Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship (30126 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti / Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by doctorfemi20(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2016
The only voice of opposition, ride on Oshokomole
Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by xamilola(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Fayose preaching *faints*
Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by Flashh: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
victorazy:

I think your brain need surgery like zombe.
Channel ur anger to the right place than stabbing the one fighting for u. We only criticize bad gov when they leave office, why would africa develop?.
You are the most daft person to ever see today to have replied me with such stupidity without using your brain. If your brain is useless, why can't you just donate it to vultures to eat? Nitwit.

So you mean they only criticize bad govt on if they leave office? If it's that case, why are idiots like you criticizing Buhari everyday like your life depend on it?

Your ignorance and stupidity is out of this world. You can't spell words correctly, but you fággot can lick Fayose's ass. Seems that's what you know how to do best. Just go brush up your ignorance first, and stop being an àsslicker.

Demented idíot.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by victorazy(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Flashh:

You are the most daft person to ever see today to have replied me with such stupidity without using your brain. If your brain is useless, why can't you just donate it to vultures to eat? Nitwit.

So you mean they only criticize bad govt on if the leave office? If it's that case, why are idiots like you criticizing Buhari everyday like your life depend on it?

Your ignorance and stupidity is out of this world. You can't spell words correctly, but you fággot can lick Fayose's ass. Seems that's what you know how to do best. Just go brush up your ignorance first, and stop being an àsslicker.

Demented idíot.

grin e pain you? grin
If u touch Fayose bro, u've touched me.

Don't dare talk to that man like that ok? grin

Scalawag!
Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by easybram(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
OK... Can I go to bed now?
Go to bed (jare).
Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by HERSLEY(f): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Haute:

So you need company? wink
lol not anymore.... Maybe next time
Re: Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship by Flashh: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
victorazy:

grin e pain you? grin
If u touch Fayose bro, u've touched me.

Don't dare talk to that man like that ok? grin

Scalawag!
Pains me? You are just a joke of shít.

Now, it being proven you are Fayose's asslicker which I said before.

Keep on with the asslicking douchebag, it suits you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.