know the meaning, yes i know TROID and Salafi publications in UK are extreme so says Dr bilal Abu Ameena Philips, but salafiyyah is free from them, the scholars of salafs do advice the youngters to forget about calling someone a kafir or not, thats not our business, we will only tell you about the wrong you doing, so if we see people acting otherwise in the name of salafiyyah, is free from it.
Yes, i certainly understand. But majority of them do this. This was why Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen (ra), after observing many salafis deviated, he said the true Salafis should call themselves "Salafi Salih". in order to differentiate themselves from 'salafis'. i found this very boring and disturbing. Its genesis seems to be about divisions even though they have good intention. If they had stick to Qur'an first, they would have known it is haram to divide themselves and others in the name of 'aqeeda'.

"Revolution Muslim", the twin brother of TROID and Salafi publications in the US was active at that time. Most of their members are now in jail. Their leader, Yusuf Khattab, a former Jewish Rabbi foreseen the organisation being disbanded by the FBI. So he left the group and started studying hadith with its tawil under the tutelage of respected Egyptian Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi. He was labelled "munafiq" by the members.

Truly, not long after that, govt started arresting members base on their previous internet posts. One of them is serving 35 years, a young boy with long beard. Vice president of the group Yunus Abdullah Muhammad also a convert just came out of prison after serving his 15yrs sentence (of course he did not serve the whole thing). He was released in less than 4 yrs i think bcus charges against him was shallow. He also now came back to start studying hadith from new perceptive instead of their usually literal interpretation which you are doing right now.

There is a big difference between reading text and understanding what text is saying. If they practice text they read they would not be much different from he rest of Muslims. As for ABU MUSSAB, his battle was with Sheik Imran Hussein back then. Always accuse him of interpreting and misrepresenting Islam. Went as far as saying "Dont listen to Imran Hussein". Yet, he can not understand the reality on the ground. There is a lot than "meet the eye" when you read text but many of you dont undertand. Well, all of them and us, may Allah bless us for our contributions.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Empiree:
Yes, i certainly understand. But majority of them do this. This was why Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen (ra), after observing many salafis deviated, he said the true Salafis should call themselves "Salafi Salih". in order to differentiate themselves from 'salafis'. i found this very boring and disturbing. Its genesis seems to be about divisions even though they have good intention. If they had stick to Qur'an first, they would have known it is haram to divide themselves and others in the name of 'aqeeda'.

on the underlined, I think there is a misunderstanding, what do you understand aqeedah to be? for salafis it is the believe in tawheed.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
[size=15pt]WHO ARE THE WAHHABIS[/size]

Many times, weve seen some people on this forum trying to use the term wahhabi on someone to make him look bad, infact ive been called a wahhabi many times here, when people hear the word wahhabi, they tend to think of all negative things and absurdities which the "wahhabis" are free from, well Shaykh Ibn Baaz has this to say;

[b]It is obligatory upon the Muslim to follow the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), according to the way of the righteous salafs who followed the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the Sahaabah and those who followed them – may Allaah be pleased with them all. These people are called Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah (the People of the Sunnah and the Community). Everyone who follows the way brought by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of them. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought the message of Tawheed (absolute Oneness of Allaah) and rejection of shirk (polytheism, or association of others with Allaah); he called people to worship Allaah alone and none other. With regard to the word “Wahhaabis”, some people use this word to refer to the message of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab ibn Sulaymaan al-Tameemi al-Hanbali (may Allaah have mercy on him), and they call him and his followers Wahhaabis. Everyone who has any knowledge of the movement of Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) and his message knows that he sought to spread the message of pure Tawheed and to warn against shirk in all its forms, such as attachment to the dead, or to trees and rocks, etc. In his ‘aqeedah (belief), he was following the way of the righteous Salaf and the Taabi’een [i.e., the earliest generations of Islam], as is indicated by his books and fatwas, and the books of his followers among his sons and grandsons and others. All of these books are in print and are in circulation among the people. His message was in accordance with the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Wahhaabism is not a new way or a new school of thought; rather it is a call to Tawheed and the revival of aspects of the religion that had been forgotten. What you have to do is to beware of those who warn you against the Wahhaabis, because they are warning you against following the truth and the early generation of this ummah. Applying the word “Wahhaabis” to those who adhere to correct belief and warning people against them is the way of the ignorant and biased. We ask Allaah to keep you safe and sound.[/b]

