Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,007 members, 7,856,058 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. (2487 Views)

See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by xynerio(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2009
When a guy post a topic that he needs a gal for relationship not a gal will be interested. The replies does not exceed two,and those replies are guys abusing the poster. But if a gal, fine or ugly ask for just a friend and mistakenly ask for a date, in 5 seconds 25 guys will reply posting their phone numbers. Dont u people have girlfriends?
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by CrazyMan(m): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2009
I wonder
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Dclique(m): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2009
Haha, Its a guy thing.
Me i think internet dating is for loser who can't go out and get a girl.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2009
true talk.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2009
xynerio:

When a guy post a topic that he needs a gal for relationship not a gal will be interested. The replies does not exceed two,and those replies are guys abusing the poster. But if a gal, fine or ugly ask for just a friend and mistakenly ask for a date, in 5 seconds 25 guys will reply posting their phone numbers. Dont u people have girlfriends?

grin grin grin grin. . .I wonder 2? undecided
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2009
xynerio:

Thats true, but i think the girls are a bit sceptical when it comes to asking on the public forum, but they prefer to bombard selected guys on YIM even without posting anything regarding wanting a girlfriend. The number of YIM invites i get from girls in an average day makes me wonder whether i should post a topic about wanting a girlfriend just to see how many replies i get from willing girls. Guys, if you're good looking and want dates, just post your pic in your profile and post normally on threads, it will surprise u the number of girls that take out time to view your profile and even contact u afterwards.

It is always good to know that every story has 2 sides and will not be complete if only one side is taken up. Bottomline is girls do not hate boys, and 95% of NL are single and available. Within the past year alone, over 700 girls on my YIM [Nairaland list] are from nairaland and i didnt even invite more than 20!
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Eshyy(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2009
@ Dclique
u are one heck of a funny guy. U tink toasting a chic online is 4 losers and u are inviting the ladies to join ya clique thru d same net men grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2009
Eshyy:

@ Dclique
u are one heck of a funny guy. U tink toasting a chic online is 4 losers and u are inviting the ladies to join ya clique thru d same net men grin
LMAO!! so true.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2009
WOW!!
thats crazy, i didnt expect it to be that high.
thats partially the reason why i hide my YIM. lol
wink
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Thats true, but i think the girls are a bit sceptical when it comes to asking on the public forum, but they prefer to bombard selected guys on YIM even without posting anything regarding wanting a girlfriend. The number of YIM invites i get from girls in an average day makes me wonder whether i should post a topic about wanting a girlfriend just to see how many replies i get from willing girls. Guys, if you're good looking and want dates, just post your pic in your profile and post normally on threads, it will surprise u the number of girls that take out time to view your profile and even contact u afterwards.

Yeah you are right!

This Nairaland na OSOMO LAND! Indirectly Dating Site
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thats partially the reason why i hide my YIM.

rofl
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2009
tpia.:

rofl
HATER!!

keep on hating.
or are you mad you cant have it?
what is biting you?

old wench.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by speachless(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2009
Na wao guyr r despirate at times
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WOW!!
thats crazy, i didnt expect it to be that high.
thats partially the reason why i hide my YIM. lol
wink

Trust me Amaks, some of those names are not even active posters in the romance section, but somehow when i get back home from work and switch on my server's monitor [My server is always connected to the web and never switched off] all i see is a tirade of friend invites from NL, especially when i've been very active on the site.
Its crazy, sometimes when i'm in the cheeky mood i ask a few of them to impress me, and if they cannot reply me in good english, i just decline them, other times i look at the names and add those i recall seeing on the site and just let the others go, but they come back the very next day!
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2009
wow! i didnt know that NL females were so desperate at times.
the good english part was hilarious!!
lol
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by OgidiBoy(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

grin grin grin grin. . .I wonder 2? undecided

Keep wondering nah, yes I'm desperate to get your number, no shame in my game tongue tongue
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HATER!!

keep on hating.
or are you mad you cant have it?
what is biting you?

old wench.

say witch, witch.

fear dey catch you ?
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wow! i didnt know that NL females were so desperate at times.
the good english part was hilarious!!
lol

They're just a bit uncomfortable to come out in the open, but they know how to do their thing too grin grin grin

