Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,464 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? (1098 Views)

Fayose's Desperation As Days Of Reconciliation Draw Nearer / 2019 Draw Nearer But Wailers Still Have A Long Way To Go De! / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
The total eradication of currency have begun in Nigeria, very recently we carry-out the study and investigation throughout the federation, the result will socked you:
The currency left in the pocket of the majority of Nigerian 70% are; ₦5,₦10,₦20,₦50 with scarce ₦100! The ₦200,₦500,₦1000 are in the pocket of civil servant, business men, business women mixed with Dollars, euro, pound and other foreign currency! the politician mainly loaded their pocket with dollars($).
when the team asked one woman why the scarcity of currency in the market? she said, there is no money o! she said ₦5,₦10,₦20,₦50 left on our purse o, ask what about ₦200,₦500 and ₦1000? she said, that big money is for the big boss o!
Some blame government while the elite blame inflation! but the question that many can't answer is when inflation kill currency it take the body away? inflation kill the Ghanaian cedi, but left the papers and coins there; when Zimbabwe money is killed by inflation the papers and coins is left, why inflation killed ₦aira and coins and take away the body?
Is Nigeria heading towards a No local currency nation or back to the primitive trade by barter era?
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by Greenback: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Theres a nepa bill holder in charge so what do u expect? You are on gear 1 if you dont know u are in the woods already. Enjoy your chanjige o
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:
Theres a nepa bill holder in charge so what do u expect? You are on gear 1 if you dont know u are in the woods already. Enjoy your chanjige o
...be honest, the eradication of currency started far back before this administration do you know the causes?

1 Like

Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by psucc(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
In fact if you have a wicked neighborhood, and he reports you that you have a cash of N50k at home, then expect arrest and search without warrant.

No money for fees
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by Greenback: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
oyinkinola:

...be honest, the eradication of currency started far back before this administration do you know the causes?
kindly brief us..
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by GMBuhari: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
For an expert whose result will socked people ?

I think your survey was conducted in the Village or on IDP camps

Where i live , we are looking for 5-100 naira change and we can't find
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by Waspy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Understandable message but poor write-up
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
For an expert whose result will socked people ?

I think your survey was conducted in the Village or on IDP camps

Where i live , we are looking for 5-100 naira change and we can't find
...exactly, because our monetary policy had collapse!
the 1-100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 that meant for change were not in circulation,they were not killed by inflation that's why you want it for change, but why it is that they are not in circulation?
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by GMBuhari: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please smoke less weed

I just realized you are the guy who talked about introducing new currency and new value as if that will automatically change the production cost of goods and commodities

Bye , have a great day
oyinkinola:

...exactly, because our monetary policy had collapse!
the 1-100kobo, ₦1,₦2,₦3,₦4 that meant for change were not in circulation,they were not killed by inflation that's why you want it for change, but why it is that they are not in circulation?
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:

kindly brief us..
in case of Zimbabwe and Ghana, when inflation swallow their currency the coins and the papers left in their pocket it worth nothing but in Nigeria where were the money that we said inflation killed, that's not how monetary system function and that's why we suffer!
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
Please smoke less weed

I just realized you are the guy who talked about introducing new currency and new value as if that will automatically change the production cost of goods and commodities

Bye , have a great day
..a lost dog can hardly be rescue! are you one of the traders who benefited from the poor money with excuse of 'no change'?

1 Like

Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
psucc:
In fact if you have a wicked neighborhood, and he reports you that you have a cash of N50k at home, then expect arrest and search without warrant.

No money for fees
we manage our currency the same way we mange fuel, during fuel scarcity, you can't have fuel at official price you have it in black market but in double via triple price, like wise the currency, CBN peg the value of Naira at 197 to $ but you buy it at 400 to $ in black market!
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
No economics reform will work without the monetary reform in Nigeria because you can't talk of economics without sound monetary system in policy... currency in the market!
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by Greenback: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
Please smoke less weed

Bye , have a great day
see,always bitter.

God help naija.
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:

see,always bitter.

God help naija.
leave him wit it's bitterness, the true is that no nation manage their own currency poorer like our's!

1 Like

Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by tit(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
instead of no currency, i will use Biafra pound.
i dont want trade by barter again
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
tit:
instead of no currency, i will use Biafra pound.
i dont want trade by barter again
..until you have biafra that you will use it's pound! and if 1bfiafra pound is not ₦00.000001!
Re: The Era Of No Currency Draw Nearer In Nigeria? by oyinkinola: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Waspy:
Understandable message but poor write-up
you need not to be economics expert to know something wrong to Nigerian monetary system!

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Reechoes 1978 UPN Saga / Okorocha's Amnesty Program Yields Result; Militants Surrendered Their Guns Pix / Governor Fayose Arrests Cow In Ekiti.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.