I will like to add an hadith which says;

Allaah’s Apostle said, “There will always be in my nation a group who will safeguard the truth until the day of resurrection comes” (Hakim Mustadrak)

Also;

The Holy Prophet said, “Allaah shall send for this Ummah at the head of every hundred years a person who shall revive their religion for them” ( Abu Dawood, Hakim, Baihaqi)

Sounds to me like shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul-wahhab(rahimahullaah) is one of them, cuz if you read his history, youll find out that people of his time were so much into shirk that the pristine islam got lost, it was by Allaah's mercy then this shaykh's movement that restored tawheed(believe in oneness of Allaah), today in other to scare people from the truth, some fellas tag a tawheed following muslim as a "Wahhabi".

watch this;

THE WAHHABI MYTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVvsIjWI3g

And Allaah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

on the underlined, I think there is a misunderstanding, what do you understand aqeedah to be? for salafis it is the believe in tawheed.
You should rather describe Aqeeda as a "belief system". This gives you a glimpse of its broad context. But if you just describe aqeeda as "tawheed", all muslims believe that Tawheed is Oneness of Allah. That's what makes us muslims. So you cant just ascribe tawheed to salafis only. That's wrong.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Now, watch this as time permits you. Tell me if you disagree with him on aqeeda issue. He is not Salafi. But I agree with him 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdIo1zNvRJU

Only a matter of time you will get to realize that we are all playing games with ourselves. He is perhaps a Sufi. If you object to his idea of aqeeda, then, you will be questionable.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Empiree, u just said something about that vdo were u said "he's not salafii, but u agree wif him on dis. In d matter of deen, we just don't chose any aw to what sooths our whims and fancies, bcuz someone speaks ur mind, u agree..rara o. I advice you to limit your taken evidence from people who are not scholars or not on what rasullullaah brought for us. Also 'albaqir' and his likes are evil, he's shia, shia are more evil dan EVIL. Nothing he posts is good, nothing.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
Empir.ee, u just said something about that vdo were u said "he's not salafii, but u agree wif him on dis.
Which video are you referring to?. You mean the one I posted?. I am sure you didnt watch it bcus it is an hr long. And for you to replied in less than an hour, you are so unjust to have concluded without watching his explanation. Yes, I agree with him bcus his explanation is what every muslim should believe. We only explain "aqeeda" differently.

In d matter of deen, we just don't chose any aw to what sooths our whims and fancies, bcuz someone speaks ur mind, u agree..rara o.
You think you talking to kid?. See, your problem like other is show me in the Quran where Allah said "Salafi is the ONLY correct belief". I dont understand how you people think. This is indoctrination my friend.

I advice you to limit your taken evidence from people who are not scholars or not on what rasullullaah brought for us.
Yo mean the Sheik i posted up there?. Again, you didnt watch him. Let me ask you a question: who gives you monopoly over Islam?. Or who gives you so much confidence that your ideology is the correct one?. You think I am kiid or not well informed?.

Also 'albaqir' and his likes are evil, he's shia, shia are more evil dan EVIL. Nothing he posts is good, nothing.
I am sorry, I dont talk like this. I used to when i was in salafism for 4 years. You all have similar traits. You think you telling me something new?. It seems to me you brothers are just being introduced to salafism so your hormones still high on it. Let me repeat myself. I was in salafism for 4 yrs and i know EXACTLY whats going on. You are free to advice me but definitely, not on this subject. I have realized that Shia are muslims.

Hence, anything else can be resolved when we stay out of sectarianism.So long as you people think you can call them evil etc, world of islam will never grow positively. I am even smiling reading this post yours. You seems to think I am naive and stuff. What you all salafis are doing here i have experienced it 5 yrs ago. Hey, if you people dont careful, you will cause sectarian strive btw Sunni and Shia in Nigeria. Exact same thing going on macro level right now.