And call me a freak if u like, but i enjoy the attention. . .  Its fun to chat always have a new character to chat to when i'm less busy, plus i'm a bit of a psychologist myself and new characters feed my hunger for knowledge.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Keep wondering nah, yes I'm desperate to get your number, no shame in my game tongue tongue
dont you have a girlfriend? lol   grin

tpia.:

say witch, witch.

fear dey catch you ?

no, i meant wench.
fool at 43 and counting. . .
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2009
whitelexi:

They're just a bit uncomfortable to come out in the open, but they know how to do their thing too grin grin grin

And call me a freak if u like, but i enjoy the attention. . . Its fun to chat always have a new character to chat to when i'm less busy, plus i'm a bit of a psychologist myself and new characters feed my hunger for knowledge.
yes ooo, true.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by chic2pimp(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2009
whitelexi:

It is always good to know that every story has 2 sides and will not be complete if only one side is taken up. Bottomline is girls do not hate boys, and 95% of NL are single and available. Within the past year alone, over 700 girls on my YIM [Nairaland list] are from nairaland and i didnt even invite more than 20!
Abeg make una listen to lexi baba oo. The guy na professional oooo cool cool
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

no, i meant wench.
fool at 43 and counting. . .

wench means young thing, so you may want to rephrase.

yes, 43 and counting- thats why i'm bitter.

i need a good d*ck but all my cellulite no go gree me find man.

so i should get a Love Machine, right.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2009
^^^

GBAM!
someone is catching on.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by TheSeeker(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2009
Whitelexi, just you can do that grin
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by whitelexi(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Whitelexi, just you can do that grin

SeekerBlood! no talk like that oh, i bet other guys have experienced something similar, maybe dem no go gree come out, but they know its true. grin

Before Abraham, Jesus was: Even Lexi has some mentors naa. If u ask those before me to testify, they will tell u.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2009
Lexi you like to blow your own trumpet grin 200 girls my foot.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Trust me Amaks, some of those names are not even active posters in the romance section, but somehow when i get back home from work and switch on my server's monitor [My server is always connected to the web and never switched off] all i see is a tirade of friend invites from NL, especially when i've been very active on the site.
Its crazy, sometimes when i'm in the cheeky mood i ask a few of them to impress me, and if they cannot reply me in good english, i just decline them, other times i look at the names and add those i recall seeing on the site and just let the others go, but they come back the very next day!

Classic Whitelexi-all-the girls-are-after-me post! Why am I not surperised cheesy

There's nothing wrong with a girl wanting to be friends with you because of what you post on NL. It doesent necessarily mean she wants to date you!

I have a guy I admire on NL and when I got the chance, I sent him friend's invite. I never even saw his picture untill he accepted by IV on YIM. I guess if that were you, u'd automatically assume I was chasing you cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ujujoan:

Classic Whitelexi-all-the girls-are-after-me post! Why am I not surperised    cheesy

There's nothing wrong with a girl wanting to be friends with you because of what you post on NL. It doesent necessarily mean she wants to date you!

I have a guy I admire on NL and when I got the chance, I sent him friend's invite. I never even saw his picture untill he accepted by IV on YIM. I guess if that were you, u'd automatically assume I was chasing you  cheesy  cheesy

It means you want him and cant wait to have him *Sarcasm* This Negro makes me laugh he does think he is god's gift.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It means you want him and cant wait to have him *Sarcasm* This Negro makes me laugh he does think he is god's gift.

LOL grin grin grin

I do love him though . . . * oops! hope that doesent implicate me*

He kind of make NL 'happy hour' for us! grin cheesy
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin grin

I do love him though . . . * oops! hope that doesent implicate me*

He kind of make NL 'happy hour' for us! grin cheesy

Why girl why? Now you are one of his conquests cheesy I agree he contributes to the entertainment.
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by tboy1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
Whitelexi i aint seen a dude who kisses and tell like you do
Re: Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. by honeric01(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
lol experience lol,

met one nairalander

she is 7 years older than i am

ended up sending my friend's brother to go deliver a pack of gift to her last year's valentine when she claimed she never got a gift from a man before (mind you, she's comfortable)

till today, na story story i dey hear anything i bring up the issue of us seeing,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys How Would You React If A Girl You Were Dating Tells You She Loves You First / Who Should Push The Shopping Cart? / The Practicality/impracticality Of Long Distance Relationships - A Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.