Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (923508 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
emma4eva:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, MEDICAL PASSED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route
11. xyoung: October 21, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
October 26, Humber college PGC, paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2016
abmendozer:

Concerning your application... Did you link your app online or was it online application you opted for?
I applied through paper but linked it to online on the 24th this month wen I learnt it's possible to link paper to online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Nony1 post=50558373]

Amen[/quote
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Fronter:
I applied through paper but linked it to online on the 24th this month wen I learnt it's possible to link paper to online

What's the advantage of linking your paper app online?
Will the processing be faster?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, PASSPORT REQUEST(99.9%)
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi: October 26, Humber college PGC, paper route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Boss i have difficulty getting my applkication number, UCI. please put me through.

Igbouwanile:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=6

Create GCKey account den access de link and follow the prompts, if hard for you inbox me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2016
RichardNnamdi:

It sure doesn't affect processing times... its main advantage is that it provides real time information or updates about your application. There will usually be an email prompting you to log into your account when you have an update. Example is.. you may not know the reports on your medical assessment if you dont have your application linked.
I hope it helps..
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2016
holar2ge:
Boss i have difficulty getting my applkication number, UCI. please put me through.

If this is your first application... you will NOT have a UCI. The number can be located in cic correspondences with you after submission. If you have a medical mail... check the document.
Hope it helps..
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Frostbaby:
Good evening all.
Upfront medical
Online application : 29th July
Biometrics: 1st August
Medical passed: 2nd of sept
Course of study: MSc
Still awaiting response frm VAC and this is my 11th week. Am i still in line?

Thanks undecided

Good morning...
Please when you did your upfront medical, how did you submit it?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

It sure doesn't affect processing times... its main advantage is that it provides real time information or updates about your application. There will usually be an email prompting you to log into your account when you have an update. Example is.. you may not know the reports on your medical assessment if you dont have your application linked.
I hope it helps..
Regards

Ok thnx....

I submitted via paper route and I learnt that I can do medical upfront...
My question is, how do I submit the medical test since I've submitted my app already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Greetings....

Please I need help...

My question is, how do I submit the medical test since I've submitted my app already?

I've linked my paper app online...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
RichardNnamdi:

Ok thnx....

On this platform, people apply a lot of patience ooo... infact cic will usually force patience down the throats.
Pls it is my own advise that you wait until cic sends you a medical assessment request mail.
Not like you cannot do upfront medical but usually online applicants use that option. Since you submitted already.... jus pray your meds mail arrive fast.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

On this platform, people apply a lot of patience ooo... infact cic will usually force patience down the throats.
Pls it is my own advise that you wait until cic sends you a medical assessment request mail.
Not like you cannot do upfront medical but usually online applicants use that option. Since you submitted already.... jus pray your meds mail arrive fast.
Regards

Ok thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
RichardNnamdi:

there you will see the stages of ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by kennynelcon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

My opinion.... moneyGram would have been your ideal option but all of them engine yaff knock recently... we are in serious problem in this country but not many know this.
Now you can either do a bid through your bank; it might take weeks unfortunately or source USD locally, lodge into a domiciliary account and send.
Another option is to find a "reliable' local money transfer agents up in canada; you pay naira into their account here and they make your payments over there... note, option 3 should be done with people you know of have some confidence in.... risky!

Regards
Can one use BitCoin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by peridott: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi guys, i just submitted via paper route but forgot to include the study permit check list form, i am worried guys, would this affect my application. urgent reply . please.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by peridott: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
peridott:
Hi guys, i just submitted via paper route but forgot to include the study permit check list form, i am worried guys, would this affect my application. urgent reply . please.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by peridott: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi guys, i just submitted via paper route but forgot to include the study permit check list form, i am worried guys, would this affect my application. urgent reply . please........urgent reply needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
peridott:
Hi guys, i just submitted via paper route but forgot to include the study permit check list form, i am worried guys, would this affect my application. urgent reply . please........urgent reply needed
Please don't worry. You are okay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guyjones1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
This Trend is quiet Today, guys what's happening? Happy sunday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
kennynelcon:

Can one use BitCoin
Really i don't kno how Bitcoin works but am sure other people would respond to your queries also.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
peridott:
... that's a lapse on the VFS .... they should have pointed that while your application was being submitted. I think you should just create a cic account and link your application online; if there are needs to request for incomplete documents sure you will be advised. But really... checklist is not an all vital document you should worry too much about. Be assured that if it is necessary, they will request it.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is getting more serious than i anticipated #IhateCBN
Folaroyal:

My opinion.... moneyGram would have been your ideal option but all of them engine yaff knock recently... we are in serious problem in this country but not many know this.
Now you can either do a bid through your bank; it might take weeks unfortunately or source USD locally, lodge into a domiciliary account and send.
Another option is to find a "reliable' local money transfer agents up in canada; you pay naira into their account here and they make your payments over there... note, option 3 should be done with people you know of have some confidence in.... risky!

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

If this is your first application... you will NOT have a UCI. The number can be located in cic correspondences with you after submission. If you have a medical mail... check the document.
Hope it helps..
Regards

I dont have a medical mail, I thought i will be able to use the tracking id vfs sent to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
holar2ge:

I dont have a medical mail, I thought i will be able to use the tracking id vfs sent to me.
Please state yur query clearly so d gurus who have clearer understanding can help us out.
Is this a first or another application? What do you need the UCI for? The documents that may carry the number are the medical mail.... the reasons for refusal letter and some correspondences from cic.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
I am trying to link my paper appplication online.This is actually my first application.

Folaroyal:

Please state yur query clearly so d gurus who have clearer understanding can help us out.
Is this a first or another application? What do you need the UCI for? The documents that may carry the number are the medical mail.... the reasons for refusal letter and some correspondences from cic.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please anyone applied at MUN..please message me I need your help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
sleekysoft:
Please anyone applied at MUN..please message me I need your help
Aye! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by james2020(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Please I need information on how to get a regulated job or an unregulated job in Canada, I studied education integrated science, I'm a business who u supply travel to Canada, but the naira dollar exchange rate has made my little capital too small to purchase goods, I need work to augment my capital, I need to work and also do my business, can someone who has an Idea of how to go about this help me. My email is jameschuks89 at gmail dot com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello house, I need your assistance. I have admission from for PGC now. I have 2 concerns which I know that the gurus in the house can be of help with.

1. Do I apply via online or paper route to increase my chances for approval?
2. Am using a guardian (not family)as sponsor, not same name. Please help with tips that can help in convincing the VO that he is willing to sponsor me.As at today, he has paid the required tuition deposit of 1500CAD.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Rocorleone: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good evening everyone. I've got an admission for my masters degree programme in Canada for January 2017. I'm yet to apply because I'm still getting funds. Is it late to apply for my visa by November?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.