Underlined, that's very rude of you. What do you think i am?, a NAIVE?. You mean since he's being NL member you did not see anything reasonable in his posts?. Fantastic! This is sectarianism that blocks your sense of reasoning. Unless and until you get out of that nonsense called SECT, then, only then, you will be able to use your thinking capacity that Allah gave to you. I am sorry you made no point at all.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
i wonder how you people learn when you only stick to one mandhab. You have to learn here and there to broaden your knowledge and experience. If you just stick to Saudi shuyuk, you cant claim to know....NEVER! Your case is that of Nabi Musa(as) and khidri(as).
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Empiree:
Which video are you referring to?. You mean the one I posted?. I am sure you didnt watch it bcus it is an hr long. And for you to replied in less than an hour, you are so unjust to have concluded without watching his explanation. Yes, I agree with him bcus his explanation is what every muslim should believe. We only explain "aqeeda" differently.

You think you talking to kid?. See, your problem like other is show me in the Quran where Allah said "Salafi is the ONLY correct belief". I dont understand how you people think. This is indoctrination my friend.

Yo mean the Sheik i posted up there?. Again, you didnt watch him. Let me ask you a question: who gives you monopoly over Islam?. Or who gives you so much confidence that your ideology is the correct one?. You think I am kiid or not well informed?.

I am sorry, I dont talk like this. I used to when i was in salafism for 4 years. You all have similar traits. You think you telling me something new?. It seems to me you brothers are just being introduced to salafism so your hormones still high on it. Let me repeat myself. I was in salafism for 4 yrs and i know EXACTLY whats going on. You are free to advice me but definitely, not on this subject. I have realized that Shia are muslims.

Hence, anything else can be resolved when we stay out of sectarianism.So long as you people think you can call them evil etc, world of islam will never grow positively. I am even smiling reading this post yours. You seems to think I am naive and stuff. What you all salafis are doing here i have experienced it 5 yrs ago. Hey, if you people dont careful, you will cause sectarian strive btw Sunni and Shia in Nigeria. Exact same thing going on macro level right now.

Underlined, that's very rude of you. What do you think i am?, a NAIVE?. You mean since he's being NL member you did not see anything reasonable in his posts?. Fantastic! This is sectarianism that blocks your sense of reasoning. Unless and until you get out of that nonsense called SECT, then, only then, you will be able to use your thinking capacity that Allah gave to you. I am sorry you made no point at all.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Empiree:

From the hadith that talked abt sect, he said only one will go to jannaah, and dos are d ppl on the path or rasullullah, and wht his sahabas were on; and salaf al salih(righteous predecessors), ahlul sunnah are upon dat path, none other is on d path of rasul now, not khawaarij/rafidi/SHIA, SUFISM, Ahmadiis, Quraniyoon, tijjaniyas, qaddiriyas,NOI, mustashrikoon(orientalists), and many oda from d 72 sects... U can argue all u want, halaal and haram tinz are glaring. Speak d truth or remain silent.

Monopoly?! U think Islaam is a joke ni, u think it is by going against what is in d quran wa sunnah, dat u av arrived ni?! Wen u r on d path left by d pious predecessors, u r in d right path, dat is SUREST tyn.

When u were u in salafism, u r indeed lost?!? May allaah bring u back to islaam if u think following twlevers imaams, dat mahdi is in a tunnel somewhr, selecting from ahlul bayt leavin out some, worshipping graves, lying on rasul, distorting d quran, hating the best sahabas, not attending jumah, taking imams as God, worshipping d blessed imaam ali, and imaam husein(radhiyallaahu anhu) , not making adhan to pray, making takfirs of ppl who (un)intentional fall into sin, alliance wif enemies of islAam, destroying islaam from within, looking down on ppl, and many more. Nothing comes out of disobedience to Allaah, May allaah grant u goodness, and help u see d light.

Shias(khawaarijs) have been the enemy of Islaam since d tym of rasul, aso immediately after his death; dey claim to adore someone they killed(Imaam Hussayn); shias are worst creatures I knw.

