Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Advice To The Salafis - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice To The Salafis (6839 Views)

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan / Why People From Deviant Groups Hate Salafis / Breastfeeding Adult: Advice To Ahlu Sunnah To Revive A "Lost Sunnah" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Go back to tawheed and the hearts will be united insha Allaah, thats the only solution, your "solution" cant be better than that of Allaah and his messenger, and as those trying to unite people whose hearts are not together, here is what Allaah says;

"...Their adversity among themselves is very great. Ye think of them as a whole whereas their hearts are far(from each other). That is because they are a folk who have no sense."{Quran 59:14}

So trying to join people together when their hearts are not together shows a sign of absence of aql – sense, i didn't say that.....The Quran did.

Everyone should go back to tawheed, not just saying "i believe in tawheed" but working upon it, if this can be done, Muslims will conquer the world!! We are in the state of humiliation today, we can only leave that state if we are united, and we can only be united upon TAWHEED.

".,.It is He Who has supported you with His Help and with the believers. And He has united their (i.e. believers') hearts. If you had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allaah has united them. Certainly He is All-Mighty, All-Wise. (Quran: 62-63)"

Why did Allaah not unite the Muslims with something other than the word of Tawheed? When they said, 'Laa illaaha il-Allaah (none has the right to be worshipped in truth except Allaah alone),' and they purified their worship for Allaah, and they abandoned Shirk, then their hearts became united. And if this had not happened, they would have remained as they were before - dispersed, divided, fighting each other, and killing each other.

So when the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) called them to Tawheed, and they said, 'Laa illaaha il-Allaah (none has the right to be worshipped in truth except Allaah alone),' and they believed in it and acted in accordance with it, then Allaah united their hearts upon Tawheed.

Imam Maalik (rahimahullaah) said: 'The last part of this Ummah will never be rectified except by that which rectified its first part.'

Also worshipping Allaah is tawqeefiyyah[forbidden to worship Allaah in a way not prescribed specifically by Muhammad (s.a.w).]

WAllaahu 'alam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 3:39am On Sep 08, 2016
^^^

Lobatan....and you said you are different from jabata and faisal?. Jabata said your are not tawheed enough. And what you do here is what faisal was doing but I had no problem with him.

You are saying Muslims are kufar indirectly and they need tawheed. Alright good luck in your strategy.

And the verse you quoted is taking about Jews vs Muslims. Not Muslims versus Muslims. I'm not surprised really.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2016
^^some Sufis that do grave worship nko? Shi'as that call on other than Allaah? Dont they say they believe in tawheed? Do they act upon it?

The verse i quoted wasn't because of unity but an example of people trying to unify when their hearts are not together, which is what you are calling to. shias, sufis, tableegi, salafis, and others have differences, so trying to unite them when their hearts are not together is lack of sense as the Qur'an says.

Tawheed is the only solution, this is the only solution Allaah and his messenger told us about, you cannot profer a better solution than Allaah and his messenger.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 5:43am On Sep 08, 2016
^^

That's it. I knew that was your problem. Quiet unjust. I just dey read your comments and smiled all the time cus you are doing exact same thing faisal and those salafis those days were doing. I am ahead of your thought here. Even faisal that you condemned didnt criticize all Shi's nor did he criticize all sufis. He only made takfir of "grave worshipers" as they are called.

Anyways, this alfa here that you refused to listen to solve your dilemma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7DGwpo3Zg4

I am not here to be lectured on tawheed or bid'a. Leave that for tiny tots. As elementary as it sounds, i understand its importance. But to brush all sufis with one broom was very unprofessional of you. I know your problem really. You just reading text. There is difference btw reading and practicing. If you practice text you read especially those ahadith, you would be indifference from pristine sufis. You simply have problem with the name. Period. But i only deal with the essence.

There are levels in Islam. Both Quran and Sunnah recognize this.

Islam
Iman
Ihsan

Islam is what binds us together (imran 103)

Iman, this is earned not just reading text. Here you see reality with certainty (true sufis are seen here)

Ihsan, here you dont even want to talk to people anymre except you and Allah and nothing else. (here too, Sufis is what you see here)

So you are in number 1 with me and want to compare yourself with those in number 2 and 3 ?. You are a joke

Plus you are unable to differentiate btw FARD and Sunnah or recommended practices from fard. To you, Fard is Sunnah and Sunnah is fard. You are also unable to differentiate concept of medicines from ritual worship. Everything to you and those sharing you is worship worship and worship. Anything done differently is shirk or bid'a. That's it reality of salafism. The brother in the video really addressed you and grave worshiper you mentioned. Knowledge is too much today but devoid of wisdom.

smh

Walaikum salaam
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 08, 2016
I believe the word SOME appeared in my post up there.

All the things you typed up there doesnt change anything, once every single Muslim act upon tawheed, problem solved! What are you even saying, you want us to leave the solution Allaah and his messenger gave us if we want to unify and follow yours? Pls wake up from your sleep.

That suratul imran 103 says;

"And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way."

So whats the COVENANT about?

I'm always lamenting on worship because that was the main reason why we were created.

1 Like

Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
well, dont know how else you gonna understand this. You said you always focus on worship but i gave solution that every pray in the masjid is base on Quran and universally accepted Sunnah. Anything else stays in private life. You cant interfere with that. If you do, you cause fitna by that. I have not seen any muslims pray salat different from what is legislated. So what act of worship you still talking about.

My approach is very simple. But you keep talking as if salafits are the only one doing everything right and everybody else is wrong.

I repeat that your ideology is the same as faisal and jabata. You can deny it but it is the fact. When everyone is in the masjid, what unites us Lailaha ilaAllah. We face same qibla, we fast same month of ramadan, we go to same hajj, we all believe in paying zakat. whoever doesnt pay does not denotes sectarianism.

Actually, as for SOME sufis you mentioned, i wasnt even referring to that. was referring to your earlier post saying you have nothing to do with them. Hence, there is nothing to talk about.

Good luck in your approach and please dont forget to return here to update us how fine you are going with it. This is the same approach i outlined 5yrs ago and a sister said, Salafists will NEVER get along with everyone else. Sheikh Faisal proved me right and those salafis at the time. You also just proved me right. So you see now that you believe you are right and everyone is wrong.

A true Salafi can reach level of Ihsan. A true Sufi can receive "firasa" from Allah. But you only believe in what you see. That's ridicules Qur'an actually. So sad they invented all these silly names. Remember that essence is what i deal with. Sufi is the heart, spiritual heart of Islam and its essence is upon tawheed. Likewise salafi, its essence is sticking to the way of aslaf which many of you arent really. You only read text that they did this. They did that. But you do not do what they did. And you must have respect for sufi and other scholars and Awliya. Am not talking about chalatants
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
I will keep reiterating that we cant leave the solution Allaah and is messenger gave us and follow yours.
Re: Advice To The Salafis by Empiree: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
^ The solution that Allah and His messnger (saw) gave us to follow comes with WISDOM. It is not wisdom to tell people to follow the way you understand it. Which means it is either your way or the highway. What you know today you did not know 5-10 yrs ago. We have many muslims like that who dont know much as you 5 yrs ago. Hence, you have to take it easy with them.

Sunnah is something recommended and can only be encouraged on people. You can't force it down their throat. Fard is what everyone MUST adhere. No question asked. But you want to make sunnah obligatory. That's unfortunately problematic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Roughly A Month To Eid-ul-adha Today. Are You Preparing? / Muslims In The House Please Give This A Look! / An Hadith on Helping Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.