Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (915661 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
iamlimitless:

English test waiver is not available in all departments in Western University... I am sure of their Mechanical Engineering Program.
Thats unfortunate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
The kind grammar wey boiz dey blow for here ehn, it is well... I wish all TRV hopefuls good news

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
sleekysoft:
Is that for yur last 2 years of study?
nope...3.92/5 for last 2 years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Omodollyp: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
atrapon:
One hurdle passed,onto the next one...MUN masters admission granted ,buh not without tension,d delay no be here....TRV in sight

Congratulations. Please what program did you to?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
bolajibreeze:

I'm not returning for study so I don't think it's even legal for them because of bad Belle to hold my credit transfers after paying all dues and not owing money. Left or stayed, I just need my records for my previous years to use as transcript. Simpu

No amount of vex here can change anything. Get a staff to talk to them man to man.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by idogbo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Igbouwanile:

I think the first one means your waec/neco result statement since it is what is issued after secondary school completion here, then the second is your secondary sch certificate.. my thought though
you can do your international passport at ramat park before first gate(Nabteb office) there is an immigration office there...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by marvel4love: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Good evening everyone. Please anyone here that applied to University of Saskatchewan recently and was granted admission should please contact me. I need help. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nozzle(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Riddeek:
The kind grammar wey boiz dey blow for here ehn, it is well... I wish all TRV hopefuls good news
Bros why you won begin judge our grammar now? The last time i checked IELTS and toefl gave many of the "boiz" pass marks. you shouldnt worry too much about that, we are doing just fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nozzle(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,
if you already got admitted to University of Manitoba, please i need your help guys.
I just want to know...
How long did the admission process take?
Any scholarship offered?
How did you go about it?
Please lets keep sharing experiences...helping one another.

Blessings.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Its already 1 week I submitted my TRV application at vfs lekki...Guess I'm celebrating 1 week anniversary, 11 weeks to go in Jesus name..Please what am I supposed to do within this long wait? maybe i should just check out companies around! Please someone should give me list of Oil companies or servicing companies in Saskatoon abi Saskatchewan province, google isn't helping me out, I need first hand information from anyone resident there. I have some serious experience in this industry. Do we have them SLB, halli, Baker, GE, Weatherford, Transocean, Exxon, Shell, Total, Chevron, FMC in this province?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oh, I had 3.88/5 in my last 2 years but 3.0/5 overall does that qualify at MUN?
atrapon:
nope...3.92/5 for last 2 years
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
marvel4love:
Good evening everyone. Please anyone here that applied to University of Saskatchewan recently and was granted admission should please contact me. I need help. Thanks
i sent my pre application form to them a month ago for september 2017 fall....but they are yet to respond
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
atrapon:
One hurdle passed,onto the next one...MUN masters admission granted ,buh not without tension,d delay no be here....TRV in sight
Boss! Congrats! I just got my admission letter by mail MUN. School to start on 5th Jan. Are you defering? Because I would live to shift it to spring .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
henrinco:

Boss! Congrats! I just got my admission letter by mail MUN. School to start on 5th Jan. Are you defering? Because I would live to shift it to spring .

Congrats on your admission!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
sleekysoft:

Hllo, pls how do you calculate GPA for the last two years, is it the same way you calculate for the four years using credit unit but only using those of the last two years?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
xyoung:
Its already 1 week I submitted my TRV application at vfs lekki...Guess I'm celebrating 1 week anniversary, 11 weeks to go in Jesus name..Please what am I supposed to do within this long wait? maybe i should just check out companies around! Please someone should give me list of Oil companies or servicing companies in Saskatoon abi Saskatchewan province, google isn't helping me out, I need first hand information from anyone resident there. I have some serious experience in this industry. Do we have them SLB, halli, Baker, GE, Weatherford, Transocean, Exxon, Shell, Total, Chevron, FMC in this province?

Mr. funny xyoung, I doubt if those oil companies you mentioned even reside in Sask, you will have to look up Alberta to see them, though there might be a fraction of their activities in Sask. Rule out Transocean, they are solely into offshore activities and don't forget there's no such in Alberta Province except in Newfoundland. While I will advice you shift all your attention away from oil and gas, dont forget the current market price per barrel and also, the cost of producing a tarsand barrel (in Alberta) is much more compared to other conventional methods. Start thinking about other sectors where your proposed course would be useful. I am not saying you shouldn't look at oil industry, but put other sectors in view so you wont be disappointed.

My 1Canadian dollar opinion...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2016
metrecube:

I think you should send case specific enquiry to cic since its beyond 16 weeks of normal processing period. Cic with their processing delay..... It will definitely end well.
hello sir. I still haven't gotten any response concerning my issue how long does it take before they get back to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 2:26am On Oct 29, 2016
sleekysoft:
i think so
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 2:30am On Oct 29, 2016
henrinco:

Yea school starts 5th Jan ,will apply with admission letter from email,congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 2:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Yelowfellow:

Congrats on your admission!
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2016
atrapon:
Yea school starts 5th Jan ,will apply with admission letter from email,congrats
Wao! Will you meet up the visa processing time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 4:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Yes sir exactly
Yelowfellow:

Hllo, pls how do you calculate GPA for the last two years, is it the same way you calculate for the four years using credit unit but only using those of the last two years?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wanaj0: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Fronter:
hello sir. I still haven't gotten any response concerning my issue how long does it take before they get back to me?

In 10 business days they say.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Hello everyone,
I got my passport request mail and i want to send it and also receive it thru courier. How do i do that, wat are the fees to pay and what courier service am i expected to use?
My application was done online.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Hey folks,

Just to inform all I will not be active for some time on this thread because I am sick, probably Malaria.

I need to have some time taking care of myself.

The Lord will do his good work in our visa applications, and make us find favour with the reviewer. It is well.

I ask for your prayers this time.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2016
henrinco:

Wao! Will you meet up the visa processing time?
bros,I just made up my mind to defer it, u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abestine(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2016
Mikymiko:
Hey folks,

Just to inform all I will not be active for some time on this thread because I am sick, probably Malaria.

The Lord will do his good work in our visa applications, and make us find favour with the reviewer. It is well.

Thank you.

The Lord will heal you and give you quick recovery bro

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emmy4Gold: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Mikymiko:
Hey folks,

Thank you.
You are Healed IJN Amen. be strong brother and get better soon

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abmendozer(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Fronter:
Concerning your application... Did you link your app online or was it online application you opted for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2016
CannyZionist:

Mr. funny xyoung, I doubt if those oil companies you mentioned even reside in Sask, you will have to look up Alberta to see them, though there might be a fraction of their activities in Sask. Rule out Transocean, they are solely into offshore activities and don't forget there's no such in Alberta Province except in Newfoundland. While I will advice you shift all your attention away from oil and gas, dont forget the current market price per barrel and also, the cost of producing a tarsand barrel (in Alberta) is much more compared to other conventional methods. Start thinking about other sectors where your proposed course would be useful. I am not saying you shouldn't look at oil industry, but put other sectors in view so you wont be disappointed.

My 1Canadian dollar opinion...
Thanks canny for your humble response. I understand all you explained. I know the oil industry is in ruins now and have to focus all my attention in other areas. When you put in 8 years of experience in one industry, its hard to shift attention but I will buy your advice. That is the exact reason i didn't apply for Master petroleum engineering, university of Alberta or Calgary.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2016
atrapon:
bros,I just made up my mind to defer it, u?
I'm definitely defering. I'll just accept the admission this afternoon then write to my faculty for deferral (because of visa processing time)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2016
sleekysoft:
Yes sir exactly

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.