I tell u nothing. U can take the post as u like, no one cares. Everytyn he's bn posting are from a person who is from the shias(LIARS), muslims can't take dat. Even from isnads of hadiths, if a person wif a very little shady character is present in d isnad, scholars will be wary of dat hadiths. Talkless of someone like Albaqir wif his bad post abt cloths below ankles, breastfeeding adults, and many more of his evil doctrinated posts. I'll leave u with a quote from Imaam Albani; One proof is enought for the seeker of knowledge, a million proofs is not enough for the ignorant one and
Imam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said:
“The sign of the people of bid’ah is that they do
not follow the salaf.”
[Majmoo’ al-Fatawa (4/155)]

3 Likes

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

I tell u nothing. U can take the post as u like, no one cares. Everytyn he's bn posting are from a person who is from the shias(LIARS), muslims can't take dat. Even from isnads of hadiths, if a person wif a very little shady character is present in d isnad, scholars will be wary of dat hadiths. Talkless of someone like Albaqir wif his bad post abt cloths below ankles, breastfeeding adults, and many more of his evil doctrinated posts. I'll leave u with a quote from Imaam Albani; One proof is enought for the seeker of knowledge, a million proofs is not enough for the ignorant one and
Imam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said:
“The sign of the people of bid’ah is that they do
not follow the salaf.”
[Majmoo’ al-Fatawa (4/155)]
^
Iron out your differences with him (albaqir)

But I can guarantee you that your ain't dealing with him SUNNATIC way. Yoruba people said,

"Okun ki wo ruru ka wa ruru."
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seems you quoted me wrong up there. I can't possibly read correctly. What I grabbed is you seemsed to say " when I was in salafism"

See, you are dealing with NAMES and LOOKS. That's the biggest problem muslims are having today. Allah called us Muslims but Saudi shuyuk especially sheik Albany (ra) innovated the idea of salafism and devided muslims in the name of "aqeeda". Meanwhile, the word "aqeeda" itself is neither in the Quran, not in the sunnah. It is innovated word. So you now make it upon yourself that whoever is "salafi" automatically following the sunnah and sahaba. This is very silly method. I cited incidents of salafism in the UK, US what they did and how their ideology didn't get them no where. Even op admitted that.

I'm sorry, I don't judge Muslims by sect they belong by their look. I do not believe in the idea of a "saved sect" out either. I'm going to ask you again, did you watch the video I posted up there? .

If you did your won't even accused any sects anymore bus what he said is base on Quran and sunnah. Unfortunately he detested anthropomorphism which is believed by the salafism bcus it's a road to SHIRK and I agree with him.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Seems to me you brothers were just introduced to "Salafism" and you believe it is the only way to jannah. You wrong. I have been there done that. Their ideology is, any shuyuk that speak of Islam, if they do not include "Saudi Shuyuk", they must be "alhu bid'at. This is very wrong. It iis like judging fellow muslims by dress and look. Where did Allah and His messanger gave you that criteria to decide who is right or wrong?

Video below is fantastic example of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2A8Akb1-s0

By saying one MUST be salafi to enter paradise or, that you are the onlt one on the right path, is exactly how Jews and christians behaved those days.

Qur'an says:

"They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists." 2:135

Exactly what you people are doing now. ^^^

Point is, if you go to any mosque and they pray the way you pray (which is what it is), then you do not have right to accuse anyone of bida or something. khlas!

Here is the Sheik again speaking on "aqeedah & tawheed. If you disagree with him, then you have MAJOR problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pND2HOFzo

Get out of sectarian bs
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is another young man speaking intelligently. Disagree with him or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7DGwpo3Zg4
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
^^ replying you is a waste of time, as ive seen so much rubbish for someone claiming to have threaded the path of salafiyyah.

You dont seem to know their aqeedah correctly, saying aqeedah is bid'ah, when you don't even seem to know the definition of bid'ah correctly, so replying you is a waste of time putting into consideration my past experience with you.

Whether you like it or not, the ummah can never unite upon falsehood, get over it!

The last part of the ummah cannot be stable if the first part is not.

Allaah musta"aan.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Empiree post=49095484]^

But I can guarantee you that your ain't dealing with him SUNNATIC way. Yoruba people said,

[/quote

Akhee Empiree, d tyn be say, I live wif shias, I knw aw dey live, behave and all. Even if I wish to iron tinz out, I av to know who I'm dealing wif; is he ready to be neutral minded, factual. You will agree with me that when you wish to argue with someone, it shud be constructive, not destructive like d way Albaqir does. I can't be pouring water in basket, thinking I'm fetching water...#No_To_ GoodTalk_In_Goodtalk_Out... And allaah knows best

2 Likes

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=RABIUSHILE04 post=49098386][/quote]Well, i understand. He and others have history. Unfortunately, i cant speak for him since you said you lived in their midst before. I only deal with outer creed of muslims. I do not penetrate their heart. Only Allah knows that. If a muslim (regardless of sect prays as regulated, mandated, institutionalized) in the Sunnah, that's it for me. He/she is my brother. I do not penetrate further. That's my stand. The rest is left for Allah not any human.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
[
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ replying you is a waste of time, as ive seen so much rubbish for someone claiming to have threaded the path of salafiyyah.

You dont seem to know their aqeedah correctly, saying aqeedah is bid'ah, when you don't even seem to know the definition of bid'ah correctly, so replying you is a waste of time putting into consideration my past experience with you.

Whether you like it or not, the ummah can never unite upon falsehood, get over it!

The last part of the ummah cannot be stable if the first part is not.

Allaah musta"aan.
Pardon?. Can you show my in the Qur'an and hadith where "Aqeeda" is mentioned?. The way you are behaving is that of Jabata and Salafis i posted earlier.. It is the way of arrogance was the reason law enforcement trashed them out. Just show me "evidence" of the WORD "aqeeda". Please dont give me tawheed and all that. I need AQEEDA
Re: Advice To The Salafis by AlBaqir(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Empiree:
^

@underline, which differences are you talking about? With who? I strongly doubt I've ever had any discussion or argument with him. Please bro, avoid mentioning my name in such context. If he's reasonable enough, he will challenge whatever my submission make him paranoid.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
AlBaqir:

@underline, which differences are you talking about? With who? I strongly doubt I've ever had any discussion or argument with him. Please bro, avoid mentioning my name in such context. If he's reasonable enough, he will challenge whatever my submission make him paranoid.
To be honest with you, I was seeing his moniker for the first time yesterday or 3 days ago. From the way he talked, i assumed you and him had convos in the past..

See the kind thing i talk?. So he never really talked to you but already judged you?. This is what i am telling these brothers. I sincerely thought you and him had debated before. Well, again, you have option to ignore him. But i will advice him to directly confront you instead of wielding his stick behind your back
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Empiree:
Pardon?. Can you show my in the Qur'an and hadith where "Aqeeda" is mentioned?. The way you are behaving is that of Jabata and Salafis i posted earlier.. It is the way of arrogance was the reason law enforcement trashed them out. Just show me "evidence" of the WORD "aqeeda". Please dont give me tawheed and all that. I need AQEEDA

Aqeedah comes from the word aqada, now see this verse;

"Allaah will not punish you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He will punish you for your deliberate oaths (bimaa ‘aqqadtum al-aymaan)…" {Quran 5:89}

Re: Advice To The Salafis by AlBaqir(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
Akhee Empiree, d tyn be say, I live wif shias, I knw aw dey live, behave and all. Even if I wish to iron tinz out, I av to know who I'm dealing wif; is he ready to be neutral minded, factual. You will agree with me that when you wish to argue with someone, it shud be constructive, not destructive like d way albaqir does. I can't be pouring water in basket, thinking I'm fetching water...#No_To_ GoodTalk_In_Goodtalk_Out... And allaah knows best

Please who are you sir? I doubt you've ever dialogue (in a civic) or argue (in harsh-like manner) with me. You don't just throw accusations here and there while you declare "And allaah knows best".

# You want to discuss and dialogue in a civic manner, am always here.

# You choose to be rogue, I hardly abuse but will reply the hard way.

Salam alaykum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Roughly A Month To Eid-ul-adha Today. Are You Preparing? / Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! / An Hadith on Helping Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.